15 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Yes... just use the main FamilyTies.esp file and ignore the families ones.

Thanks. Few questions though ( sorry! :P)

- Can you modify how much your body scale increases, within limits? I'm looking for something more "extreme": from range of something like 0.85 to 1.1. Can you change this in Creation Kit ( never done any mods, though)

- How does "aging/growing" work, inside the game? Is it based on in game days passed, or..?

- Is if safe to let other mods overwrite any race changes? ( since I'm only looking for body scale increase)

3 hours ago, Scroolose said:

Thanks. Few questions though ( sorry! :P)

- Can you modify how much your body scale increases, within limits? I'm looking for something more "extreme": from range of something like 0.85 to 1.1. Can you change this in Creation Kit ( never done any mods, though)

You would have to edit the main scripts and recompile it with the CKeditor.

Look for lines with 'PlayerActor.SetScale'.

I set the size change to be subtle and mostly cosmetic. It is not meant to be comparable to Pumping Iron, although I do have plans for a more complex growth effect in Hormones at some point.

- How does "aging/growing" work, inside the game? Is it based on in game days passed, or..?

It is purely time based, in in-game days.

The next version of Family Ties includes a slider to set the number of days for your birthday. Initially it is set at 364 but that is an awfully long time in Skyrim.

- Is if safe to let other mods overwrite any race changes? ( since I'm only looking for body scale increase)

I don't think there should be relevant race changes from this mod. All the important changes are done by script.

On 3/25/2019 at 5:03 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

You would have to edit the main scripts and recompile it with the CKeditor.

Look for lines with 'PlayerActor.SetScale'.

I set the size change to be subtle and mostly cosmetic. It is not meant to be comparable to Pumping Iron, although I do have plans for a more complex growth effect in Hormones at some point.

It is purely time based, in in-game days.

The next version of Family Ties includes a slider to set the number of days for your birthday. Initially it is set at 364 but that is an awfully long time in Skyrim.

I don't think there should be relevant race changes from this mod. All the important changes are done by script.

Ah, thanks. But I've seen it already has a customizable slider, the lowest being 7 days.

Hope this is further expanded, since it nicely complements similar body changing mods.

• 1 month later...

@DeepBlueFrog what body is the included female body based off. wa wondering as been trying to get a good low weight for my body slide and it always looks to similar to  the high and that one looks like it would be perfect if i couldd get it to match up in bodyslide if u dont have a bodyslide for it

30 minutes ago, sidfu said:

@DeepBlueFrog what body is the included female body based off. wa wondering as been trying to get a good low weight for my body slide and it always looks to similar to  the high and that one looks like it would be perfect if i couldd get it to match up in bodyslide if u dont have a bodyslide for it

I think it was based on the CBBE body I have attached in Hormones.

damn ill have to try to manualy do it then if there no way to get the slider numbers for it then.

if u do wind up coming across them post them for me then. guess its time to spend hours trying to make it in body slide and failing failing as never can get what i want in body slide :P

26 minutes ago, Balgin said:

It's a pity the Belethor start became removed because I came across this mod today and had an inclination to see how playing as Belethor's Sister would go hand in hand with Devious Followers......

That esp was broken and I added it by mistake . I may revisit it later.

Until then , If you want a story involving Belethor and devious devices , you can check out SexLab Stories .

54 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That esp was broken and I added it by mistake . I may revisit it later.

Until then , If you want a story involving Belethor and devious devices , you can check out SexLab Stories .

That's quite alright. I read the mod description and observed it had been removed for testing. I was more intrigued by the possibility of playing Belethor's Sister than getting her all tied up and treated as a slave (other mods can already handle that) but there's an obvious correlation between the two.

:O no wood elf love?

Always liked playing a derpy eccentric wood elf every now and then (they're cute), but ooh the allure of roleplaying being an embarrassment to a family of em!  Just like irl.

Without a job and acting like a loon in public....except with cannibalism and loincloths because wood elves are meant to be f'ing straight up batshit.

Maybe I can just pick one of the others...but it wont have the fun of the parents saying "you were adopted."

3 hours ago, Harry Smackmeat said:

:O no wood elf love?

Always liked playing a derpy eccentric wood elf every now and then (they're cute), but ooh the allure of roleplaying being an embarrassment to a family of em!  Just like irl.

Without a job and acting like a loon in public....except with cannibalism and loincloths because wood elves are meant to be f'ing straight up batshit.

Maybe I can just pick one of the others...but it wont have the fun of the parents saying "you were adopted."

You could always use the orphanage one :)

I am still planning to have an esp for each race when I get to it . Elves and beast races are harder to do because they aren't native to Skyrim.

Привет. Я поставила своей ГГЖ 16 лет, а секс возбуждение у ней уже 27. Что моей ГГЖ с этим делать? Трахаться? Или нет?  Да и она какая то маленькая в росте. Хотя она и Норд. 

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, ChikenSpy said:

Hi! I realy enjoy the idea of this mod, and I would lie if I say that I'm not waitin' for update. So basicly I'm a little bit DYING waiting for it. Coun't you get to fuсkin' work please?

I have a lot of ideas to improve on the core mechanics of Family Ties but my offline work and obligations have been getting in the way as usual. 

I am slowly getting back into it...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

@DeepBlueFrog -I like your mod very much. Have a question: is it possible to add your mod to Alternate start beginning so we can chose which household to start with?

I wish that were possible but the built-in relations cannot be scripted in the game engine, which requires the use of only one esp at a time.

What I am trying to say is that it is not possible to choose between family start inside the game. You can only choose by checking the esp file you want to use.

4 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

@DeepBlueFrog -I like your mod very much. Have a question: is it possible to add your mod to Alternate start beginning so we can chose which household to start with?

After installing the esp of the family you want, you can use Content Consumer’s Alternate Starts to start directly on the household you want. 

On 9/5/2019 at 1:11 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I wish that were possible but the built-in relations cannot be scripted in the game engine, which requires the use of only one esp at a time.

What I am trying to say is that it is not possible to choose between family start inside the game. You can only choose by checking the esp file you want to use.

Thank you for the answer.

On 9/5/2019 at 2:29 PM, Highborn said:

After installing the esp of the family you want, you can use Content Consumer’s Alternate Starts to start directly on the household you want. 

Really???

My wife would love to have that possibility. I'll check the mod and see if it can integrate it. Thanks for your suggestion.

2 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

Really???

My wife would love to have that possibility. I'll check the mod and see if it can integrate it. Thanks for your suggestion.

Yeah, it will give you a small description in the journal quest about your family background. But of course, it's loverslab so it can be spicy.