20 minutes ago, Blozer33 said:

When will sexual content be added? We are waiting.

When it is done :)

More seriously... I have a lot to do with my other mods first before getting to Family Ties.

I have plans to rewrite how the mod works to make it easier to add new families. 

I want to add family oriented quests, including incest.

I also want to have positive and negative parents behavior, from caring parents to hostile parents.

That will take time unfortunately, and I have no way to tell when that will be done.

48 minutes ago, Blozer33 said:

It is none of your business. I'm sure the mod maker will not be angry with me for my request.

26 minutes ago, Blozer33 said:

thanks for your answer. I just requested. The friend who wrote above got it wrong. a little nervous I guess. We eagerly await. achievements :)

Seems like you're the one nervous here. Saying it's none of my business when I was kind enough to show you the answer. But maybe it's because you need to translate the words, so you probably the one who got it wrong from the beginning.

• 2 weeks later...

For the races added by this mod, is it possible to make a separate Armor Addon for some clothes that use a different body slide? I tried setting up an armor addon that only has the 4 lass races added by this mod and attached the addon to the piece of clothing. Was going to try to get it so mage robes on the adult races look different than on the lass races. When I try to  equip the robe though it always shows the adult fully figured body slide instead. Anyone know of a way to fix this so I don't have to make a duplicate set of every armor I want my character to wear?

9 hours ago, Shi-ku said:

For the races added by this mod, is it possible to make a separate Armor Addon for some clothes that use a different body slide? I tried setting up an armor addon that only has the 4 lass races added by this mod and attached the addon to the piece of clothing. Was going to try to get it so mage robes on the adult races look different than on the lass races. When I try to  equip the robe though it always shows the adult fully figured body slide instead. Anyone know of a way to fix this so I don't have to make a duplicate set of every armor I want my character to wear?

That's unfortunately a core gaming engine issue.

I have the same problem with the Bimbo race in Hormones and with the models of ELLE SexBot in Stories. I can change the mesh of the body and skin to be customized for any NPC (and the player) but the minute you add an armor, it brings along the default adult mesh and skin with it.

The main solution is custom armors separate from the vanilla ones, which is a huge amount of work if you want to cover everything.

Another (less ideal) solution is to use armor addons that have been accessorized and separated from the skin (I remember one a long time ago but I couldn't find it on Nexus or LL anymore).

12 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That's unfortunately a core gaming engine issue.

I have the same problem with the Bimbo race in Hormones and with the models of ELLE SexBot in Stories. I can change the mesh of the body and skin to be customized for any NPC (and the player) but the minute you add an armor, it brings along the default adult mesh and skin with it.

The main solution is custom armors separate from the vanilla ones, which is a huge amount of work if you want to cover everything.

Another (less ideal) solution is to use armor addons that have been accessorized and separated from the skin (I remember one a long time ago but I couldn't find it on Nexus or LL anymore).

Darn... I was afraid of that. Least I know now so I won't waste more time on it haha. I guess I will just go back to the old method of duplicating every armor/clothing piece as a brand new item for each body type. Thank you for letting me know.

6 hours ago, Caladian said:

Started a new game and now I am a daughter to everyone in the mod.  Is this intended?  If it isn't can I fix it?

You only have to select the main FamilyTies.esp file and only one of the family esps. 

Did you check all of them by accident?

• 1 month later...

Can't wait til the chores feature is added ?  Maybe some ways to help with the family business if you pick Altmer.

One of them already gives a one-time quest to show off a design to a lord or something.  Maybe I can be the walking advertisement for more fashion. or provide materials, and maybe a way to craft linen wrap which I also use for torches and bandages in another mod.

>_>  But I'm probably the only one who plays a high elf huh?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think we are forgotten :(

You are not forgotten. 

I am currently wrapping up a final round of updates for the year. They are mostly about Parasites, Stories and Hormones. 

I still have plans for Family Ties sometimes next year (once I am done with the main stories of SD+ and Parasites).

• 2 months later...
On 12/22/2020 at 11:31 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

You are not forgotten. 

I am currently wrapping up a final round of updates for the year. They are mostly about Parasites, Stories and Hormones. 

I still have plans for Family Ties sometimes next year (once I am done with the main stories of SD+ and Parasites).

Hey :)) Did you finish your mods ( parasites, stories and hormones) :D we are still waiting :D 

52 minutes ago, HerculesCow33 said:

Hey :)) Did you finish your mods ( parasites, stories and hormones) :D we are still waiting :D 

I made progress.

Parasites in nearly done and was released last month.

I will release a big update of the Milk Farm quest in Stories next week.

• 2 weeks later...

A thought; what about instead of being the child of one of the families, like Adrianne's son/daughter or the like, what about being her sister/brother ?

Or maybe if being a Redguard you could be Nazeems sister who feels bad for Ahlam to be treated in such a manner ?

Just some thoughts; I'm really tempted to try this mod out

1 hour ago, Tiruil said:

A thought; what about instead of being the child of one of the families, like Adrianne's son/daughter or the like, what about being her sister/brother ?

Or maybe if being a Redguard you could be Nazeems sister who feels bad for Ahlam to be treated in such a manner ?

Just some thoughts; I'm really tempted to try this mod out

I am planning a complete rewrite of the mod sometimes this year (summer maybe?).

The new structure will hopefully allow what you are describing.

There will be one central mod with a menu and on/off resources for all family scenarios (player safe chests, keys, bedrolls etc).

The only thing I cannot script is the family relationships themselves. For some reason, SKSE never bothered scripting that kind of forms in the game.

For these, there will be one tine esp for each family, with ONLY the relationship definitions. The main mod will adjust to these relationships, so it should be possible to change your relatioship to a sister of Adrianne or even a father of Ahlam.

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, bradster511 said:

Is this still being worked on and do we have a release date yet? 

sorry if it sounds demanding I would just like to know is all

I don't have an exact date but I do have a loose roadmap for this year and Family Ties is scheduled for August.

I have to:

- finish moving the Spriggan Quest out of SD+ into Parasites (May)

- finish the main quest in SD+ (June)

- separate the Mage Apprentice and Blacksmith Apprentice quests out of Dialogues (July)

Family ties comes right after that in August... assuming I don't get delayed much in that timeline.

40 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I don't have an exact date but I do have a loose roadmap for this year and Family Ties is scheduled for August.

I have to:

- finish moving the Spriggan Quest out of SD+ into Parasites (May)

- finish the main quest in SD+ (June)

- separate the Mage Apprentice and Blacksmith Apprentice quests out of Dialogues (July)

Family ties comes right after that in August... assuming I don't get delayed much in that timeline.

thanks for getting back to me and Can't wait to see your amazing work from each mod I already love stories and parasites so I can't wait to see how much better you can make them 

• 2 months later...