6 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

She is hot. Say, are those dark spots on her body in the last picture some kind off effects you made or it is a dirt?

A Skin / overlay - I handle merged folders so at the moment I cannot tell exactly which this is (by ThisIsThem - TiT).

TrayImporter does not show what it is if the folder is merged, so I have to handle merged and unmerged folders for a WIP this action makes no sense.

Sheba is just WIP, just to take a look on the bodydetails and some newer clothes in game. Lower bodyparts show not up big enough in CAS (17" laptop).

I guess I should check some more skin / overlay combinations for this simette and to change some CC. like eye(lense)s (darker once). Blahblah... ?

@Mariana Soprano: interesting Sim, all so different from one and another. Nice outfit too (first pic). IMO the 4th pic is too dark and that's a pity because details are not visible. Personally, I tend to use custom skins rather than overlays. Trying this yesterday (making a sister for my last Simmie) but I couldn't get the right colour AND the right amount of skin detail. So I got back to pick the last skin of RemusSirion.  Not ready with this one though. I also want a different background and other CAS poses.

28-3-19_23-48-08.png.4af0186d5a647e03fe61d4831e927805.png

On 3/24/2019 at 8:43 PM, pjthefey said:

Right now she's my favorite, but as I gradually make my way through the house customizing everyone else I'm sure there will be others. 

In the game she normally wears more innocent clothing, I just put the panties to show off the skin.  I modified an existing skin overlay with new breasts, belly button, VJ and and tweaked a few facial features because I couldn't find any CC that was made for girls with an small breasts (a-cups). They all had too much cleavage  and it didn't look right when I moved the boob slider to the minimum.

Suji Prince is the youngest of three sisters.  The oldest is a girly girl, the middle is a tomboy who loves computer stuff.  She's caught somewhere in between. 

Suji Portrait.jpg

Suji 2.jpg

Suji 3.jpg

acup2.jpg

The skin overlay....where from?

4 hours ago, procian said:

I made a lot of it.   I started with the Vanessa skin (Asian girl, you can find it on Sims resource), but I redid a bunch.   I didn't touch below the knee, or arms, but I changed: 

- Some elements of the face

- Breasts

- Belly

- VJ and pubic hair

- Butt

CC used that I didn't Modify:

Custom Eyebrows (I removed them from the face on the overlay)

Eyes

Eyebags

Height slider

Arm thickness slider

Breast size slider (ironically one advertised to make them huge, also made them small)

Give me a minute and I'll take a screen shot listing all the CC files that went into that sim. 

4 hours ago, procian said:

OK screenshot's not going to work since it lists all the CC from the entire household but here's what I've got based on what I recognize from the list. 

Hair:   Wings Hair TS3 ON0220 F

(Not sure if this is eyes, eyelid, or eyelashes): S-Club F04

Freckles:  Bobur Freckles 06

Lipstick:  (nude for texture) Obscurus Lips N3

Eyeliner:  Izzie McFire N31

36 minutes ago, pjthefey said:

OK screenshot's not going to work since it lists all the CC from the entire household but here's what I've got based on what I recognize from the list. 

Hair:   Wings Hair TS3 ON0220 F

(Not sure if this is eyes, eyelid, or eyelashes): S-Club F04

Freckles:  Bobur Freckles 06

Lipstick:  (nude for texture) Obscurus Lips N3

Eyeliner:  Izzie McFire N31

So it's not a skin overlay?

3 hours ago, pjthefey said:

I made a lot of it.   I started with the Vanessa skin (Asian girl, you can find it on Sims resource), but I redid a bunch.   I didn't touch below the knee, or arms, but I changed: 

- Some elements of the face

- Breasts

- Belly

- VJ and pubic hair

- Butt

CC used that I didn't Modify:

Custom Eyebrows (I removed them from the face on the overlay)

Eyes

Eyebags

Height slider

Arm thickness slider

Breast size slider (ironically one advertised to make them huge, also made them small)

Give me a minute and I'll take a screen shot listing all the CC files that went into that sim. 

So do you have that skin? I was scrolling through the pages and I stumbled across with that sstormyy's picture and I wanna know what are the contents on the skin that he used or if he's gonna release it or something (I'm pretty sure I've seen that pubic hair somewhere)...

I've been working in a maxis match "mature / milf" skin overlay which features a lot of good stuff I've collected from here; around the web and I put it altogether in a whole one package with several swatches (has veiny hands, veiny feet, cellulite, detailed & subtle detailed vagina, ass cheeks, knees and elbows & few other details. Lookin subtle and great so far, I wanna release it in here, HOWEVER... 

I saw this guy's skin and now I wanna borrow some of those textures (but idk if that's allowed or something) ?

6 hours ago, Feldireth said:

So do you have that skin? I was scrolling through the pages and I stumbled across with that sstormyy's picture and I wanna know what are the contents on the skin that he used or if he's gonna release it or something (I'm pretty sure I've seen that pubic hair somewhere)...

I've been working in a maxis match "mature / milf" skin overlay which features a lot of good stuff I've collected from here; around the web and I put it altogether in a whole one package with several swatches (has veiny hands, veiny feet, cellulite, detailed & subtle detailed vagina, ass cheeks, knees and elbows & few other details. Lookin subtle and great so far, I wanna release it in here, HOWEVER... 

I saw this guy's skin and now I wanna borrow some of those textures (but idk if that's allowed or something) ?

Maybe you quoted the wrong post?  On mine I -removed- pubic hair and reduced breasts.  She's doesn't have veins.