1 hour ago, Flype said:

Well am using CAS

Ok, then make sure the poses you get are CAS poses.  The download page always says whether it's for CAS or for Pose Player, and also if it's for CAS, it always says what trait it works with.  So if the pose replaces the Mean trait pose, click Mean to give the sim that trait, and they will do that animation.  Once you've got your screenshots you don't have to keep the trait.

This is my wife in the game. She's a beautiful asian girl with hot slim body. Her job is teacher.

Even though there exists marital nexus with her asian husband,  I still let her live together with black neighbor‘ family.

There are three strong black men in that family.

Sometime, her husband (me) visits that family. But they are fucking her.

Hope you like her. If you like, I will share her. Please put her in your game and share your screenshot.

2.png.db3a67f8698cf798defd4c3a0b941845.png4.png.c944f20c993b761e692b50c59b40843e.png1.png.243a38094356610bcaacc673de206947.png5.png.74e4495407803c5933718b9fb3b0d7ec.png

3.png