The general WIP thread for animators.

Guest Redabyss

Yeah... like if one of your sims needed to head off to work, or your cow plant was about to eat a stranger and you had to go feed it... It would be nice if one sims could opt out...

I think the problem there is the whole system would have to be reworked. Sex animations would have to be set up so there are different interactions based on the number of actors involved. Otherwise, say the animation had two guys doing two girls doggy style and one of the girls left... The one guy would just be humping the air....

​OH!!! Maybe have it do a random switch to a scene with the right number of sims remaining?

Speaking of that, I wonder if it's possible to for example if you're having sex with 3 or more partner's, cancel one of the sims without restarting the whole sex interaction? That would be really convenient. Especially the fast travel like Sierrebrarc mentioned as well.

Yeah... like if one of your sims needed to head off to work, or your cow plant was about to eat a stranger and you had to go feed it... It would be nice if one sims could opt out...

I think the problem there is the whole system would have to be reworked. Sex animations would have to be set up so there are different interactions based on the number of actors involved. Otherwise, say the animation had two guys doing two girls doggy style and one of the girls left... The one guy would just be humping the air....

​OH!!! Maybe have it do a random switch to a scene with the right number of sims remaining?

It's a great idea and it has come up before but I think I recall that it's not so easy to implement statistics that come with one sim leaving while others remain

OK, but what about adding multiple sims at once?

I think I actually asked Turbo something along that line a while back and not long after he added the option to invite multiple Sims which works pretty well and I was happy with that :)

O_O I'll have to try again, and check my version... but the last time I tried I could only select one sim at a time.. each aditional sim had to be added one at a time as well.

If you have a recent ish version of ww then you should have the feature, sex needs to be started with one or two Sims, then during sex, click one of the sims in the action and you should see an option to invite more Sims :)

If you don't have the option then you may need to update your ww

no no.. I know you can have multiple sims in the animations, but you have to add them one at a time.

​I'm saying do it like when you want to travel, you can select multiple sims to take with you. So, when you choose a location to have sex, and you get the window to select a sim, you can select all the sims at once.

OH!!! and how about changing the order of actions... When you choose a location, you get to choose a sim. Then it tells you what types of sex, and what animations are available.

no no.. I know you can have multiple sims in the animations, but you have to add them one at a time.

​I'm saying do it like when you want to travel, you can select multiple sims to take with you. So, when you choose a location to have sex, and you get the window to select a sim, you can select all the sims at once.

That's exactly how it works! :)

You can select multiple Sims at once

Guest Redabyss

Hi guys! I've got really bad problem making last animation. Look here, can you say something about this shit?

Been saying the same since forever about LE penis, in fact I always use the standard one.

Hi guys! I've got really bad problem making last animation. Look here, can you say something about this shit?

Been saying the same since forever about LE penis, in fact I always use the standard one.

yes, i think i should do the same for now, thank you Redabyss

Hey Wild! In the midst of various options regarding this,

Would you consider an edit of the default one? You do great work with the female details and maybe you could give this a little more charm? :lol:

Would you consider an edit of the default one? You do great work with the female details and maybe you could give this a little more charm? :lol:

unfortunately i know nothing about 3D modeling and can't help us with that, but Turbo sayed one interesting thing about this, look

I saw that :) I wasn't so much thinking on a 3d level as I understand the work involved, I was more thinking about a re-skin? Just to add some character to the existing one and it'll help out until TD is ready to add the new one

unfortunately i know nothing about 3D modeling and can't help us with that, but Turbo sayed one interesting thing about this, look
I saw that :) I wasn't so much thinking on a 3d level as I understand the work involved, I was more thinking about a re-skin? Just to add some character to the existing one and it'll help out until TD is ready to add the new one

ah I don't know, I think it does not make sense since he going to implement new default penis

No problem :) if it's a big job then I fully understand your thinking and it's better to wait :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I seem to be having some trouble trying create my first animation; (inspired by others on this site); I managed to import stbl files into skpe trying to create a animations package, although it didn't end up looking like in the picture on wickedwhims tumbler page, I only had one name showing up out of the four and I wasn't sure where to put male/female differences that show up next to clip and clhd files previously, also a file was crossed out at the top.

