• 3 months later...

hmm, seems like mod works fine as it is in 1.5.97 SE at the very least, was able to convert all ESPs to ESPFE aswell to save slots and was able to get keys for all 6 familiy starts without issues and stay at night in them.

Good mod, will combine it with Nexus mod that lets your defined parents send you letters, so it will make a good combo.

Tho did some fun edits to the ESPs allowing an extended Family

Took the Dragon Bridge family as Mother-Father (Which comes with a brother and sister), Edited Solitude one to make both High Elf cousins, Edited Carlotta one to make her Sister in Law and Mia my Niece, Adrianne/Birna to Aunts.

So now have access to 5 homes, and an extended family for RP xD

• 2 weeks later...

I have ideas about how to reorganize the mod to make it easier to develop on but being unable to edit family relationships by script is a major drag on anything.

I was hoping SKSE extensions with SE would allow to add or remove relationships eventually but it seem that part of the game is still reserved to ESP files only.