The general WIP thread for animators.

Guest Redabyss

Sorry, I should have clarified. :flushed:

I don't think the pillory has other bones besides the root/translate bone. Importing the rig is useful for other things like workout equipment or beds.

How are you appending it? I'm trying to think of how that's happening but I don't know. Would you mind sharing the blend file with the issue so I can take a look?

I have a male actor with some IK rigging, I move them off the center like 1 big square forwards, I've already loaded a bunch of items through S4S and exported the mesh too files, so from those files I open lets say the Azmo's regular pillory, I go into the object file I shift click to select the rig, Bone_boneshape and the studio mesh 0 + 1, so I append all those 4 at same time.

I didn't save the file like that but I will try to recreate it.

EDIT: Okay I think its the bone_Boneshape file, seems to do something strange. Maybe I just don't use that bit.

Edited by Simite

Yes. You can delete those boneshape objects safely, I was able to do so without issues. Good to hear you figured it out!

Edited by Guest

Yeah thanks for helping, I decided to get started with my first real animation, 3 stage male solo on the floor. Its working in game but I want to adjust it a little before I make it available, do you happen to know about unlocking the jaw? I followed the instructions that turbo has but it doesn't seem to clarify for me if I need to set for every frame that I want it to be unlocked or does the settings he shows unlock it for the entire animation?

On 27/11/2017 at 6:09 PM, Simite said:

I'm new to animating also but I'm going to have a crack at helping you, I think if you use a male rig the animation will be slightly off cause women are a different shape, you need to use a female rig and then append the strap-on as the bottom of the rig, I could be wrong but I think this is how you want to go about creating that animation.

So if I did that then would my sim automatically equip the strap-on when I choose the animation in game?

On 29/11/2017 at 10:30 AM, Simite said:

There is a setting in the XML for allowing strap-on to be equiped, the other settings in the XML if you set it up correctly will tell the game that actor 0 needs a strap-on to fuck actor 1 cause both actors are female and have no penis to fuck with.

Got it, thank you!

Hey!

I tried to make animation with penis rig, but didn't find the right stuff into my mods folder. I read that I needed to remove the Dentons rig from WW folder, but it didn't solve the problem. And I couldn't find the threat where the azmodans new rigs are...

I'll probably just stump all of my old animations (as they are!) into package and start making all new animations with these new rigs so I'll have something finally finished. but it'll be later next week before release... ( need to renew xml for double naming issue and with some animations I have lost it's idea...)

but can some pinpoint me into direction of how the fix my game issue?

5a201f10a9afd_11-30-17_2-21-56AM.thumb.png.ce65683b550dc2ed194c6c6c7854e3ca.png

8 hours ago, HKo_83 said:

Hey!

I tried to make animation with penis rig, but didn't find the right stuff into my mods folder. I read that I needed to remove the Dentons rig from WW folder, but it didn't solve the problem. And I couldn't find the threat where the azmodans new rigs are...

I'll probably just stump all of my old animations (as they are!) into package and start making all new animations with these new rigs so I'll have something finally finished. but it'll be later next week before release... ( need to renew xml for double naming issue and with some animations I have lost it's idea...)

but can some pinpoint me into direction of how the fix my game issue?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87101-improved-male-rig-with-penis-bones-updated-17112017/ is where azmos rig can be sourced, I think you can still get it anyway.

7 hours ago, notallinsane said:

Is there a list out there of what sound would be good to use for sex anims? I'm trying to find something that resembles a gag for an animation I'm working on. I'd go through all the sounds but that would take forever, maybe someone here knows what I can use.

Here's the animation, some sound suggestions would be nice

Your browser does not support the HTML5 video element
ice_video_20171201-075907.webm

Try this..... 

vo_react_vomit_lipflap

@R-Lo

R, can TS4 animations have it's own sounds — such as moans, groans, breathing, etc.?

if so, and in case you're interested, i have a bunch of personal and youtube stuff — not vanilla but not kinky (it has no words, just noises) — i may give you. :-)

wish you the best,

Eddie — CTH (Chief Tomato Harvester)

4 minutes ago, TomatoEddie said:

@R-Lo

R, can TS4 animations have it's own sounds — such as moans, groans, breathing, etc.?

if so, and in case you're interested, i have a bunch of personal and youtube stuff — not vanilla but not kinky (it has no words, just noises) — i may give you. :-)

wish you the best,

Eddie — CTH (Chief Tomato Harvester)

Hey Eddie!

