• 4 weeks later...
On 9/29/2020 at 5:29 PM, Krynn said:

Is there also an option which makes random tattoos? Unfortunately I couldn't find it in the MCM menu.

What do you mean by "makes random tattoos"? If you mean an option that has a chance to apply a random tattoo after rape then this mod does that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2020 at 8:16 AM, aspirine2 said:

rape tattoos does overwrite pc overlay tattoos ..got 20 slot .. using only 8 of them !?

The max for rapetattoos is 12 slots for the body, but I don't know why you only have 8. Maybe you have a conflict somewhere or you need to rebuild the mod in MCM.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, dan0477 said:

Has anyone found a configuration for slave tats and rape tats that works?  I know that since I don't get the other tabs it is not working right, but slave tats will apply something if i do it through that menu.

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2020.11.27 - 15.36.39.07.png

You need to be patient and wait before clicking anything. It took almost a minute for the other menus to appear for me. MCM tends to be slow for a lot of mods in SE.

the more tattos you have installed teh longer you have to wait. since i ahve a few thousand tattos it roughly takes me up to 8 min. so thsi means to save before you open it then set all your tattoos in 1 sitting. jus remembber  you only need to do this  once then  you do it on any new game just to adjust the settings not the actaly tatto as it saves the tatto settings in a externall file.

• 3 weeks later...

So, has anyone managed to solve the SSE refusal to save tattoo selection issue? I've tried everything in this forum and nothing works. Everything else with SlaveTats, Fade Tattoos, and Rape Tattoos seems to work.

- I have tried the most recent version of StaveTats and now have 1.3 beta installed as people said to try that

- 1.4 of rTats

- the menus show up in all of the programs and I can select the tattoos and group them, but they don't save.

- SlaveTats works as it should with every other program (SLUTS, tears and drooling, Spank That Ass)

Aaaaargh! I've been trying to figure this one out for weeks and nothing works. I just need to get the program to save the tattoo selections. Rape Tattoos gives the notification in game that someone is trying to apply a tat but says that there are no valid ones available. 

15 hours ago, cerebus300 said:

So, has anyone managed to solve the SSE refusal to save tattoo selection issue? I've tried everything in this forum and nothing works. Everything else with SlaveTats, Fade Tattoos, and Rape Tattoos seems to work.

- I have tried the most recent version of StaveTats and now have 1.3 beta installed as people said to try that

- 1.4 of rTats

- the menus show up in all of the programs and I can select the tattoos and group them, but they don't save.

- SlaveTats works as it should with every other program (SLUTS, tears and drooling, Spank That Ass)

Aaaaargh! I've been trying to figure this one out for weeks and nothing works. I just need to get the program to save the tattoo selections. Rape Tattoos gives the notification in game that someone is trying to apply a tat but says that there are no valid ones available. 

Does it say that there are no available slots or no valid tattoos? Have you tried rebuilding the mod on the first page of the MCM menu? That's where you register any changes.

34 minutes ago, saltshade said:

Does it say that there are no available slots or no valid tattoos? Have you tried rebuilding the mod on the first page of the MCM menu? That's where you register any changes.

It says that there are no valid tattoos. When I try to set them in groups in Rape Tattoos I can do so, but they revert back to excluded when I leave the page. When I had the latest SlaveTats, I used the rebuiding function and it didn't work. The 1.3 version doesn't have it and does it automatically. I've tried putting a settings.json file in various places. The mods will fill them with tat info, but still can't save the grouping within the mod.

On 11/27/2020 at 9:33 PM, dan0477 said:

Has anyone found a configuration for slave tats and rape tats that works?  I know that since I don't get the other tabs it is not working right, but slave tats will apply something if i do it through that menu.

If you don't mind that tattoos won't be sorted, it is way faster if you disable sorting in rapeTattoos_mcm.psc and recompile script.

(recompiled script with Monoman's and my tweeks here)

• 2 weeks later...

Having a weird problem with my MALE PC that I think is caused by this mod(or slavetats in general) since it usually only happens during rape events. I have the male tatoos packs installed and am using a custom skin that isn't SOS or Tempered Skins. After or even during sex, my player body and face texture keeps going blue as if it isn't there. To fix it I have to go into racemenu to reapply the preset. And it doesn't always stay. I know my player textures are loaded ok as far as I can tell. They might not be; but i don't think thats the issue.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I was able to get the mcm menu to load up with SlaveTats 1.3.5 and RapeTats 1.4.7 on SE using the script tweaks in the following post

One thing I forgot at first was to goto the slavetats menu first and install/register the tats packs I had installed.

Still waiting to see if things get applied haven't got a chance to play much since verifying the mcm was working.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/22/2020 at 3:14 AM, bkeul said:

I deleted the file I previously had on the My Games/Skyrim Special Edition/JCUser/rTats and I copied the template file from the rTats mod folder and pasted on that same folder, just changing its name to settings.json

After doing that, my game started to save my changes, it's worth a shot for you.

This worked for me thanks! It also pretty much filled in all the groups I needed instead of them all being excluded by default. And I'm using latest Slavetats and Rapetats on SSE.

• 2 weeks later...