3 hours ago, mcnv said:

I can't even get the tattoo tab in mcm to appear.

I simply installed the mod normally using nmm alongside the converted versions for slavetats and other mods, and my mcms all show up. No problems outside of this one being unresponsive... did you try to convert the esp maybe?

22 hours ago, Kendal9901 said:

I simply installed the mod normally using nmm alongside the converted versions for slavetats and other mods, and my mcms all show up. No problems outside of this one being unresponsive... did you try to convert the esp maybe?

i did not convert the esp, also I'm on Mod organizer.

Not sure if someone can help...i get the message No valid tatoos, but i think its cause i done have the tattoo screen in mcm....see below

The debug mode doesnt apply anything and stave tats does apply a tattoo via its menu.  I have the settings file in the correct JCON users location

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2020.02.23 - 09.27.27.67.png

On 2/23/2020 at 10:28 PM, dan0477 said:

Not sure if someone can help...i get the message No valid tatoos, but i think its cause i done have the tattoo screen in mcm....see below

The debug mode doesnt apply anything and stave tats does apply a tattoo via its menu.  I have the settings file in the correct JCON users location

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2020.02.23 - 09.27.27.67.png

this happens when I use Slavetats by Sejra. the slavetats version that is suppose to be faster. are you by any chance using that?

Edit: ya know it's working if you get a third menu.

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

If anyone can figure out how to get the Tattoos to register with this in SSE please explain how.

because i cant get them either and i see a lot of other people have the same issue

Okay, found the issue thanks to someone on the SSE Conversion Tracking Thread.

You need SlaveTats 1.3 Specifically, doesnt work with newer versions.

Also, as a side note, SlaveTats AIO pack also causes it to not work (too many tats)

Ok, I was using this mod just fine with slave tats for SkyrimSE. An update Slave Tat came out and I down loaded and now it has seemed to have broke this mod. It shows tattoos but will not save my assignments. All tattoos are excluded and I tried everything I can think of. I have even installed a a previos slave tat that was not compatable with SE. Im out of ideas

On 2/25/2020 at 6:07 AM, mcnv said:

this happens when I use Slavetats by Sejra. the slavetats version that is suppose to be faster. are you by any chance using that?

Edit: ya know it's working if you get a third menu.

What is your configuration that works?  Which version of Rape and which of Slave?

20 hours ago, dan0477 said:

What is your configuration that works?  Which version of Rape and which of Slave?

latest. I'm on SE. I also found out that if you install slave tats packs that are made for Oldrim, it brakes... I think.

You can also wait. the third (and potentially several tens of) page(es) need time to process. open the MCM of rape tattoo and just wait. Grab a snack or play on your phone. it takes awhile. around 10 or more minutes to load those textures and menus. Seriously.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2020 at 7:20 AM, Axproto said:

How do I change the max amount of tattoo? I use Racemenu so I don't have Nioverride, can I still change it?

It's in the Racemenu folder for me. It's not called Nioverride anymore if you're using newer versions of Racemenu. It's called skee64.ini. Go to the overlays sections for Body, Hands, Feet, and Face and you change the iNumOverlays section; the default is 6 for the body. The max for SlaveTats is 12 for the body I think. You can have more overlays than that, but SlaveTats will only use 12 of those on the body. Hope this helps! Edit: I'm not sure if RapeTattoos adds the ability to use more overlays or not. I haven't used it yet.

Any ideas on how to make it work in SSE? I have SlaveTats SE 1.3.5.2.7 (the last one), but it seems that with that version, this mod doesn't get the list of tatoos.

I have instaled SlaveTats 1.3 beta, that one shows the tattoo list, but doesn't apply them :/

I really wanted to sort this out before starting a new gameplay as the idea of this mod is really nice.

On 4/19/2020 at 4:32 AM, bkeul said:

Any ideas on how to make it work in SSE? I have SlaveTats SE 1.3.5.2.7 (the last one), but it seems that with that version, this mod doesn't get the list of tatoos.

I have instaled SlaveTats 1.3 beta, that one shows the tattoo list, but doesn't apply them :/

I really wanted to sort this out before starting a new gameplay as the idea of this mod is really nice.

I am in the same situation. I was using slavetats 1.3 beta along with slavetats by Sejra, and rape tattoo tweaked. Everything was working pretty well. Had 64 pages of tats all configured the way I wanted. Took hours to assign all the  tattoos. Should have left things alone, but no, not me. I saw the new version of slavetats and decided to download it. 

This has led to all kinds of problems: 1st, rape tattoo has not worked sinced. Either I can not get tattoos to load, or when they do load only 6 pages load and I can not assigned them, they always revert back to excluded. 2nd, slave tattoo now excludes body parts when it once gave me full access. 

