My new boyfriend made a sim of me to put in his game -It looks like me - I told him I'd do to him whatever she does to his sim--- was that a mistake?  lol Well His Sim has knocked me up! I went over to his place we were playing- I was sitting on his lap. His sim started screwin me in the game -Next thing I knew my pants were down and I was full of -him for real! haha- Simmy is pregnant -hope I'm not haha!

Salome4.JPG

Salome2.JPG

On 12/16/2020 at 9:24 AM, adrianna_ said:

I was about to just share this in a new post cos I was so proud, I legit just made the cutest sim I have ever made in my life haha. Well so I think. I mean I like all my sims but she's so cuteeeee.

131069780_192571379178029_8013639376868928237_o.jpg.fe02c6a3ce48e25783ef11eb1d57ab73.jpg

I agree. You did a great job on the facial structure. Her pout lips enhance her character and a realistic body shape and figure. Good work!