The general WIP thread for animators.

Guest Redabyss

I get what you are saying. I don't know what other rigs they have available. You could import the strapon I would imagine. I'm sure there is a way to link them so they move together.. I've no idea how that would be done atm. least not in blender, and potentially causing conflicts....

I think the penis is part of the pelvis in his rig... I would have to load back up to be sure. I've not had any trouble with it though. Are you sure you are right clicking the ... hip? or was it upper thigh... I think it's upper thigh actually. Either way, it does not have it's own bone. It is permanently pointed the same way the pelvis is pointed. So there is no turning it for different angles of entry. The same would hold true for the strapon.

Ok so to clarify  some things...  I had downloaded S4S Harmony first, then switched to jackpot since it matched the language use in Turbo's tutorial. This however caused some conflicts when I wanted to export objects, so I deleted and reinstalled harmony.

MaxFrameCount is now TickCount right? Pretty sure, but still.

I know there was more but that's all I can remember for the moment lol

O_o I tested my animation in game and somehow missed something lol. The animation says my name, but not the name of the animation.... I know I'll find it... eventually XD

This is such a silly process lol. I wish I was a programmer. I'm sure there would be a fairly easy way to streamline this process. Like a XML generator that you just plug in the details and it writes it for you. that way you don't miss things.

OH!!! we can't use tables to activate WW animations because we can't click on them right?

How about the "wickedwoohoo.enabledebug" command.... what am I missing here. I can't get any details on any object in game. I've even "testingcheats true" then used it. I've added true to the end to see if that works. Shift clicking the objects... nothing I've tried works.

The only options I get are Set As Head (makes sense for the chairs around the table, but the coffee maker?) Make Dirty for things that get dirty, and Reset Object (debug)

How about the "wickedwoohoo.enabledebug" command.... what am I missing here. I can't get any details on any object in game. I've even "testingcheats true" then used it. I've added true to the end to see if that works. Shift clicking the objects... nothing I've tried works.

The only options I get are Set As Head (makes sense for the chairs around the table, but the coffee maker?) Make Dirty for things that get dirty, and Reset Object (debug)

The code was changed to "ww.enabledebug" :)

OK, so I can't use the table because there aren't any menu options for it. If I understand correctly.

So I was thinking I'd use the napkin holder as my que point. I used the Object WWID in the picture below.

For location, I listed none because it's the Object WW Catagory listed as well. I also included Floor so I could test if the animation is working, and get an idea of the clipping. Just for safety sake I added table long and short too.

Floor works, and the napkin holder gives me a wicked option now, but it's just settings.... So any idea's what I'm missing?

The relevant section of the xml is as follows

<T n="animation_display_name">0xDA1A7B18</T>
      <T n="animation_author">Sierrebrarc</T>
      <T n="animation_stage_name">TableSex</T> <!-- [OPTIONAL FIELD] -->
      <T n="animation_locations">NONE, FLOOR, TABLE_DNING_LONG, TABLE_DINING_SHORT</T>
      <T n="animation_custom_locations">121316184</T> <!-- [OPTIONAL FIELD] -->
      <T n="object_animation_clip_name"></T> <!-- [OPTIONAL FIELD] -->
      <T n="animation_category">HANDJOB</T>
      <T n="animation_length">30</T>
      <T n="animation_next_stages"></T> <!-- [OPTIONAL FIELD] -->

I never imported the napkin holder into the animation because it's deleted before you save anything, and if I understand correctly you only need the object to give you a physical reference for the animation. Since the table is the focal point of the animation the NH is simply put dead center.. So it's all set right? (for the long table, it would be set between the second and third chair so it's the same distance. See the picture to see what I mean.)

OH! Any where did I misplace my animation name in the game? It just comes up with the author. I don't want to re-import everything till I know where I missed that step. As far as I can tell I did it all right, but my animation name is missing.... lol

Let me know if you need any other details or want me to send you my files so you can test it yourself.

post-1763930-0-58302300-1500782334_thumb.jpg

Guest Redabyss

OK, so I can't use the table because there aren't any menu options for it. If I understand correctly.

So I was thinking I'd use the napkin holder as my que point. I used the Object WWID in the picture below.

For location, I listed none because it's the Object WW Catagory listed as well. I also included Floor so I could test if the animation is working, and get an idea of the clipping. Just for safety sake I added table long and short too.

Floor works, and the napkin holder gives me a wicked option now, but it's just settings.... So any idea's what I'm missing?

