Edit2: Started setting them up and there some categories i'm not sure about/like might be missing, for stuff that on slavetats is chest should we be picking breasts or front middle? for the left cheek/right cheek is this on the face or the butt?

Theres a left leg/right leg option but i cant see one for tats that cross both like

20170102131453_1.jpg

"for stuff that on slavetats is chest should we be picking breasts or front middle?"

I think it varies a bit. If something is labelled 'chest' in SlaveTats it could be focused on the breasts or it could be lower.

"for the left cheek/right cheek is this on the face or the butt?"

I think "cheek" was meant to refer to the face.

"Theres a left leg/right leg option but i cant see one for tats that cross both like"

Sadly there isn't a good way to categorize something like the open/spread tattoo which occupies multiple regions.

Even if I added a "both legs" category, you may still get tattoos from "left leg" and "right leg" overlapping with "both legs" because each category is treated as a completely separate thing.

I considered adding a system that would let you tag tattoos with multiple categories, or have categories which conflict with multiple categories, but then it would all get so much more complicated, so I decided against it.

Just keep in mind that you don't need to categorize things perfectly. As long as things are categorized somewhat accurately it will prevent the vast majority of tattoo-overlapping you would get otherwise.

Understandable as i was also going to query the full body ones and the ones that cover multiple locations although i then realised it wouldn't really make much sense to apply a full body tat straight away and the multiple location ones are a bit hit and miss since one might fully cover the upper and lower back but have gaps that would allow other upper/lower back tats to show and some might totally block, i suppose i got caught up in the categoriesation for categorisation sake

Anyways not sure how you will pick them out but i've categoried all except the full body tats in the acazzi tat pack settings.json

Possible feature... Tattoo gun noise and scream, when you get tattooed...

Possible feature 2... Tattoos give buffs and debuffs.

- Rape tattoos such as Cum slut, would put you on a higher chance of being raped. If visible.

- Tough tattoos such as Dragon born, would buff your speaking skills. As it would intimidate, if visible.

- Bondage text tattoos would increase your chances of getting locked in a devious device, by 5%. If its installed.

- Enchanted tattoos that prevent clothing covering them, or the wearing of armour.

- Arousal tattoos that are enchanted to arouse either humans or animals if visible.

Great mod... I've been wanting this for soo many years, as tattoos are severely underused... :)

If you don't like the ideas, or they are too much work or unfeasible. Then just ignore this post...

Feature 1 sounds pretty simple so I might add that (with an option to disable it in the MCM).

If you could supply me with a suitable sound effect I'll see if I can add this soonish, otherwise it might take me a while to get around to it.

Feature 2 is interesting, but I think it falls outside of this mods scope.

However I think SlaveTats already supports tattoos with magic effects attached to them, so it should be possible to create a separate mod which adds those kinds of effects.

And that mod would then be compatible with RapeTattoos or any other mod which applies those tattoos.

Anyways not sure how you will pick them out but i've categoried all except the full body tats in the acazzi tat pack attachicon.gifsettings.json

Thanks, I'll see if I can include it in the next update.

Just dropped in to say thank you for making and sharing this mod. I've been waiting for a mod like this for ages. 

Seems to work flawlessly so far too! 

I can confirm the problem with animals giving you tattoos though ;)

Edit: Has anyone made json settings for body graffiti or bistro slavetats?

tried but was unable to get the mod to work consistently.

1.  existing save. only 1 out of 5 attempts was i able to get the mcm to come up.

2. on the existing save that i did get teh mcm it was incomplte and wasnt working(worked for fadetattos thouo)

3. gave up after 5 new games to get teh mcm to come up. i get the message saying they loaded but mcm never comes up even when left game running just standing there.

checked pap log and no errors related to your mod so only thing can think of is that u need to add where it dont start on load it starts after a min or 2 of game load.

milk mod had a simliar issue at first till he had where itt dont load till a bit afterwards instead of right at start.

If you have a ton of tattoo packs installed, it may take a decent amount of time to load them into this mod's MCM, just give it a minute or two, it may look incomplete, but it likely actually is loading

I think if you have too many, it never finishes, at least in my case nothing showed up after playing for several hours. I only got the MCM to load by removing most of my tattoo packs before installing this mod.

EDIT: Now I get it. One has to open the MCM and then wait a few minutes for the pages to show up. Looks like I'm way above the 1000 limit, I use the SlaveTats All-In-One package...

tried but was unable to get the mod to work consistently.

1.  existing save. only 1 out of 5 attempts was i able to get the mcm to come up.

2. on the existing save that i did get teh mcm it was incomplte and wasnt working(worked for fadetattos thouo)

3. gave up after 5 new games to get teh mcm to come up. i get the message saying they loaded but mcm never comes up even when left game running just standing there.

checked pap log and no errors related to your mod so only thing can think of is that u need to add where it dont start on load it starts after a min or 2 of game load.

milk mod had a simliar issue at first till he had where itt dont load till a bit afterwards instead of right at start.

If you have a ton of tattoo packs installed, it may take a decent amount of time to load them into this mod's MCM, just give it a minute or two, it may look incomplete, but it likely actually is loading

I think if you have too many, it never finishes, at least in my case nothing showed up after playing for several hours. I only got the MCM to load by removing most of my tattoo packs before installing this mod.

