Huh, so this and FadeTattoos were made in 2017 but flew completely under my radar. Seeing as a Devious Captures scripting edit within the thread for Corintio's Progressive Slavetats was the only real attempt I knew of that integrated Slavetats on the PC during non-consensual scenes that aren't mod specific, something like this is exactly what I've been looking for so I'll give it a shot.

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Tixotus said:

Writes: no valid tattoos available, why? I activated everything

Can you verify that:
1. You have a tattoo pack installed and can apply a tattoo manually using SlaveTats
2. Those tattoo's show up in the RapeTats MCM menu and are set to a non-disabled category
 For testing purposes, set at least one tat to the "(unassigned)" category

1 hour ago, xj47 said:

Можете ли вы проверить, что:
1. У вас установлен пакет татуировок, и вы можете нанести татуировку вручную с помощью SlaveTats
2. Эти татуировки отображаются в меню RapeTats MCM и настроены на категорию не отключенных.
 В целях тестирования установите как минимум одну татуировку. в категорию "(неназначенные)"

The menu works, can activate the tattoo on and off. But after sex, he writes this message: no valid tattoos available. Also, the assigned group is not saved.

8 hours ago, Tixotus said:

The menu works, can activate the tattoo on and off. But after sex, he writes this message: no valid tattoos available. Also, the assigned group is not saved.

Sounds like it is a problem with the settings not being saved. The settings get loaded from disk, so if your changes don't get saved they aren't being used.
You could try editing the settings file manually. The file is settings.json and for me is located at: C:\Users\<accountName>\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\JCUser\rTats
You can edit it with a plain-text editor such as Notepad, the format is very readable.

To cover a few possible scenarios:
1. The folder or file doesn't exist
Create the folder (if necessary) then go into your steam skyrim data folder (for me it's: I:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data), copy "rTatsSettingsTemplate.json" over and rename it to settings.json

2. None of the tattoos you use show up in the settings.json file
Let me know which tattoo packs you have installed

3. You've changed the file but still get the same error message
Please send me the settings.json file so I can take a look

On 4/18/2019 at 11:04 AM, xj47 said:

Sounds like it is a problem with the settings not being saved. The settings get loaded from disk, so if your changes don't get saved they aren't being used.
You could try editing the settings file manually. The file is settings.json and for me is located at: C:\Users\<accountName>\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\JCUser\rTats
You can edit it with a plain-text editor such as Notepad, the format is very readable.

To cover a few possible scenarios:
1. The folder or file doesn't exist
Create the folder (if necessary) then go into your steam skyrim data folder (for me it's: I:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data), copy "rTatsSettingsTemplate.json" over and rename it to settings.json

2. None of the tattoos you use show up in the settings.json file
Let me know which tattoo packs you have installed

3. You've changed the file but still get the same error message
Please send me the settings.json file so I can take a look

Thanks for the help, I managed to fix it. I also wanted to ask how to increase the number of tattoos? I have only 12. And 24 does not work.

6 hours ago, Tixotus said:

Thanks for the help, I managed to fix it. I also wanted to ask how to increase the number of tattoos? I have only 12. And 24 does not work.

Other than increasing the numbers in Data/SKSE/Plugins/nioverride.ini there's not much you can do.
If you have tats categorized as something other than (unassigned) then the groups may prevent more from being applied, but it sounds like you have them set to (unassigned).
You could try increasing the number in nioverride even more. There are other mods that use these overlay slots, so having the number set to 24 doesn't necessarily mean all 24 slots will be used by this mod.

10 hours ago, xj47 said:

Other than increasing the numbers in Data/SKSE/Plugins/nioverride.ini there's not much you can do.
If you have tats categorized as something other than (unassigned) then the groups may prevent more from being applied, but it sounds like you have them set to (unassigned).
You could try increasing the number in nioverride even more. There are other mods that use these overlay slots, so having the number set to 24 doesn't necessarily mean all 24 slots will be used by this mod.

