Man it sucks not having anyone releasing new TS3 animations

post-1245992-0-24313500-1484402829_thumb.jpg

Got something coming as most of irl haste eases and I figure out how to make the XML for the animations. As a beginner animator things tend to take some time before ready work can be released. be at ease you're not forgetten, as I too play TS3 and want some new actions! :D

IKR! And in my opinion they look so much better and realistic in The Sims 3! Like it was meant to be Q.Q

I use all of the respectable animators' animations in The Sims 4 too. But even though animations look good... 

In Sims 4 everything looks like play doh,how much you try...

Guest Redabyss

That's the whole reason I started the "should we release last L666 package" in this site XD I do have the package, but I know it sucks for TS3 users to not have any new stuff.

Guest Redabyss

That's the whole reason I started the "should we release last L666 package" in this site XD I do have the package, but I know it sucks for TS3 users to not have any new stuff.

Will you release it?

Sadly I can't and it'll never be released, Barry Allen. You can read the whole discussion here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/70158-ts3-discussion-about-releasing-the-latest-update-of-l666-animations/

Will you release it?

Sadly I can't and it'll never be released, Barry Allen. You can read the whole discussion here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/70158-ts3-discussion-about-releasing-the-latest-update-of-l666-animations/

darn! Well can you tell me what was the last update that was release?

Is there a tutorial or "how to" make animations compatible with KW? (how to make the KW-xml Not that I am anywhere near to making an animation, but I`d like to know how if or when I have made one ..learning how to make animations in blender now, but it goes slow as I don`t really have the time for it.

BTW is it possible to use pitchipoy rig (addon in blender) in sims3?

Guest Redabyss

Will you release it?

darn! Well can you tell me what was the last update that was release?

S19, which is completely unavailable since L666's Patreon was closed and she disappeared. On this website, the last release was S16, three version prior to S19.

Hopefully you're now not planning to go back in time to get the last version  :D

I have, and play sims 4, which was the first one of these sim's I ever played.

This got me interested enough to get sim's 3. I had a lot of troubles getting sim's 3 to work right for me, but now that I finally jumped through all the hoops, and fetched all the ball, and caught the Frisbee....

I have it running very nicely Now!

It took a lot of determination, as the game engine is sort of screwed for any newer Vid cards, and any more the 2 gb of ram, but I have managed to set it 4gb, and got some help with the Vid card, and set up a bat file to wipe the cache every time I start the game. and some other I had to do tweaks.

I am so glad I got it, I believe it is at the very least about 6 times better over all than Sim's four.   I mean I like sim's 4, but God, every 15 steps or so I have run into a loading screen when playing Sim's 4. >>>  I feel more like I am in a space ship, and have Scotty beam me to different planets.  It feels very disjointed compared to Sim's 3.

I like both of them, but I am I think enjoying Sim's 3 much more than sim's 4, Right now, I suppose after EA make about 10 more updates, at 20 to 30 or more bucks a piece ( I hate the way we are sold 1/4 of a game now days, and then forced to buy oodles, and gob's of do very little DLC's to actually get the full game ) , sim's 4 might catch up.. But I mean that is a personal Opinion at this time is that Sim's 3 is better, so please don't anyone take Offense.

I got Sim's 4 first, and find Sim's 3 just so much more entertaining even with it's slightly lessor Graphics.

I for one very much hope that Animators keep making animations for this one, because it just has a lot going for it, that Sim's 4 does not.

Does anyone know of any good animation tutorials that could be linked to this thread?

I know that Amra72 and TheMaster helped L666 out a lot when she was first getting started, but I suspect she already knew quite a bit about the basics of animating.  There are a lot of decent youtube videos for simply creating animations, but I had trouble getting the ones I tried to work in game and kinda gave up.

Does anyone know of any good animation tutorials that could be linked to this thread?

I know that Amra72 and TheMaster helped L666 out a lot when she was first getting started, but I suspect she already knew quite a bit about the basics of animating.  There are a lot of decent youtube videos for simply creating animations, but I had trouble getting the ones I tried to work in game and kinda gave up.

Thanks for the information.  The youtube videos I have seen are to do with pose player.  I was wondering how to link animations to Animated woohoo and if anyone had made any tutorials.... and even if it is possible for a noob like myself!

