On 9/9/2019 at 11:48 PM, Highborn said:

Yeah, it will give you a small description in the journal quest about your family background. But of course, it's loverslab so it can be spicy.

I read OP three times to make sure I have all dependencies and that I install mod properly. And I did, to the letter. Unfortunately AS doesn't recognize latest family ties regardless of the load order of the both mods.

5 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

I read OP three times to make sure I have all dependencies and that I install mod properly. And I did, to the letter. Unfortunately AS doesn't recognize latest family ties regardless of the load order of the both mods.

CCAS doesn't even require family ties to show the options. You should be able to select them after approaching the Mara statue > select "I am a character in a dark tale... (CCAS)" > Select "Submenu: I have grown up in Skyrim (Family Ties optional)".

This option was supposedly added in v14 of the mod. I'm using v15 beta version that Content Consumer shared within a private conversation with beta testers. You might want to ask him to add you into the conversation to download the newest version, in case you still don't see the option. The problem is that he seems away from LL for months.

42 minutes ago, Highborn said:

CCAS doesn't even require family ties to show the options. You should be able to select them after approaching the Mara statue > select "I am a character in a dark tale... (CCAS)" > Select "Submenu: I have grown up in Skyrim (Family Ties optional)".

This option was supposedly added in v14 of the mod. I'm using v15 beta version that Content Consumer shared within a private conversation with beta testers. You might want to ask him to add you into the conversation to download the newest version, in case you still don't see the option. The problem is that he seems away from LL for months.

I don't get this option at all - (CCAS)" > Select "Submenu: I have grown up in Skyrim (Family Ties optional)".

On 9/11/2019 at 9:10 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Are you of the right race for these starts?

CCAS checks for Race and Gender before displaying certain options.

I always play as male wood elf. Sometimes as male redguard for testing purposes. As I said, I have all requirements and the load order is set by LOOT. When it didn't work I moved ti manually. Whatever I did, I got the CCAS menu for the mods I don't even have, but not for Family ties. I checked several times. What is "Funny" is that I don't have any prostitution mod, such as TDF's or Radinat prostitution, but whn I choose to be a prostitute (just to see what will happen) the mod activated me as a prostitute in the city I picked.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there a precise time that the mod triggers the aging day check/change? I've tried Waiting 24 hours and Sleeping 24 hours but after both of those attempts the number of days until age increase stays the same.

How exactly does the race change from Lass to normal get done BTW?

On 4/2/2020 at 9:53 AM, GGDX said:

Is there a precise time that the mod triggers the aging day check/change? I've tried Waiting 24 hours and Sleeping 24 hours but after both of those attempts the number of days until age increase stays the same.

How exactly does the race change from Lass to normal get done BTW?

I replied to your private message but I may as well answer here for everybody else:

Make sure to click on Start/Stop aging.

The mod aging system is disabled by default.

The changes are calculated at midnight every day.

The aging system is described here in the code: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/blob/master/FamilyTies/Data/Scripts/source/FT_growthhandlerscript.psc#L249

I don't have a better description at this time.

The 'years' are counted in number of 'birthday cycles', based on number of days you set for each Birthday.

Anniversaries are just additional cycles where you can get more perk points at a regular interval.

It shouldn't matter if you sleep through it or not.

I will take a look a the increment of days - the number of days is displayed on the menu. In my tests, I have seen anniversary messages popup.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heya. I noticed that you recently updated most of your other mods. When will you update this one? Can't wait for some bosmer/dunmer families.

Edit:
For the dunmer you can probably set Ambarys Rendar (Windhelm Grey Quarter inkeeper) as the father. Should be interesting RP-wise because of nord/dunmer dynamics in Windhelm.

As for the bosmer, you can probably set Elrindir (owner of the Drunken Huntsman) as the father and Anoriath as the uncle.

I picked inn-keepers since they are located in major cities, and because owing inns is pretty cool!

• 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

Quick question does this mods work with alternative start ? and also this mods has a lot of esp why ? i can use them all or i need to choose 1 esp ?

Yes - It works with Alternate start.

I usually start with one of the 'I am a patron in a inn' in the same city as the family home.

You are supposed to select the main FamilyTies.esp file + one of the optional race based files.

This is because the relationships between the player and NPCs cannot be scripted. They have to be defined inside the esp.

If there is a way to script them that I don't know about, I will be the first to get rid of the multiple esp files and merge all that into a single esp :)

44 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I usually start with one of the 'I am a patron in a inn' in the same city as the family home.

You are supposed to select the main FamilyTies.esp file + one of the optional race based files.

This is because the relationships between the player and NPCs cannot be scripted. They have to be defined inside the esp.

If there is a way to script them that I don't know about, I will be the first to get rid of the multiple esp files and merge all that into a single esp :)

oh ok thx for ur reply

47 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

i can choos carlotta with nord race ? or it wont work ?

• 1 month later...

Was wondering if  i can change the aging with the fast travel multiplier. I play the game with a 0.07 fFastTravelMult variable and was wondering if the aging will work with the game time or if the mod has it's own timescale.

5 minutes ago, R053 said:

Was wondering if  i can change the aging with the fast travel multiplier. I play the game with a 0.07 fFastTravelMult variable and was wondering if the aging will work with the game time or if the mod has it's own timescale.

Aging is using the number of days in the game as the timer. I don't know how that number is affected by Fast Travel since I never use Fast Travel, but as long as game days are incremented, you should be fine.

21 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Aging is using the number of days in the game as the timer. I don't know how that number is affected by Fast Travel since I never use Fast Travel, but as long as game days are incremented, you should be fine.

gg thx