[Sims 4] Kötü Kaprisler için Redabyss Animasyonl[Sims 4] Kötü Kaprisler için Redabyss Animasyonlarıarı

Guest Redabyss

Guest Redabyss

GUYS! New big update! Added 3 Animations for the big fish tank! Please check the images attached :D have fun and let me know if you like it!

Handjob: Hot and cold pleasure, pt.1

Oraljob: Hot and cold pleasure, pt.2

Vaginal: Hot and cold pleasure, pt.3

As the title implies, the Simmies use the cold of the fish tank to have pleasure, mixing it with the steam of the sex.

The big fish tank is dlc only, if I'm not mistaken, though.

Also, there might be some clipping, depending on how big the Sim you're using are. Hopefully you won't mind that much :)

post-1326409-0-35397700-1486976423_thumb.png

post-1326409-0-31986100-1486976434_thumb.png

post-1326409-0-57132000-1486976451_thumb.png

post-1326409-0-13194700-1486976475_thumb.png

post-1326409-0-58394600-1486976486_thumb.png

Hey! Great job with your animations, been reading on the forums for while before I finally got the nerves to chime in lol :D I see your posts for a while and it's nice to see your work out there and I wanted to ask, you said that your a newbie at blender, did you have any previous experience in animation before this? I wanna try too but it looks very complex in the shots you've posted, thanks for the update, looks cool :D

Hey! Thank you very much, tomorrow I'll probably upload new three animations that should be good :)

So honestly creating animation is actually easy an anybody could seriously try. I had no previous experience with animating, other than creating shitty gifs in the past. I just did some trying, in Blender, before actually creating my first animation.

I'll admit - my very first published work is rather crappy, but you can see my two following works are better, and I think the new animations I'm gonna post are even better.

You just need to understand which keys to animate and how, but it's actually simple and easy to grasp.

So yeah, it's about trial and error. You just need to have some patience, but again it's easy creating animations for TS4 and you can ask for help to anybody ;)

Thanks Redabyss! Feeling a little braver for that :) it's nice to know the help is there too so I may try soon

Guest Redabyss

Hey! Great job with your animations, been reading on the forums for while before I finally got the nerves to chime in lol :D I see your posts for a while and it's nice to see your work out there and I wanted to ask, you said that your a newbie at blender, did you have any previous experience in animation before this? I wanna try too but it looks very complex in the shots you've posted, thanks for the update, looks cool :D

Hey! Thank you very much, tomorrow I'll probably upload new three animations that should be good :)

So honestly creating animation is actually easy an anybody could seriously try. I had no previous experience with animating, other than creating shitty gifs in the past. I just did some trying, in Blender, before actually creating my first animation.

I'll admit - my very first published work is rather crappy, but you can see my two following works are better, and I think the new animations I'm gonna post are even better.

You just need to understand which keys to animate and how, but it's actually simple and easy to grasp.

So yeah, it's about trial and error. You just need to have some patience, but again it's easy creating animations for TS4 and you can ask for help to anybody ;)

Thanks Redabyss! Feeling a little braver for that :) it's nice to know the help is there too so I may try soon

You need plenty of time to spare, though - be sure of this. It's a rather tasking hobby :s

You need plenty of time to spare, though - be sure of this. It's a rather tasking hobby :s

Thanks for the heads up! Will keep that in mind but not a deal breaker, I've just downloaded blender and will sure to read the tutorials :) thanks again for getting back to me and i hope your studies are going well too

Guest Redabyss

No problem! Any issue feel free to ask for help. Don't be afraid, it's all downhill once you get accostumed :)

Some starting tips:

- You mostly will work with rotating bones (R key), though sometimes moving them is better (G key), like the lips, the eyes, etc.

- Save very often. Many times I have to re-do something because I didn't.

- Don't be hasty, take your time, it's the better thing :) first step are most trial, error and baby steps. You just have to get accostumed first.

About the studies, got to restart soon, will have to translate whole movies as an optional exercise, along with my actual course. Man I'm so tired XD

Thanks for the heads up! Will keep that in mind but not a deal breaker, I've just downloaded blender and will sure to read the tutorials :) thanks again for getting back to me and i hope your studies are going well too

You can ask me of help as well. I think redabyss can agree that i sometimes give a good enough answer to help :P

You can ask me of help as well. I think redabyss can agree that i sometimes give a good enough answer to help :P

Yes! Nice one Zorak :) I see you've been spoken highly of and that will be a great help so big thanks I'm a total noob so all the help is welcome and appreciated:) and thanks again Redabyss, good luck to you both

No problem! Any issue feel free to ask for help. Don't be afraid, it's all downhill once you get accostumed :)

Some starting tips:

- You mostly will work with rotating bones (R key), though sometimes moving them is better (G key), like the lips, the eyes, etc.