Thank you Maraas.  I will check them out.

• 2 weeks later...

1.   I have managed to make a few animations that play in the game fine using the in game animation player ( NRass_Animator, and cmomoney_AnimationPlayer ), following some of the tutorials I found.

2.  Probably what I need is a better understanding on how to make them play in KW, I have no desire to make them for Animated woohoo, Not any problem with that, I just don't use it, and have no real need for any animations for it.

3. But tha animations are not that hard to make, I have not attempted adding sound yet, I may run into some real problems there. I have used blender for a long time, but only for making Obj files I needed in some of my 3D graphics work, and a few junk items I made for My Oblivion mods.

4. Getting just the animations into the game with that s3Pe, and io_s3py_animation was actually quite easy.  I had never messed with the animation features of Blender, but I found them rather intuitive, and easy to grasp, I think I had the most trouble with figuring out how to blink the Eye's, LOL the bone was hidden, but once I learned to use the Object data menu, it became easier to find troublesome, or hard to find bones, that I needed for my animations, the facial expressions are amazingly easy to add, but really hard to get right..LOL.

I found my self for simple sex animation able to jump in many cases 24 frames, or one full second ahead with each pose, and still they stayed amazingly smooth.  That does not work with Poser, or Daz studio I can assure you..LOL

5. Not sure how much time I can throw at learning how to do this, but I may try, ( No promises though, still a lot to learn, and I have to take care of Mum, and real life ) however it will be some time before I get it All right, I am sure of that.

6. I will be trying to add sound, and figure how to get the Animation recognized by KW. Once I do that, I believe if I can stay focused, I may be able to turn out some animations, they probably will not be much good, but I guess extra eye candy is always, helpful.

7. I did notice that some of the rig's I found were missing bone's or did not have the bones of other rig's. Breast bones was one I noticed missing in some rig's.

8. I still have a lot to learn though, the sound, and merging of animations I am sure that will be needed, and how to make them KW ready. I do not know how much trouble these might be, but In my mind I can see them as troublesome, I will just have to research more, and see.

Getting the animations ready for KW is not so hard. You have to make one package file with the .clip animations (KW_yourname_animations) and one package file with the xml file and STBL files (OKW_yourname_animations). 

If you wanna know how you create an xml file: look at the files of one of the animators. They are quite simple to understand. 

Follow this turtorial: http://www.loverslab...ep-walkthrough/

You'll have everything you'll need there. The only thing different is how the xml file looks on the inside, as that is for AW. But that's easily solved by looking at the files of the other animators. :) 

Adding sound is not that hard either, just follow the steps of the walkthrough. ^^

I'm pending if I'll give animating for sims 3 a go too actually. I made two simple animations for sims 4, but there are more than enough animators for sims 4 so IF I start animating again, it will be for sims 3. And honestly: I still like sim3 with kinky world better. WickedWhims is awesome, don't get me wrong, but I miss the open world of sims 3 everytime I play sims 4... 

The only rigs I have found are these: https://sims3cliptool.wordpress.com/download/

Are there better ones out there? I would love a link :)

These can be downloaded with masters tutorial... but here they are anyway! 

Adult Rigs.rar

Note: I notice some delay with these adult rigs from buhudain. The animation in blender plays slower then in game. 

And these are without the adult parts, but with simple IK constraints, set up by assser. He shared them in an other thread where I asked for help animating.

sim-rigs-1_55_SB_Constraints_fixed.rar

The only rigs I have found are these: https://sims3cliptool.wordpress.com/download/

Are there better ones out there? I would love a link :)

These can be downloaded with masters tutorial... but here they are anyway! 

attachicon.gifAdult Rigs.rar

Note: I notice some delay with these adult rigs from buhudain. The animation in blender plays slower then in game. 

And these are without the adult parts, but with simple IK constraints, set up by assser. He shared them in an other thread where I asked for help animating.

attachicon.gifsim-rigs-1_55_SB_Constraints_fixed.rar

Thanks! I obviously already had buhudains rigs. Since they came with masters tutorial....But i am very eager to try out the assser-fixed ones

;) Thanks

Archived