peach.thumb.jpg.8437b6f3209c2a255956d0b75cdd6c36.jpg

Attempt at Princess Peach. Outfits based on Mario Odyssey, concept art, and the Olympic Games series. There was no attempt to obtain CC mods which would better fit the character. Character dimensions loosely based on pixel measurements with a 10% increase in most areas due to limitations of existing sliders. Face was recreated by eye as sims heads can not be made as big as the character from which their appearance is derived, nor can their exaggerated features be replicated with the CC mod collection being used.

Fun fact: Peach has a bra size of 32C in Super Mario Odyssey, if measurements taken prove accurate.

♊

On 8/30/2019 at 7:45 PM, leopoldo12 said:

Hi, what skin CC you are using for this? 

For most of them it's a custom skin : "Doxy Skin 03" I wasn't expecting people to be interested by it, so it isn't available as a standalone download. If you wish to download it anyway, it's included with some of my sims, like this one. (Just copy/paste the skin into your mods and delete the folder afterward.) It doesn't have a custom icon, so it's not very user friendly.

For Nina (dark skinned) I used this one if I'm not mistaken.