The general WIP thread for animators.

Guest Redabyss

Long time no news... well... Haven't finished anything but I started wondering; My WW has +1500 animations at the moment, all DLC from this community, and just like (IMHO) I've made 1 on 1 handjob, blowjob, missionary, cowgirl, doggy animations... and yesterday while playing and figurint this out... I noticed that there's more than plenty amazing animations for conventional sex, whether it's MF, MMF, MFMF, MM, etc... but is there anything new or unseen to produce?

some animations unfinished due lack of time:

3somebullytease.jpg 3someTrainTease.jpg AcrobatTease.jpg

loveseatkneelblow.jpg MFteaseStg1.jpg

basically all there's left is XML and STBL and testing in game, but real life has taken all my spare time during summer... and been busy playing with others animations ;P

Hey, whatever you decide to work on is welcome, even if it's done before yours will have something different that will add to or compliment something that's similar ;)

Besides, some of the pics you've posted look pretty unique so good luck!

Guest Redabyss

Long time no news... well... Haven't finished anything but I started wondering; My WW has +1500 animations at the moment, all DLC from this community, and just like (IMHO) I've made 1 on 1 handjob, blowjob, missionary, cowgirl, doggy animations... and yesterday while playing and figurint this out... I noticed that there's more than plenty amazing animations for conventional sex, whether it's MF, MMF, MFMF, MM, etc... but is there anything new or unseen to produce? 

some animations unfinished due lack of time:

attachicon.gif3somebullytease.jpg attachicon.gif3someTrainTease.jpg attachicon.gifAcrobatTease.jpg

attachicon.gifloveseatkneelblow.jpg attachicon.gifMFteaseStg1.jpg

basically all there's left is XML and STBL and testing in game, but real life has taken all my spare time during summer... and been busy playing with others animations ;P

Agreed with what R-Lo said, don't worry if there are things already done! In fact, I could use some more of them. Can't wait for a release!

Hey guys

Different problem today and I can't figure it out for the life of me...

I added a couple of stages to the animation that I posted yesterday, a pre stage and a climax stage.  As near as I can tell I did everything right.  I followed all the steps(I think.)   This time when I click on the item to initiate the animation I don't get the Wicked option.  What am I missing?  The XML looks as identical as it can with different values in place.  

Help please!

I can post the new package if it's needed.  You will probably want to delete the old one first though so I don't want to create confusion.

Thanks,

Omnominom

S4_7DF2169C_00000000_F25B34EE214E7CE0.xml.txt

Hey guys

Different problem today and I can't figure it out for the life of me...

I added a couple of stages to the animation that I posted yesterday, a pre stage and a climax stage.  As near as I can tell I did everything right.  I followed all the steps(I think.)   This time when I click on the item to initiate the animation I don't get the Wicked option.  What am I missing?  The XML looks as identical as it can with different values in place.  

Help please!

I can post the new package if it's needed.  You will probably want to delete the old one first though so I don't want to create confusion.

Thanks,

Omnominom

Actually, I think I got it working!  I recreated the Package, Clips, STBL, and XML and it works this time... absolutely no clue why, LOL.

That said, it now is skipping stage 2.  If you start stage 1, when it finishes it will skip to stage 3.  If you start on Stage 2 it just stays there.  I double checked the entries in the XML and I don't see anything wrong.  If someone could take a look I would appreciate it!

S4_7DF2169C_00000000_CBDB7580DE1EA671.xml.txt

WW_0mn0m1n0m_Maria_Play_Time_WIP_v2.rar

Guest Redabyss

I usually don't create stages, but I noticed this in the field of the second stage:

<T n="animation_stage_name">Maria Play Time Stage 1</T> <!-- [REMOVE IF UNSUSED] Unique stage name of this animation that is used to trigger this animation as the next stage. 

Seems like an error, since it's the name of the first stage...

I usually don't create stages, but I noticed this in the field of the second stage:

<T n="animation_stage_name">Maria Play Time Stage 1</T> <!-- [REMOVE IF UNSUSED] Unique stage name of this animation that is used to trigger this animation as the next stage. 

Seems like an error, since it's the name of the first stage...

Maybe, I thought what it saying is more like "what animation plays before this one" like if you replaced the first 'this' with the.

*Unique stage name of the animation that is used to trigger this animation as the next stage."

I could be completely wrong though.  I'll make an edit and update this post.

Turns out I was completely wrong!  I should just listen to you more =D

I made the changes and everything seems to work now.  I've included the updated package if anyone is interested.

Feedback is always welcome!

WW_0mn0m1n0m_Maria_Play_Time_WIP_v2.rar

Guest Redabyss

Hope animators start putting breast movement in since its been around for a while now. Static tits are the worst tits.

They are.

Posting here to esort them to do it won't change their ways, unless they are already doing it.

Guest Redabyss

You should open your thread now!