EDIT: Now I get it. One has to open the MCM and then wait a few minutes for the pages to show up. Looks like I'm way above the 1000 limit, I use the SlaveTats All-In-One package...

Thanks for pointing this out. I didn't realize the AIO pack was so huge : O

I'm going to create an update that will raise the tattoo limit from 1000 to 6300 which I hope to have done in the next 8 hours or so.

Even so, it will probably still take a while for the menu to load with that many tattoos (depending on your computer)

Hey, if I don't have 'force black' enabled, can I change them to white? My pink wolfess character doesn't look good with black tattoos, they are very faint. I know I can disable face tattoos pretty easily, but if I could turn stuff I get white it would help it show up. =O Great, great mod though.

Hey, if I don't have 'force black' enabled, can I change them to white? My pink wolfess character doesn't look good with black tattoos, they are very faint. I know I can disable face tattoos pretty easily, but if I could turn stuff I get white it would help it show up. =O Great, great mod though.

You're in luck, I just posted an update which among other things lets you pick which tattoo color you want : D

Haha. "Fixed bestiailty triggering tattoos" xD I found that fun. It went well with Traps and Pitfalls mod, that spawns lots of creature ghosts that rape you. Ah well. <3 I'd like to leave that in, myself, but!

Thank you VERY much for the coloring options. :3 You're a sugar. <3 Now I can use this with wuff-butt form.

FINALLY!!!!! :wub: The world needed this mod.

Even the update is amazing. I was just thinking a color option would be perfect, this was from playing a redguard character. now if npcs could get tats that would be fantastic. sexlab random sex would be tatting everyone up. but make it optional if you can, I'm afraid of the frame rates.

Haha. "Fixed bestiailty triggering tattoos" xD I found that fun. It went well with Traps and Pitfalls mod, that spawns lots of creature ghosts that rape you. Ah well. <3 I'd like to leave that in, myself, but!

Thank you VERY much for the coloring options. :3 You're a sugar. <3 Now I can use this with wuff-butt form.

I agree with this. For me, I like to think of is as the tats magically appear, after all your the only dragonborn of your time with the ability to learn dragon shouts without training. mirraks long ago, but since hes been locked away he couldn't get tats anyway. Dragonborns need some drawbacks  ;)

1 I like having a sexual after effect to degrade my char for losing a battle.

2 The enemies have to earn their chance with my dragonborn.

3 Pregnancy takes to long,but is fun with preg tats on. 

Hey there, been using this for a couple of days now and it works flawlessly, so thanks for making this!

However, I'm still using the old version because I'm using the mod to apply wounds instead of text currently and the newest version doesn't support creatures anymore.

I'd suggest that you add another option for each tattoo where you can choose if creatures could possibly apply it or not. This way we could have wounds for both humans & creatures and text stuff only for humans.

From your source files:

; Note to anyone reading this:

; If you know of an alternative to this horrible hack please tell me

The current version of the SKSE extensions Utility.PSC has this:

string[] Function CreateStringArray(int size, string fill = "") global native
Say goodbye to that horrible hack :).

Been looking at your code for this mod and the Fade Tatoos one, it shouldn't be too difficult to make them work for any NPC as well.

If you like I can discuss what would need to be changed in each mod. It would be incompatible with the current versions though since there would need to be some alterations to the API and the data store.

From your source files:

; Note to anyone reading this:

; If you know of an alternative to this horrible hack please tell me

The current version of the SKSE extensions Utility.PSC has this:

string[] Function CreateStringArray(int size, string fill = "") global native
Say goodbye to that horrible hack :).

Been looking at your code for this mod and the Fade Tatoos one, it shouldn't be too difficult to make them work for any NPC as well.

If you like I can discuss what would need to be changed in each mod. It would be incompatible with the current versions though since there would need to be some alterations to the API and the data store.

Hey someone actually read my code : D

Thanks for the tip, even if I don't include it in this mod it's good to know for any future projects.

I suppose I could add NPC support. The main obstacle I see is that I will need to change how non-consensual acts are detected (as you probably noticed, I'm currently using SexLab's victim stat for the player).

If you have some suggestions as to how things should/could be adjusted I'd be happy to hear them.

Regarding suggestions made by other people:

- Beastiality triggering tattoos

I'll add a menu option for this in the next version.

- Storing stuff in a separate json file to speed up menu load times

Obviously slow menu load times suck, but you shouldn't need to open the menu that often anyway.

I don't want to make the code more complicated unless it is really necessary.

Also thanks to all the people who have given general positive feedback! I haven't responded to any of you directly but I do appreciate the support. : )

@ xj47

Thanks for this mod!

And an upvote for the addition of NPC coverage (so to speak  :P )

Hey! I was wondering if you would like to work together on a progressive rape/sex tattoos mod. I've created and uploaded a proof of concept tattoo pack with facial markings available here and wanted to know if you were interested.

Hey, thanks for the offer but I think I've done enough tattoo-related modding for the time being. Good luck with your mod though!

Just wanted to say thanks for this mod, and the fade tats as well. I initially thought that I would have to remove all the slave tats that I didn't want to use (I just wanted injuries) but after installation realised this wasn't needed. Went a bit overboard with registering tattoos - now my girl looks like she's gone 10 rounds with Tyson Fury!

Would be great if NPC or Follower support could be added too...