1 hour ago, UnknowUser1999 said:

Crash went try enter whiterun using alternate start (Imprerial Lass Race). Any suggestion?

Crash when entering Whiterun is actually a very popular issue that can happen for multiple reasons (see https://www.google.com/search?q=skyrim+crash+entering+whiterun&oq=skyrim+crash+entering+whiterun ).

I would start by looking at mods that make heavy changes to Whiterun.

13 hours ago, UnknowUser1999 said:

Crash went try enter whiterun using alternate start (Imprerial Lass Race). Any suggestion?

Crash when entering Whiterun is actually a very popular issue that can happen for multiple reasons (see https://www.google.com/search?q=skyrim+crash+entering+whiterun&oq=skyrim+crash+entering+whiterun ).

I would start by looking at mods that make heavy changes to Whiterun.

Already Fix it after change graphic card (Intel HD ----> Nvidia).
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Thelargir said:

Is this mod still being worked on? 
I'm just about to do a fresh run of Skyrim with a new "commoner"-type character, and this mod is perfect! Just haven't seen any updates to it for quite some time, so that's why I'm asking.

I am still hoping to get back to it. I have ideas for a few generic family quests to help with role play (like hunting or fetching wood for your parents, as well as variations between nurturing parents vs hostile parents).

On 11/5/2018 at 5:19 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I am still hoping to get back to it. I have ideas for a few generic family quests to help with role play (like hunting or fetching wood for your parents, as well as variations between nurturing parents vs hostile parents).

Speaking of which, that blacksmith roleplay quest is currently finished? I wonder if it will go to the completed side of my journal or if it will remain as unfinished.

50 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Speaking of which, that blacksmith roleplay quest is currently finished? I wonder if it will go to the completed side of my journal or if it will remain as unfinished.

That too I have plans to finish with a few more quest stages.

12 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That too I have plans to finish with a few more quest stages.

It's a really good quest. If you are planning to do something similar with other professions, like hunting, alchemy, cooking and even learning combat (like Angi's quest or Vilka's small parrying) it will be really great. Vanilla skyrim leveling is really tedious without masters to teach you. You basically have to learn all by yourself. For a mod like this one where you build your backstory, having someone to teach you stuff is really great.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2018 at 9:12 PM, Highborn said:

It's a really good quest. If you are planning to do something similar with other professions, like hunting, alchemy, cooking and even learning combat (like Angi's quest or Vilka's small parrying) it will be really great. Vanilla skyrim leveling is really tedious without masters to teach you. You basically have to learn all by yourself. For a mod like this one where you build your backstory, having someone to teach you stuff is really great.

Thanks.

There isn't a lot of content in Vanilla to build extensive quests like I did with Blacksmith. I am thinking of a final set of quest stages to truly make you become a master.

That said, I am thinking of doing something similar with Alchemy in Parasites, to get you to collect more ingredients and make potions.

For simpler tasks, like cooking, hunting, mining or sawmill worker, that's something I can add to Family Ties with a few quests stages.

1 minute ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks.

There isn't a lot of content in Vanilla to build extensive quests like I did with Blacksmith. I am thinking of a final set of quest stages to truly make you become a master.

That said, I am thinking of doing something similar with Alchemy in Parasites, to get you to collect more ingredients and make potions.

For simpler tasks, like cooking, hunting, mining or sawmill worker, that's something I can add to Family Ties with a few quests stages.

By the way, do you plan to add more family options? 

I was thinking being son/daughter of Haelga and Svana’s cousin could be really interesting considering the feud between them and could give many sexual “options” for the player character to role play with Haelga as their mother - from incest to a similar conflict like Svana, being embarrassed of Haelga and trying to remain pure. The bunkhouse could also give many menial tasks to do.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/5/2018 at 2:44 PM, SexyRabbit said:

with some incest content this mod can be my favorite

12 minutes ago, jpee1965 said:

I don't think that was ever seriously implemented. I have been watching for ages but nothing in the works.

This mod doesn't have incest, but there is a gay incest mod made by ffabris. It adds some dialogues and a small introducing quest with your brother and father, that arrives in Skyrim.

It works with female characters too, although the npcs will refer to you as son/brother and other small dialogue inconsistencies. It could be easy edited with TES5edit though.

On 12/5/2018 at 11:44 AM, SexyRabbit said:

with some incest content this mod can be my favorite

I do have plans to add incest content to Fanily Ties via SexLab Stories. 

Unfortunately that has has taken a backseat because of more pressing issues in SD+

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, XarisZ said:

Damn we had to wait so long for this fix and 3 more?Really?!

Dont get me wrong i love your mods but damn.

Well, nobody reported it as an issue, and since most of my test games are never long enough to level up, it took me a long time to even notice there was an issue.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there!

Really love the idea of this mod :o

Maybe make it so you can add NPC's yourself as family (as workaround for having to add every single possibility)?

Or more NPC family support regardless ^^

Anyways, going to keep an eye on this one :)

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, Scroolose said:

Sorry if this was asked, but is it possible to use only ageing/growing part of the mod?

I'm thinking of using this along with Pumping Iron, having a sort of backstory of malnurished young slave who escaped into Skyrim.

Yes... just use the main FamilyTies.esp file and ignore the families ones.