I have tried going back to my orginal set up, but it no longer works. Now it will not work properly on modded characters. It will not apply to upper back, lower back, butt, lower front, or front of legs.

wished I never saw the slavetat update. Seems like it was designed to destroy the rape tattoo mod. I lost track of the hours I have spent trying to fix it. Wish I did modding myself. I just do not understand how the update could cause things to go so bad. 

I do not even use it now when it used to be one of fun favorites. I still have the slavtats because some of the mods I use have a soft dependency on it, but even they no longer seem to use it, just insist it is loaded taking up a slot. 

It was fun while it lasted, but not having modding skills, I see no way to resurrect this mod to work with SE

8 hours ago, virgar68 said:

I am in the same situation. I was using slavetats 1.3 beta along with slavetats by Sejra, and rape tattoo tweaked. Everything was working pretty well. Had 64 pages of tats all configured the way I wanted. Took hours to assign all the  tattoos. Should have left things alone, but no, not me. I saw the new version of slavetats and decided to download it. 

This has led to all kinds of problems: 1st, rape tattoo has not worked sinced. Either I can not get tattoos to load, or when they do load only 6 pages load and I can not assigned them, they always revert back to excluded. 2nd, slave tattoo now excludes body parts when it once gave me full access. 

I have tried going back to my orginal set up, but it no longer works. Now it will not work properly on modded characters. It will not apply to upper back, lower back, butt, lower front, or front of legs.

wished I never saw the slavetat update. Seems like it was designed to destroy the rape tattoo mod. I lost track of the hours I have spent trying to fix it. Wish I did modding myself. I just do not understand how the update could cause things to go so bad. 

I do not even use it now when it used to be one of fun favorites. I still have the slavtats because some of the mods I use have a soft dependency on it, but even they no longer seem to use it, just insist it is loaded taking up a slot. 

It was fun while it lasted, but not having modding skills, I see no way to resurrect this mod to work with SE

I can't fix all thos issues for you, but I made something that made my changes in-game to start saving again.

I am using the newest RapeTattoo version along with the SlaveTats 1.3 beta SE version. This way, the tattoo list loads, but it wasn't saving my changes. What I did? I deleted the file I previously had on the My Games/Skyrim Special Edition/JCUser/rTats and I copied the template file from the rTats mod folder and pasted on that same folder, just changing its name to settings.json

After doing that, my game started to save my changes, it's worth a shot for you.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2020 at 9:27 AM, AnInsaneMoose said:

Okay, found the issue thanks to someone on the SSE Conversion Tracking Thread.

You need SlaveTats 1.3 Specifically, doesnt work with newer versions.

Also, as a side note, SlaveTats AIO pack also causes it to not work (too many tats)

thank you, i was using this mod just fine until i rebuilt my skyrim with  MO2 and it does not apply anything.  i am using newer verisons of slavtats and the AIO pack.. 

12 hours ago, macnchz said:

thank you, i was using this mod just fine until i rebuilt my skyrim with  MO2 and it does not apply anything.  i am using newer verisons of slavtats and the AIO pack.. 

Oh yeah, as an update to that, i believe the latest version of slavetats works now

AIO pack still doesnt unfortunately

On 6/16/2020 at 8:00 PM, AnInsaneMoose said:

Oh yeah, as an update to that, i believe the latest version of slavetats works now

AIO pack still doesnt unfortunately

im using 1..03 beta 2 i think now.  still not working for me.  neither is Apropos2.   im sad..    

UPDATE 

had issues with all versions post v123.   v123 works with all tat mods except rapetats....  still sad.

Currently when trying to use this I am able to load up the mcm after a couple minutes, but the menu itself remains unresponsive. When I click a setting nothing happens, and if I try to switch to another submenu nothing happens either.

I am using the 1.3 beta version of slave tats currently, and a few of the tattoo packs but not the AOI. Any help is appreciated! Thank you

Edit: To give a little more information if i use a newer version than the 1.3 beta the menu will not load at all. the sidebar will pop up after a few minutes but not the actual options menus themselves. As to reduce the load time in an effort to make sure that isn't the cause I'm currently only using 10 packs for slavetats. Thank you agian ❤️

• 1 month later...

I have a small problem, I downloaded a "rTatsSettingsTemplate.json" from the Tramp Stamps Mod Support Page and when i replace the Mod one with this one, the mod scans for files, gets all of my total tattoos again and makes the tattoos allowed into excluded tattoos again. Do i use My Games/Skyrim/JCUser/rTats/settings.json to allow tats outside of the game ?

• 2 weeks later...

This is honestly such a small problem that I guess it's more of an inconvenience and immersion breaker, but for some reason the mod won't fade out tattoos despite having FadeTattoos installed. To get them to fade, I have to manually go into Fade Tattoos and enable tracking on the tattoo. I haven't got permanent tattoos or anything like that checked so it should be able to fade them, I also waited well over the amount of time listed in the RT MCM page, still no success.

Was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this problem so tattoos fade automatically, rather than me having to manually enable it in FadeTattoos MCM, thanks