I decided to start over from sims 4 studios unsure where I went wrong. But going back and trying to export the blender file from sims 4 studio, s4pe doesn't detect it. I tried saving/exporting/batch exporting, it doesn't pick it up, I tried copying and pasting it gives me an error code. (I end up uninstalling s4s and s4pe and deleting the file I created to fix it, but I think deleting the file may have been a mistake.)

I don't know... so I ask here if anyone knows anything.

Thanks -LD 

Could not import all resources. Error occured on package file 'C:\Users\Owner\Documents\file organization .rendering.blender\modding\modded from blender\s4s.package', resource key '0x7DF2169C-0x00000000-0xC5535B766A05002E'. Aborting.
== START ==
Source: s4pi.WrapperDealer
Assembly: s4pi.WrapperDealer, Version=1707.12.1222.13289, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Could not find a resource handler
   at s4pi.WrapperDealer.WrapperDealer.WrapperForType(String type, Int32 APIversion, Stream s) in F:\SourceTree\Sims4Tools\s4pi\WrapperDealer\WrapperDealer.cs:line 128
   at s4pi.WrapperDealer.WrapperDealer.GetResource(Int32 APIversion, IPackage pkg, IResourceIndexEntry rie, Boolean AlwaysDefault) in F:\SourceTree\Sims4Tools\s4pi\WrapperDealer\WrapperDealer.cs:line 66
   at S4PIDemoFE.MainForm.ImportPackagesCommon(String[] packageList, String title, DuplicateHandling dups, Boolean compress, Boolean useNames, Boolean rename, List`1 dupsList, AutoSaveState autoSaveState, IList`1 selection) in F:\SourceTree\Sims4Tools\s4pe\Import\Import.cs:line 418
-----
== END ==

Hello, I seem to be having some trouble trying create my first animation;

In order to export an animation, you will need to use the clip and clhd files and add those to your package, the stbl files come later,

Something crossed out means it's been replaced or overwritten,

Once you created your package with s4studio, open it and export to file after renaming them, both boxes must be checked when doing this,

For a male and female animation, you should have two files for each actor this way

Thanks for your quick response. Forgive me if I'm misunderstanding (or don't make sense, been awake too long for my own good):

(so I'd put male/female in actor name(s) right?)

I've created a package by saving, highlighted (the) four clip and clhd in s4studio and hit export; going to skpe, going to import it doesn't appear in the same file I saved it in.

No problem!

The files are not exported from studio,

Just save the package after fixing the duration values and close the studio.

Then open the package that you have created with s4pe, this is when you will see the files you need to export

Thanks for the clarification, re-reading the steps I was beginning to think I couldn't read my way out of a paper bag, because it wasn't showing up.

So I've saved after fixing duration, closing s4s, and going to skpe, (just realized) I have to use the drop-down menu to locate the file I saved. 

The dropdown menu shows :

"Export files (s4*_*)"

''All files (*_*)"

Under Export files I see nothing, under all files I find the saved .package file, but clicking it I get an error code inside of skpe.

This Error Talks about No keyframe found in .blender file.  I went back to my animations and checked to see if the keyframes played out their animations, they did. 

Thanks for the clarification, re-reading the steps I was beginning to think I couldn't read my way out of a paper bag, because it wasn't showing up.

So I've saved after fixing duration, closing s4s, and going to skpe, (just realized) I have to use the drop-down menu to locate the file I saved.

The dropdown menu shows :

"Export files (s4*_*)"

''All files (*_*)"

Under Export files I see nothing, under all files I find the saved .package file, but clicking it I get an error code inside of skpe.

This Error Talks about No keyframe found in .blender file. I went back to my animations and checked to see if the keyframes played out their animations, they did.

You will need to open your package using file and open,

Or alternatively double click your package and open with s4pe,

If you have an error, no keyframes selected, it means that the dopesheet isn't attached,

Just go back to blender and be sure that you have the actor selected by clicking any bone of it's rig, this way your keyframes should show up to the left, now re-save. Check this out for both actors :)

Thanks R-Lo, that helped. I don't want to bother you with simple questions but in Skpe after double clicking clip file, checking 'use resource name' and 'rename if present' and adding a name I click ok and get an error.

(just to be a tiny bit fair about this there is remodeling going on next door) sorry in advanced. :)

Hello everyone!

I love the animations that I have found here so much that I decided to see if i could make my own!  I have managed to make my first one and have tried to follow the instructions in the tutorials but I'm having a problem.  I think it might be the same one Redabyss had when he started too... 