Glad everything worked out :)

Thank you!  I appreciate your support.  I'm probably going to wait until i have a couple more animations and figure out some sound stuff but it is coming soon!

If you need further help, feel free to write anytime. Plus always give the precedence to what inspires you :D

Hope animators start putting breast movement in since its been around for a while now. Static tits are the worst tits.

They are.

Posting here to esort them to do it won't change their ways, unless they are already doing it.

Indeed we are doing it, i just wish i had done it from the start, then all of mine would work now...  I think i have a really old animation that have breast movement, other than that, only my latest ones have it so far.

• 2 weeks later...

some animations unfinished due lack of time:

3somebullytease.jpg 3someTrainTease.jpg AcrobatTease.jpg

loveseatkneelblow.jpg MFteaseStg1.jpg

Hey, whatever you decide to work on is welcome, even if it's done before yours will have something different that will add to or compliment something that's similar ;)

Besides, some of the pics you've posted look pretty unique so good luck!

some animations unfinished due lack of time:

attachicon.gif3somebullytease.jpg attachicon.gif3someTrainTease.jpg attachicon.gifAcrobatTease.jpg

attachicon.gifloveseatkneelblow.jpg attachicon.gifMFteaseStg1.jpg

Agreed with what R-Lo said, don't worry if there are things already done! In fact, I could use some more of them. Can't wait for a release!

Thank you, R-Lo and Redabyss maybe I'll release my animations after getting them working to my liking...

post-1245992-0-05943800-1505320664_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys i am busy with a animation but for some reason they always float can someone please help me with this?

Hi!

It looks like you moved the second rig before switching it to pose mode from object mode,

You MUST change this setting first or you will wind up moving the Prop instead of the Root.

You need to switch the offending rig back into object mode,

Move it back to the default position,

Switch to pose mode

And then move back to the desired location via the root

Hope this helps :)

hi guys i am busy with a animation but for some reason they always float can someone please help me with this?

Hi!

It looks like you moved the second rig before switching it to pose mode from object mode,

You MUST change this setting first or you will wind up moving the Prop instead of the Root.

You need to switch the offending rig back into object mode,

Move it back to the default position,

Switch to pose mode

And then move back to the desired location via the root

Hope this helps :)

Can also be in the XML

<T n="animation_y_offset">0</T> <!-- [OPTIONAL FIELD] Offset of animation position in y axis -->

Make sure it is 0 on the male. Or you can fix it with a -20 maybe also, if it is a problem with the animation

• 1 month later...

Well, it only took somewhat six months to finally get into this point... Voice's added, so I'm getting happy with it... 

5a0b7f64d7a31_11-15-17_1-41-07AM.thumb.png.3063e97be7cda2c554040cc5b3d99934.png

Rest of the week goes adding animations into package, and voices/ events into animations, so christmas present this might be... :P

Hey everyone. I have some questions about how animations work in TS4. Is it possible to have jaw movement but still have sims move their mouths to sfx? In my animation there's points where I want their mouth open without sound effects, and other keyframes where I want them to visibly make noises. The other question is: How do I import object animations into Sims 4 Studio? Is the the same process for sim animations? Thanks.

EDIT: I was answered through PM.

Edited by Guest
14 hours ago, HKo_83 said:

Well, it only took somewhat six months to finally get into this point... Voice's added, so I'm getting happy with it... 

5a0b7f64d7a31_11-15-17_1-41-07AM.thumb.png.3063e97be7cda2c554040cc5b3d99934.png

Rest of the week goes adding animations into package, and voices/ events into animations, so christmas present this might be... :P

Looks really nice! Can't wait :blush:

Some tweaking needs to be done, but we're getting there...

Teasing stg1.mp4

Didn't remember to add voices, but maybe on next update 

Handjob stg1.mp4

At least I'm happy with the animation speeds

Oraljob stg1.mp4

Have to think a lot for staging on these... 

Missionary Vaginal stg1.mp4

But here they are... my VERY first animations on sims4

Doggy Anal stg1.mp4

And for the last one, the one I gave a sneak peak yesterday

Futa_Teasing_stg1.mp4

For testing and thanks for all help I got here:

WW_ArtistadeBastardo_Animations.package

gonna get back to adding some stuff into package...

Feedback welcome!

Very good job!
I would suggest to speed up the aniamtions (= reduce distance between one frame and the next), add some facial expressions, and add voices. These aren't bad.

EDIT: also careful. You named yourself "Artista De Bastardo" and "Artista De bastardo", this leads to have your name showed twice. Choose one and correct the XML :)

Edited by Redabyss
1 hour ago, autobanned said:

try re-export the clip, and the clip is on t-pose, no bone movement.

are you sure have import the right clip file?

i tried to re-convert the .blend file using simsstudio, then i exported the clip and the clipheader and reimported them into my own WW file.

I still have a Tpose.  It's my first animation and it's a solo animation, so i only have one clip file, i can't import the wrong one.