The relevant section of the xml is as follows

<T n="animation_display_name">0xDA1A7B18</T>

<T n="animation_stage_name">TableSex</T> <!-- [OPTIONAL FIELD] -->

<T n="animation_locations">NONE, FLOOR, TABLE_DNING_LONG, TABLE_DINING_SHORT</T>

I never imported the napkin holder into the animation because it's deleted before you save anything, and if I understand correctly you only need the object to give you a physical reference for the animation. Since the table is the focal point of the animation the NH is simply put dead center.. So it's all set right? (for the long table, it would be set between the second and third chair so it's the same distance. See the picture to see what I mean.)

OH! Any where did I misplace my animation name in the game? It just comes up with the author. I don't want to re-import everything till I know where I missed that step. As far as I can tell I did it all right, but my animation name is missing.... lol

Let me know if you need any other details or want me to send you my files so you can test it yourself.

Careful there, you missing an "I" :)

Hi Guys, i have no Idea of Modding, but is this interesting for you Animators ? :-/http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=594650

I dunno he's speaking Greek to me lol.

Hey Sierre, looking through this thread, you seem to have been working on the feet thing, for a slightly more advanced use, but I had a question.  What's the easiest/simplest way to lock the feet completely flat/in their original spot through the animation and through moving or bending the legs?  I found the "add bone constraint" tab, but am unsure what option would be the best... Inverse kinematics?

There is supposed to be a different rig that works a little better for keeping the feet still. If you go through again there is a link for it. I've never used it so I could not say if it's better or worse. That said, there is no way that anyone has found as yet to keep the feet planted... that they have openly said lol If they found it they are keeping it secret. XD

​So, the method I listed seems the best I've figured out. (for those that are very persnickety) I'll make a tutorial if anyone thinks it will help. I'll also include my foot plane blender file so people don't have to make their own. Just position the sims in their starting position, move the planes under their feet and poof!

Oh, and I guess I need a rig specifically with breast bones for any breast movement?  And eyelid "bones" to close the eyes at all?  Can I add those to an already existing rig in blender?

I've not tested yet, but there is a bone for the breasts in the basic rig. The reason nothing happens in game is because it needs a mod to do it. I don't know if Turbo has included it yet. If not you can get a stand alone version here. It is not a physics mod, so the boobs will not move on their own. It will only affect animations that were made with breast movement in preparation for the day we would finally get it.

As for the eye lid movement, just zoom in and grab the correct bones or use the dope sheet. (b_L_UpLid, and b_L_LoLid, b_R_UpLid, and b_R_LoLid) rotate them as far as you want to open and close them. The bones that say CAS are the ones that are locked. Some of them are unlocked for animations if you "add events." The tutorial for that is here.

Now for A hint that works well for both the eyes and getting the feet to stay flat! Using control while rotating them. This, by default, rotates them in 5 degree increments, which makes remembering how far to move it back easier. =) If you click the rotation tool, then slide the cursor away from the tool it will reduce the amount of movement. You can also hold shift to reduce the movement even further. Then at the bottom of the 3d window it will show you how many degrees you moved. You can either remember or write it down.

​For the feet, the hint helps because if you raise the leg 5 degrees you can turn the foot 5 degrees the other way and it's flat again.

The planes I included in the zip file are white for female, and red for male.

Careful there, you missing an "I" :)

grrrrr lol. So at first I didn't know if you were messing with me because I used I a TON in that post.

Then I looked through the XML info and saw DINING was spelled DNING....  Didn't really matter though because it didn't work for the long or the short table. I'll fix the I, but I don't think that will solve my problem.... I could be wrong.

Foot Plane.zip

Darn you Red! Darn you to heck! Adding the I fixed it. Turns out the short table I used is actually in the long table catagory... splain that one Lucy.... I just brought up the WWDebug again and sure enough it says long, but lists it as a 2x1.

I also remembered that there was supposed to be a decimal # in there somewhere and replaced this "Sierrebrarc:SexyTimeAnimations" s="15060973593172892438"" I'm not sure how it worked at all with the wrong number in there... Or where I got the other number from in the first place... 

Now I just have to start the whole import process again so I can fix the missing animation name in game... that little bugger just won't show up lol, Oh well.

EDIT: OH!!! and the animation will only work for the short table. I was hoping the animation would center on the napkin holder, not the table.... hmmmm.

EDITx2: I would also like to point out that I didn't need the napkin holder at all... well I would like to point out that someone could have pointed that out lol. I just needed to fix the I.... 