- Save very often. Many times I have to re-do something because I didn't.

- Don't be hasty, take your time, it's the better thing :) first step are most trial, error and baby steps. You just have to get accostumed first.

About the studies, got to restart soon, will have to translate whole movies as an optional exercise, along with my actual course. Man I'm so tired XD

Awesome, that's really cool as haven't a clue where to start until now, that's a great help :)

Man, sounds like a lot of work you got there .. lot of brain power, good luck and hope you get the grades you want :)

Guest Redabyss

Some starting tips:

- Don't be hasty, take your time, it's the better thing :) first step are most trial, error and baby steps. You just have to get accostumed first.

Awesome, that's really cool as haven't a clue where to start until now, that's a great help :)

Man, sounds like a lot of work you got there .. lot of brain power, good luck and hope you get the grades you want :)

Thank you very much! Well it is fun to do, but, when it's the whole package, it's tiresome... but it's my call so I want to do it right. I used to write many, many fictional stories, in the past, for about eight years (now I'm 24). So I get the whole "adapt characters, atmosphere, etc. correctly" business XD

All I want is to find a job and be able to provide for my girlfriend. 

Anyway enough of me! You have any special ideas for animations to do? I might throw some suggestions for animating XD and yeah, Zorak is an angel and you can trust him.

Oh and since Amra has this habit of posting songs... I'll do that too. Why the heck not? XD

This particular song is one of my favourites. It's very inspiring, and I mentally associate it with one of the characters I created (one of my most favourite nonetheless).

Some starting tips:

Thank you very much! Well it is fun to do, but, when it's the whole package, it's tiresome... but it's my call so I want to do it right. I used to write many, many fictional stories, in the past, for about eight years (now I'm 24). So I get the whole "adapt characters, atmosphere, etc. correctly" business XD

All I want is to find a job and be able to provide for my girlfriend.

Anyway enough of me! You have any special ideas for animations to do? I might throw some suggestions for animating XD and yeah, Zorak is an angel and you can trust him.

Oh and since Amra has this habit of posting songs... I'll do that too. Why the heck not? XD

This particular song is one of my favourites. It's very inspiring, and I mentally associate it with one of the characters I created (one of my most favourite nonetheless).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhshMjRNhs0

Hey, that's a nice track and video pretty cool too, I see why you like it :) you seem to have direction and I'm sure you'll go far so keep pushing and I hope to see some of your stories come to life, as for me I'm working hard to support my little girl who lives with me after a tiresome court battle (alcoholic mum) Jerry Springer blah blah lol and looking for something peaceful so I thought this might help :D I really want to create lesbian animations, but some more sensual ones, there are some great ones already but I find most are domination driven, I'd like to see some more mutual enjoyment and curiosity, maybe some giggling too :D

GUYS! New big update! Added 3 Animations for the big fish tank! Please check the images attached :D have fun and let me know if you like it!

As the title implies, the Simmies use the cold of the fish tank to have pleasure, mixing it with the steam of the sex.

Also, there might be some clipping, depending on how big the Sim you're using are. Hopefully you won't mind that much :)

Thanks for the update RedAbyss. Like giving the fish a sexy show :P:)

Guest Redabyss

Hey, that's a nice track and video pretty cool too, I see why you like it :) you seem to have direction and I'm sure you'll go far so keep pushing and I hope to see some of your stories come to life, as for me I'm working hard to support my little girl who lives with me after a tiresome court battle (alcoholic mum) Jerry Springer blah blah lol and looking for something peaceful so I thought this might help :D I really want to create lesbian animations, but some more sensual ones, there are some great ones already but I find most are domination driven, I'd like to see some more mutual enjoyment and curiosity, maybe some giggling too :D

I really hope everything will go well for the two of you... can't imagine how hard it is.

My uncle, a really nice person, is living pure hell because of my bitch and manipulative ex aunt... but I can tell you that my little cousin is alright after everything, because my uncle really loves her.