I decided to experiment and it turned out that more than 24 tattoos can be made. All that more than 12 must be regulated in RapeTattoos

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having an issue where the MCM menu is loaded, but clicking on any of the white toggles doesn't give me any response. There's only 1 page, and I can't interact with the menu. If I close the menu and wait about a minute before opening the MCM, I just see a blank page with no sidebar. I've waited at this page for over an hour, but nothing loads.

Slavetats and Fadetats are working fine. JContainers is  the latest version. 

I am attempting to use it in SE.

Can anyone help me solve this issue?

On Oldrim it can take a good while to load the mcm properly depending on how many packs you have installed. It appears as you describe, an unresponsive, single first page. The rest of the mcm loads after a while though, think it's around 10 secs for me. I've heard that slavetats it self takes longer to load on SE, so it could be that the load time for rape tattoos is significantly longer as well. I suggest opening the rape tattoos mcm and leaving it to load while you do something else incase it takes a really long time.

10 hours ago, Supreme Taco said:

On Oldrim it can take a good while to load the mcm properly depending on how many packs you have installed. It appears as you describe, an unresponsive, single first page. The rest of the mcm loads after a while though, think it's around 10 secs for me. I've heard that slavetats it self takes longer to load on SE, so it could be that the load time for rape tattoos is significantly longer as well. I suggest opening the rape tattoos mcm and leaving it to load while you do something else incase it takes a really long time.

I've done this, Left it for 30 mins on both the unresponsive first page. Then closed it, walked around for a few minutes, then kept it open on the blank page that comes up when I click the rapetats MCM menu afterwards for about 30 mins. Saved, reloaded, tried again, still getting blank page. Leaving it to run causes no changes. 

On 5/4/2019 at 3:31 PM, person786 said:

I've done this, Left it for 30 mins on both the unresponsive first page. Then closed it, walked around for a few minutes, then kept it open on the blank page that comes up when I click the rapetats MCM menu afterwards for about 30 mins. Saved, reloaded, tried again, still getting blank page. Leaving it to run causes no changes. 

That sounds like you've got something crashing the scripts for this mod so it never enables the menu.  Try taking out some of the tattoo packs to see if it's a problem of too many tattoos or a specific pack that's causing the problem.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/7/2019 at 4:28 PM, WaxenFigure said:

That sounds like you've got something crashing the scripts for this mod so it never enables the menu.  Try taking out some of the tattoo packs to see if it's a problem of too many tattoos or a specific pack that's causing the problem.

You're right, I disabled the Slavetats AIO pack and it came up in less than a minute. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2019 at 1:53 AM, Chroom22 said:

Set Slave Tats to disappear in 24 hours in the MCM and it's not happening, they just persist. Any help?

The MCM setting only applies to new tattoos added by RapeTats.
It won't affect any existing tats or one's that are added by other mods.
The FadeTats MCM has a menu that lets you see which tattoos are being tracked for your character and when they expire.

14 hours ago, xj47 said:

The MCM setting only applies to new tattoos added by RapeTats.
It won't affect any existing tats or one's that are added by other mods.
The FadeTats MCM has a menu that lets you see which tattoos are being tracked for your character and when they expire.

It wasn't working because I'm stupid and forgot to install FadeTats. Thanks for bringing it up.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2019 at 12:52 AM, saltshade said:

Which variant of SlaveTats is the buttslut tattoo from?

The one from the screenshot is from the SlaveTats-Anal set which can be downloaded from the SlaveTats page.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there, your mod is working great, thank you! I only have one problem, i think because i changed around settings while i had a tattoo active, i have now a forehead tattoo that is locked and never fades, and disable locked in mcm doesn't help.

Is there any way to unlock it? i have no idea where the slavetat setting are stored, i tried to look for a file in skse folders but no success...

Thank you!

I think i might be very stupid, i never installed Fade Tatoos mod xD and it sound like it has a function to remove any unwanted xD i will try this now

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, Kendal9901 said:

Personally I cant seem to get the MCM to save the tattoo settings in SSE, so if someone managed to get it to work id appreciate some help.

I can't even get the tattoo tab in mcm to appear.