Out of curiosity, why can't the NH just be the custom location? Just using that doesn't seem to work.

Guest Redabyss

Haha I don't mess with people, don't worry, maybe you didn't notice that I bolded a part of the XML in the reply  :D what do you mean with napkin holder?

It's cool.

If you look in my attached pic a little further up there are some napkin holders on the tables.(black napkins) I included the debug info in the pic too so I can confirm I have the right details. I saw peachy pie was using the same line for her cactus, but I just checked her xml data and the id is not the same as the image. I didn't see where she said how she fixed the problem. I did see she was talking about making a custom object. I dunno.... I'm gonna go back though the posts...

I looked on her DL page and saw that she did use a custom item. She didn't say why the regular version doesn't work, I dunno... But the WWID she used is from the same line as what I'm using for the "SPN" salt pepper napkin holder. (I went back in and found the name of it)

If I use the same format she did, None (as her cactus is in the none category), and punch in the WWID, I get the WW menu, but no sex option.

I highlighted the actual variables used, and blacked out the misc. garbage that clutters the file when you use the commented xml file, so it's easier to see what was and was not done.

Mine

<T n="animation_display_name">0xCEC627BC</T>
      <T n="animation_stage_name"></T> <!-- [OPTIONAL FIELD] -->
      <T n="animation_locations">NONE</T>

Hers

<T n="animation_display_name">0x74CB7F6C</T> <!-- STBL Hex for displayed animation name -->
      <T n="animation_author">PeachyPie</T> <!-- Author of this animation -->
      <T n="animation_stage_name">YourNameAndYourAnimationStageName</T> <!-- [OPTIONAL FIELD] Unique name of this animation that is used to trigger this animation as next in a collection -->
      <T n="animation_locations">NONE</T> <!-- List of locations where animation can be used (SHOWER_TUB, TABLE_DINING_SHORT, TABLE_DNING_LONG, TABLE_TV_STAND, TABLE_COFFEE, TABLE_ACCENT, TABLE_PICNIC, TABLE_OUTDOOR, TABLE_OUTDOOR_UNBRELLA, DESK, BAR, COUNTER, SOFA, LOVESEAT, BENCH_OUTDOOR, WORKOUT_MACHINE, CHAIR_LIVING, CHAIR_DINING, CHAIR_STOOL, CHAIR_DESK, TOILET, DOUBLE_BED, SINGLE_BED, OTTOMAN, SHOWER, BATHTUB, HOTTUB, WINDOW) -->
      <T n="animation_custom_locations">3995364915</T> <!-- [OPTIONAL FIELD] List of objects guids where animation can be used -->
      <T n="object_animation_clip_name">ObjectAnimationClipName</T> <!-- [OPTIONAL FIELD] Animation CLIP name of used object -->
      <T n="animation_category">ANAL</T> <!-- Category of animation (TEASING, HANDJOB, FOOTJOB, ORALJOB, VAGINAL, ANAL, CLIMAX) -->
      <T n="animation_length">45</T> <!-- Lenght of animation in sims minutes (seconds in real life on normal speed) -->
      <T n="animation_next_stages">NameOfNextAnimationStage, OtherNameOfNextAnimationStage</T> <!-- [OPTIONAL FIELD] List of animation stage names that are used as next animation after this one ends -->

Side note, I started from the export/import clip section and remade the whole package from scratch. I still have no name in menu for what sex animation I'm using, just the author name.....  I'll have to reread the whole tutorial detail for detail to figure out where I jacked it up. And yet, the flipping the bird animation has it's name just fine....

Linked below is a new screen shot that shows what happens when I just use the ID of the NH, and the debug info beside it.

post-1763930-0-88808700-1500875918_thumb.jpg

Guest Redabyss

About the name, this part:

Has to be the exact same of the SBTL code of the name. Which you have to export in all language and import all 23 SBTL files inside your package.

Guest Redabyss

Blah, I finished a really simple, first animation, but now when I try to import it into clips in sims 4 studio, blender crashes and I get the following error info...

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
  Application Name: blender.exe
  Application Version: 2.7.8.0
  Application Timestamp: 58b0588f
  Fault Module Name: MSVCR120.dll
  Fault Module Version: 12.0.21005.1
  Fault Module Timestamp: 524f83ff
  Exception Code: 40000015
  Exception Offset: 0000000000074a46
  OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
  Locale ID: 1033
  Additional Information 1: 8f27
  Additional Information 2: 8f273a46949532b247124c19dd9bfc51
  Additional Information 3: ea29
  Additional Information 4: ea297844d374366a8edbfa281de3a734

Anyone have any idea what the problem might be?