The animation uses one of the Maria sex dolls from Noire (I think that's the name... I'll check later).  I have it working up to the point where you click on the object and tell it to initiate the action.  At that point the sim will stand on the doll and take no action.  Just stands there.  I think it's probably a problem with the XML but I have gone over it again and again.  I've even started the process over from the beginning a few times to see if I could just not make the same mistake twice!  If someone could please help me it would be very appreciated.

S4_7DF2169C_00000000_F2323EEE212B881B.xml.txt

post-2300527-0-06316000-1504353300_thumb.gif

Guest Redabyss

Hello everyone!

I love the animations that I have found here so much that I decided to see if i could make my own!  I have managed to make my first one and have tried to follow the instructions in the tutorials but I'm having a problem.  I think it might be the same one Redabyss had when he started too... 

The animation uses one of the Maria sex dolls from Noire (I think that's the name... I'll check later).  I have it working up to the point where you click on the object and tell it to initiate the action.  At that point the sim will stand on the doll and take no action.  Just stands there.  I think it's probably a problem with the XML but I have gone over it again and again.  I've even started the process over from the beginning a few times to see if I could just not make the same mistake twice!  If someone could please help me it would be very appreciated.

attachicon.gifS4_7DF2169C_00000000_F2323EEE212B881B.xml.txt

Yup, might be the same error! XD

<T n="animation_clip_name">WW_0mn0m1n0m_Maria_Play_Test</T> <!-- Sim animation CLIP name. -->

Check if it's the name of the CLIP, you can verify it in s4pe -> click on CLIP -> view the window at right.

The code to insert is after the ClipName (omnom_PosePack_219108392manynumbers_set1. Same for the object, I believe, if you have implemented movements to it.

Hello everyone!

attachicon.gifS4_7DF2169C_00000000_F2323EEE212B881B.xml.txt

Yup, might be the same error! XD

<T n="animation_clip_name">WW_0mn0m1n0m_Maria_Play_Test</T> <!-- Sim animation CLIP name. -->

Check if it's the name of the CLIP, you can verify it in s4pe -> click on CLIP -> view the window at right.

The code to insert is after the ClipName (omnom_PosePack_219108392manynumbers_set1. Same for the object, I believe, if you have implemented movements to it.

I changed that line to:

<T n="animation_clip_name">0mn0m1n0m:PosePack_201709020224094929_set_1</T> <!-- Sim animation CLIP name. -->

AND IT FIXED IT!!!

Thank you so much!  I know it's not much of an animation but I'm happy with it as a first try.  It is located under the Teasing menu. There is some clipping and it's very simple but it's a start!

I always thought it was kinda crazy to have all of these beautiful, sexy dolls that we couldn't interact with at all!  

To use this animation you need to have Noir and Dark's Maria Doll found here:

http://noiranddarksims-adultworld.blogspot.com/2017/03/ts4-sex-doll-maria.html?zx=c717d0c99d91a6fa

The animation is with Doll #04.  Just search Maria in build mode and you'll see the options.

I plan on making more interactions as I learn and grow.  

Thank you so much!  This community is awesome.

WW_0mn0m1n0m_Maria_Play_Test_v1.rar

Thanks R-Lo, that helped. I don't want to bother you with simple questions but in Skpe after double clicking clip file, checking 'use resource name' and 'rename if present' and adding a name I click ok and get an error.

(just to be a tiny bit fair about this there is remodeling going on next door) sorry in advanced. :)

Hey!

It's cool, just make that you type the name in the right field, it needs to be the one just below the boxes :)

Long time no news... well... Haven't finished anything but I started wondering; My WW has +1500 animations at the moment, all DLC from this community, and just like (IMHO) I've made 1 on 1 handjob, blowjob, missionary, cowgirl, doggy animations... and yesterday while playing and figurint this out... I noticed that there's more than plenty amazing animations for conventional sex, whether it's MF, MMF, MFMF, MM, etc... but is there anything new or unseen to produce? 

some animations unfinished due lack of time:

post-1245992-0-76897200-1504450198_thumb.jpg post-1245992-0-92900500-1504450207_thumb.jpg post-1245992-0-73051600-1504450217_thumb.jpg

post-1245992-0-23033300-1504450233_thumb.jpg post-1245992-0-83415000-1504450252_thumb.jpg

basically all there's left is XML and STBL and testing in game, but real life has taken all my spare time during summer... and been busy playing with others animations ;P