Unfortunately nobody's found a way to add them yet, it'd require a more experienced mind as I'm not familiar with coding and python, 

The sounds in Ts4 potentially run pretty deep as they are classed as events in s4pe and assigning them with timecodes will trigger the jaw movement automatically and in lip sync too,

Not sure if it's programmed to animate as part of a script or if it's triggered by the frequency/tone of the audio itself,

Would be interesting if it can be become a thing though, also if it can be affected by the vocal slider in CAS for some variety of tone too!

18 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

Hey Eddie!

Unfortunately nobody's found a way to add them yet, it'd require a more experienced mind as I'm not familiar with coding and python, 

The sounds in Ts4 potentially run pretty deep as they are classed as events in s4pe and assigning them with timecodes will trigger the jaw movement automatically and in lip sync too,

Not sure if it's programmed to animate as part of a script or if it's triggered by the frequency/tone of the audio itself,

Would be interesting if it can be become a thing though, also if it can be affected by the vocal slider in CAS for some variety of tone too!

R-Lo, dearest,

i haven't tried modding TS4, yet, but i'll look deeply into the subject.
thanks, milady R. :)

8 hours ago, notallinsane said:

Is there a list out there of what sound would be good to use for sex anims? I'm trying to find something that resembles a gag for an animation I'm working on. I'd go through all the sounds but that would take forever, maybe someone here knows what I can use.

Here's the animation, some sound suggestions would be nice

Your browser does not support the HTML5 video element
ice_video_20171201-075907.webm

how do you make that "boing" effect on the penis, do you use physics on it? 

Sorry I don't know the sounds but RedAbyss has a list of them, I think you have to listen and check them yourself though.

1 hour ago, Simite said:

Sorry I don't know the sounds but RedAbyss has a list of them, I think you have to listen and check them yourself though.

I'm not sure if there are physics to the AP yet, it's just very well animated I think :heart:

1 hour ago, TomatoEddie said:

R-Lo, dearest,

i haven't tried modding TS4, yet, but i'll look deeply into the subject.
thanks, milady R. :)

Could be a bit of a rabbit hole but I wish you luck good sir! People have been able to do many incredible things lately that were thought impossible so it has potential, 

The game has a system for custom music in mp3 format so there's some kind recognition there for imported audio files,

Airplane Randy was able to convert video and sound into the game too for the television, maybe the code for the actors could be altered or replaced in the same manner? 

He did a tutorial on video conversion into the game so could be worth starting there with regard to codecs etc,

Hope that helps at all dude!

13 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Try this..... 

vo_react_vomit_lipflap

Oh nice thanks.

12 hours ago, Simite said:

I just animated the movements myself. I wish I knew of a way to get physic on it.

12 hours ago, R-Lo said:

I'm not sure if there are physics to the AP yet, it's just very well animated I think :heart:

Yeah I'm probably asking questions way out of my depth but I'd like to try push the boat out and make something special, I don't want to go to all the trouble of creating boxes that apply physics if its not going to convert into the animation after being exported out of blender, like I know it simulates the physics so they don't actually exist outside of blender, but I was hoping it would still be recorded in the dope sheet frame locks. Like basically does it also record movements applied to the mesh or is it only the bones?

9 minutes ago, Simite said:

Yeah I'm probably asking questions way out of my depth but I'd like to try push the boat out and make something special, I don't want to go to all the trouble of creating boxes that apply physics if its not going to convert into the animation after being exported out of blender, like I know it simulates the physics so they don't actually exist outside of blender, but I was hoping it would still be recorded in the dope sheet frame locks. Like basically does it also record movements applied to the mesh or is it only the bones?

No it's understandable, anything is possible to attempt, I don't use the physics myself but I imagine that it's recognized and recorded in the dope as normal to show in game, 

Like it's a tool in blender but as you say doesn't so much exist in the game, the game in a sense acts as a player for the blend files,

As far as I can tell, all data is applied to the rig and the mesh itself doesn't contain any data,

If you delete the rig, the actor or object will drop straight to the floor,

In order to achieve the flexibility shown here is a nice mix of rotation (r) and grab (g) of the bones