Post the XML :)

About the name, this part:

Has to be the exact same of the SBTL code of the name. Which you have to export in all language and import all 23 SBTL files inside your package.

I've included a pic showing the STBL code I used, and the one on the XML.

Hey Sierre, stupid question, how do I actually add your foot marker to an existing animation that I'm working on?  Trying to apend just opens the blender file and shows me all folders in it...  

Also included a pic of which folder to open and which files to select. Choose one or both based on your needs.

Plane = female

​Plane.001 = male

Okay, I actually figured it out with help from turbodriver....  I had the wrong version of Blender installed.

....Now I just need to figure out why S4E errors out when I try to export the clip and clip header.......

in Sims 4 studio, there isn't even a max frames entry(as mentioned in Turbo's tutorial), and it was missing some other entries as well...  so I'm probably going to have to chase it back a bit.

The tutorial was made using Jackpot version, in Harmony it's called tick count. I've included a shot of what needs to be changed.

Lastly, where do you guys host your screenshots since Imgur is not accepted, and I refuse to use Photobucket due to their ads? This way I don't have to keep uploading to LL....

post-1763930-0-60254700-1500945822_thumb.jpg

post-1763930-0-93693100-1500945830_thumb.jpg

post-1763930-0-79850600-1500945839_thumb.jpg

You are not at the XML stage yet so don't worry bout it for now.

I've not had any errors so I can't help with that issue. I would reinstall the Harmony version. It works just fine.

Since you have a current version of blender, you really shouldn't have much trouble.

Let me ask, are you making a solo or multi person animation? If you have any extra props or rigs other than the specific actor you are animating it will cause issues.

The steps for saving the blender file are as follows.

Save a master file

Delete all but the male or female rig

Save as blahblahblah_female or _ male

open master

delete all but the other gender or extras

save as the other

(if you animated the props)

open master

delete all but the prop you animated and save as the prop

Once that is done you should be able to import your animations. Included below is a screenshot showing all the things you have to delete JUST to save the female rig. You will notice I have a table, and the foot markers to get rid of as well. I find it's easiest to select the items by right clicking on them in the list and choosing select. Move the mouse over the 3d render and hit delete. Now select the next item and repeat.

Try not to miss any steps following the tutorials, or you will have complications like I seem to be having with my missing animation name... lol

post-1763930-0-33191100-1500973300_thumb.jpg

Guest Redabyss

attachicon.gifS4_stage1_teasing_floor.jpg

Tried my nerves with Sim3 and KW, just few weeks ago found out my rigs were the cause to my failure. 

Now trying my artistic skills with Sims4 and WW

I remember your posts from like an year ago. Will we ever see something from you? XD

Guest Redabyss

Well, followed (I thought) all of the directions, added a package file to the mods folder and tried it out... didn't show up in the wicked whims animation list in game.

More troubleshooting.  Don't know if I didn't have the right name on an entry somewhere or, or shouldn't've touched receiving actor at all in the xml....

Do I need to specify the actor variable in the xml?  As well as the actor id?  I just set gender.....

Post your XML, so we verify.

attachicon.gifS4_stage1_teasing_floor.jpg

Tried my nerves with Sim3 and KW, just few weeks ago found out my rigs were the cause to my failure. 

Now trying my artistic skills with Sims4 and WW

I remember your posts from like an year ago. Will we ever see something from you? XD

post-1245992-0-68905200-1501008575_thumb.jpg

post-1245992-0-52210900-1501008594_thumb.jpg

There is actually already existing animations in Sims3, but because the rig I used is broken somehow all the animations I made are useless...

post-1245992-0-75739100-1501008815_thumb.jpg

Got a bit hazzel IRL so animating has been waiting new inspirations... ;P 

P.s. One has to be amazing to be noticed when there's 20+ others trying the same :D

Guest Redabyss

attachicon.gifS4_7DF2169C_00000000_C10D8653B2DFE791.xml

Okay, so here's that.  The package name itself had some dyslexia and I changed the name to match the rest, but it's still not working.

Also, I don't know if it would affect it, but I set the gender in the xml as being male...  but imported into sims 4 studio with Adult Female ticked.  Working with futa, lol.  Might check to make sure the decimal hash is correct as well.....