So yeah... it's an hard situation, but I would suggest to rely on your family as much as possible. My uncle and my cousin are relatively happy, thanks God :)

About the stories... haha unfortunately that's not possible because they're all fanfictions (even though they diverged to the original story quite soon), not to mention that at one point I started to write in tandem with my girlfriend. But I'm happy because all this writing wasn't for nothing and leaded me to the movie adaptation master :)

Thanks for the update RedAbyss. Like giving the fish a sexy show :P:)

Glad you enjoy it! I had it in mind since forever, and even suggested it to Zorak XD

Thanks, that means a lot :) I do have a large family do there is lots of support for and my daughter is very happy and thriving, this weekend she is performing Beauty and the Beast at the theatre with her dance school and couldn't be a prouder Daddy :) fan fiction is always cool as there are sometimes shows that must go on.... I used to draw a lot of anime in my youth, sci and fantasy based so I get you completely there :D

Guest Redabyss

So about the next update, I did a good first impression, about the adaptation work, and if I complete it soon enough I should be able to create an animation or two in the nearish future. Stay tuned :)

So about the next update, I did a good first impression, about the adaptation work, and if I complete it soon enough I should be able to create an animation or two in the nearish future. Stay tuned :)

Nice work! Glad to hear it, hope it goes your way :)

I tried out blender today.... OMG you guys are talented, I failed miserably :D the only thing I can do right now is turn people into spaghetti :D kinda like Reed Richards from Fantastic Four! I'm finding the tutorial a little vague but not beaten yet :)

Guest Redabyss

Name for the attached image?

Choose between:

1) Spread 'em girl

2) The gold mine

3) Take a peek, bed version

Also, on an unrelated note, if anyone is wondering about if i'm gonna open a Patreon sooner or later, the answer is: no.

As much as I'm tempted to, I'd like for the users of this website to have some animators uploading for free every once and then, and my animations aren't particularly good to even request 50c. So I just hope, oh anonymous user who is downloading my stuff, that you're enjoying it and nothing else :)

post-1326409-0-31453000-1487198315_thumb.png

Choose between:

1) Spread 'em girl

2) The gold mine

Also, on an unrelated note, if anyone is wondering about if i'm gonna open a Patreon sooner or later, the answer is: no.

As much as I'm tempted to, I'd like for the users of this website to have some animators uploading for free every once and then, and my animations aren't particularly good to even request 50c. So I just hope, oh anonymous user who is downloading my stuff, that you're enjoying it and nothing else :)

4) open for business :D

Looks really good, your too humble and thanks for sharing, hopefully I'll grasp it soon

Guest Redabyss

Choose between:

1) Spread 'em girl

2) The gold mine

4) open for business :D

Looks really good, your too humble and thanks for sharing, hopefully I'll grasp it soon

HAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT! Okay thanks so much! :D

Guest Redabyss

Small update! One new animation: Open for business (many thanks for the name, Rlo!)

I apologize if I updated with just one animation, but I'm really busy with the adaptation, still I didn't want you guys to wait too much.

post-1326409-0-12358200-1487251685_thumb.png

Small update! One new animation: Open for business (many thanks for the name, Rlo!)

I apologize if I updated with just one animation, but I'm really busy with the adaptation, still I didn't want you guys to wait too much.

Nicely done and thanks for the credit :D glad I could contribute, this works well as a single and I think it would be great if the male could be invited to be a couple, then could have another stage where male can cum on female? Great job :D

Guest Redabyss

Nicely done and thanks for the credit :D glad I could contribute, this works well as a single and I think it would be great if the male could be invited to be a couple, then could have another stage where male can cum on female? Great job :D

Oh hey, thanks so much for the feedback! And wow, a first request? :D

So uh, I could save another animation for the woman to just be by herself, but it would be weird. Unfortunately there's no way I can make it so that the man is invited :( in fact, I created the teasing itself as a, uh how can I put this, actual erotic teasing before the sex, that doesn't involve kisses, handjobs or such. Pure voyeurism!

The inspiration came because I was seeing that kind of teasing all around the web, so I thought "why don't I make a TS4 animation version"? XD

About the climax, I'll think about it and thank you so much for believing in me!

Honestly I don't believe in my actual skills that much that I can create a climax... so I'm a little scared.

In fact, originally I wanted to create a climax for the fish tank, but I skipped because I don't think I'm good enough.

Fact is no one directly commented on the quality of the animations themselves, so I dunno how good I'm doing.

I can say that I like alright my stuff, other than the flute animation... but I'm not very sure.

I'm glad you believe in me enough to ask for a climax... so eventually I'll try. Thanks again! :)