Without CC? Hahaha - funny idea!

Skins, skin details and overlays seem to be 50 percent or more of the look on my sims! So keep it easy and give skins and details a try.

So you would get a nothing (12 kb) . But I would have work for 1 or 2 hours and get more and more insane looking on this ugly f*ck. *lollollol (wheeeeere is the ruuuuum goooone?)

Pfft - too ugly this timewasting job. And much to easy if you CAS yourself.

I ve no idea to CAS EA stuff - in the end this cost more than 2 hours for a nothing.

It is much easier to use a premade townie and just change the look and makeup.

And I would got many problems because when I start to puzzle first I try some CC skins to check out the face - I hate Maxis skins and never would play S4 without CC / Mods.

1. My attempt at making Amanda Brotzman from Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency...

2. Eva Green... (downloaded and then tweaked by me)

3. Her daughter Evangelina...

4. My attempt at making Evangeline Lilly...

5. A couple of Egyptian Queens... Evertiti...

6. And Queen Hathor...

7. And finally, one of my favourite Sims, Michaela...

Amanda.jpg

Eva.jpg

Evangelina.jpg

Evangeline Lilly.jpg

Evertiti.jpg

Hathor.jpg

Michaela.jpg

On 2/2/2018 at 7:30 PM, lanmi81 said:

0.thumb.JPG.262c8ab86775c71a051dde60043d890b.JPG

dude where on earth did you find these indian mods i have looked everywhere for some and i could never find them on thesimsresource and so forth if you can link me the mods i can finally put the tent mods to good use and the old furniture i downloaded to use 

5 hours ago, yhgghdg said:

dude where on earth did you find these indian mods i have looked everywhere for some and i could never find them on thesimsresource and so forth if you can link me the mods i can finally put the tent mods to good use and the old furniture i downloaded to use 

here http://untraditionalnerd.tumblr.com/tagged/acc

And here can view mor pictures  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/92145-hot-stories-of-my-sims/?do=findComment&comment=2137695

11 hours ago, silsetto said:

Wow, where did you get that amazing skirt? Top is good too!

It's this one http://www.9damao.com/thread-74303-1-1.html

It uses a different body mesh as a basis, so it won't match most other clothing you have (or I have for that matter, I don't use this one in ordinary play because of that). Top is by Ekinege on TSR. I can't dig up an exact link for this one right now. 

10 hours ago, porkybork said:

Nice, dude! Where'd you get that jacket accessory? 

Same here, I'll have a link to it later. 

34 minutes ago, lanmi81 said:

Tattoo I can not find......sorry

You do not should be sorry, dear. A big fat Thanks for sharing your pics, stories and informations.

But I like to ask you, where can I get this burning lights from your natives, seems to me soooo very hot for the vampire lots.

Follow your own paths - I guess we will like this way ;-) and follow you...

38 minutes ago, Mariana Soprano said:

You do not should be sorry, dear. A big fat Thanks for sharing your pics, stories and informations.

But I like to ask you, where can I get this burning lights from your natives, seems to me soooo very hot for the vampire lots.

Follow your own paths - I guess we will like this way ;-) and follow you...

Thanks for your support :kiss: And of course, your fiery link: https://siminimonster.tumblr.com/page/8