There are several errors.

<T n="Zeusguy:PornstarCockHugeSelfSuck">0x0688361DEBD63811</T>

This is way too long, you sure you copied tbe SBTL code right?

<T n="animation_next_stages">NameOfNextAnimationStage, OtherNameOfNextAnimationStage</T> <!-- [OPTIONAL FIELD] List of animation stage names that are used as next animation after this one ends -->

Doesn't lead to anything, so it would be better if you delete it.

<T n="animation_clip_name">PornstarCockHugeSelfSuck</T> <!-- Animation CLIP name -->

This has to be equal to the CLIP's name(s). Ex.: zeusguy:posepacksomethingsomething, you'll find the name of the CLIP in s4pe

<T n="animation_clip_name">AnimationClipName1y</T> <!-- Animation CLIP name -->

Same error as above.

As an example of working XML's, here's my flipping the bird is solo. Highlighted in green are the important parts, and the red is an optional field I'm testing.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<I c="WickedWoohooAnimationPackage" i="snippet" m="wickedwoohoo.utils_snippets" n="Sierrebrarc:FlippingTheBird_Animation" s="15397401065487575247">
  <T n="wickedwoohoo_animations">1</T>
  <L n="animations_list">
    <T>
      <T n="animation_display_name">0x7FED5596</T>
      <T n="animation_locations">FLOOR</T>
      <T n="animation_custom_locations"></T> <!-- [OPTIONAL FIELD] -->
      <T n="animation_category">TEASING</T>
      <T n="animation_actors_list">
        <T>
          <T n="actor_id">0</T>
          <T n="animation_clip_name">Sierrebrarc:PosePack_201707162033211840_set_1</T>
          <T n="animation_type">TEASING</T>
          <T n="animation_genders">FEMALE</T>
          <T n="animation_naked_flags">NONE</T>
          <T n="animation_force_nude_feet">0</T>
          <T n="animation_allow_strapon">0</T>
          <T n="animation_y_offset">0</T> <!-- [OPTIONAL FIELD] -->
          <T n="animation_facing_offset">0</T> <!-- [OPTIONAL FIELD] -->
          <T n="actor_interactions">
            <T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_id">0</T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_category">TEASING</T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_cum_layers">DISABLED</T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_cum_inside">0</T>
            </T>
          </T>
        </T>
      </T>
    </T>
    <!-- Next animation data goes here -->
  </L>
</I>

And here I have a semi working duo animation. The animation works, but the name is missing in game.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<I c="WickedWoohooAnimationPackage" i="snippet" m="wickedwoohoo.utils_snippets" n="Sierrebrarc:SexyTimeAnimations" s="15060973593172892438">
  <T n="wickedwoohoo_animations">1</T>
  <L n="animations_list">
    <T>
      <T n="animation_locations">NONE</T>
      <T n="animation_actors_list">
        <T>
          <T n="actor_id">0</T>
          <T n="animation_clip_name">Sierrebrarc:PosePack_201707232317351995_set_1</T>
          <T n="animation_type">HANDJOB</T>
          <T n="animation_genders">MALE</T>
          <T n="animation_naked_flags">ALL</T>
          <T n="animation_force_nude_feet">1</T>
            <T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_id">1</T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_category">HANDJOB</T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_cum_layers">NONE</T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_cum_inside">1</T>
            </T>
          </T>
        </T>
        <T>
          <T n="actor_id">1</T>
          <T n="animation_clip_name">Sierrebrarc:PosePack_201707232317351995_set_2</T>
          <T n="animation_type">HANDJOB</T>
          <T n="animation_genders">FEMALE</T>
          <T n="animation_naked_flags">ALL</T>
          <T n="animation_force_nude_feet">1</T>
            <T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_id">0</T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_category">HANDJOB</T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_cum_layers">DISABLED</T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_cum_inside">0</T>
            </T>
          </T>
        </T>
      </T>
    </T>
    <!-- Next animation data goes here -->
  </L>
</I>

The actor ID's are important. 0, 1, etc., will tell the game who is pitching and who is receiving. That's especially important for determining the cum catcher.

It's important to remember which animation you import as 1 and 2, etc. If you import the male animation first, it will be posepack 1. What I'm not sure about is if we need to select anything in S4S before we click import. I have been choosing male and female for my actor values. However, since you can add object animations, I'm not sure it matters. Included is a pic to reference what I'm talking about.

post-1763930-0-39261600-1501010741_thumb.jpg