Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

A new naughty animal in my save ~ rework of Sonia Rose (Pink Cat) Ingame & CAS Pictures

 

TS4_DX9_x642026-10-0623-28-51_075.png.d14433cb12f42458e1e50de11fa712f4.png

 

TS4_DX9_x642026-10-0623-08-12_135.png.9e79fad3eca0eb0e4e0252008ae1e4c0.png

 

TS4_DX9_x642026-10-0623-05-44_492.png.8f5de190c8d36d01274fa118b299d171.png


 

Spoiler

TS4_DX9_x642026-10-0623-46-21_922.png.12f6386d134e05800301d66d472236c9.png

 

TS4_DX9_x642026-10-0623-47-31_976.png.40cf6a6dc7c328d05f3ab36ad56f9b0e.png

 

Posted
1 hour ago, Puju said:

Un nuevo animal travieso en mi partida ~ rediseño de Sonia Rose (Gata Rosa) Imágenes del juego y del Creador de Sims

 

TS4_DX9_x642026-10-0623-28-51_075.png.d14433cb12f42458e1e50de11fa712f4.png

 

TS4_DX9_x642026-10-0623-08-12_135.png.9e79fad3eca0eb0e4e0252008ae1e4c0.png

 

TS4_DX9_x642026-10-0623-05-44_492.png.8f5de190c8d36d01274fa118b299d171.png


 

  Revelar contenido oculto

TS4_DX9_x642026-10-0623-46-21_922.png.12f6386d134e05800301d66d472236c9.png

 

TS4_DX9_x642026-10-0623-47-31_976.png.40cf6a6dc7c328d05f3ab36ad56f9b0e.png

 

Hi there, beautiful model. I have a question: how can I improve the quality of the screenshots or photos? Do you have any ideas? Please excuse my English—I'm just using a translator. Thanks!

Posted
1 hour ago, RABBI-T said:

Hi there, beautiful model. I have a question: how can I improve the quality of the screenshots or photos? Do you have any ideas? Please excuse my English—I'm just using a translator. Thanks!

Take it from me, it will take a LOT of practice to learn how it all works and get it the way you want, and it's not the easiest setup in the world, but I think you will find that all the best screenshots on this site make use of reshade to some extent.

 

https://reshade.me/

Posted
24 minutes ago, flybox said:

Créeme, te llevará MUCHA práctica aprender cómo funciona todo y conseguir que quede como quieres, y no es la configuración más fácil del mundo, pero creo que te darás cuenta de que las mejores capturas de pantalla de este sitio utilizan Reshade en cierta medida.

 

https://reshade.me/

Thanks for the info. I mostly just focus on creating Sims rather than taking screenshots, but I'll keep trying—or maybe it's due to the filter. Anyway, thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...