11 minutes ago, skyrimll said:

Probably not. 

I included it in case anyone wants to take a deeper look and fix it but I didn’t have time to fix it myself yet.

ok thanks i just tried it and i cant talk to belethor il just try the other part since my char is a nord il try the rorikstead part  

is it okay to use this on my main save cause i will start a new game im thinking on using LAL and this as my starting?

On 10/12/2016 at 3:39 PM, Morferous said:

Child of Adrianne? Hmm... in all honestly, I have always pictured her around age of 25-30 and Proventus around 45-50.

That just me though. Your project looks quite interesting and that was the only strange thing that popped in to my mind.

Yeah, I think she could be more like sister, or cousin.

Bug report: "Hi Pa"/"Hi Ma" becoming "Hi you".

Suggestion 1: spell to set NPC as sibling, cousin ou aunt/uncle.

Suggestion 2: relatives cook meals for player.

Suggestion 3: sibling marriage quest.

Suggestion 4: Apropos add-on.

On 14/12/2016 at 5:30 AM, Deviljho-san said:

I would like to see some of these stuff implemented on this mod.

1. option to have a family whose father or mother or both just hate your character and they say how bad they hate you almost everyday. while you sleep on a hay pile in the basement. where spiders and rat/skeevers come.

2. More npc options on who can be your parents like i would love if it had those sim build a family option thing.

3. Have a family that in the high class that they pamper you and such (can't remember what i was going to say)

4. If you can have custom npc as your parents (if this gets implemented) you're parents can cheat on their lover and if u catch one of them in the act u can either: A. use it as a blackmail advantage or B. tell on them and see your family get divorced or argue about it.

5.If you can have custom npc as your parents (if this gets implemented) If you choose the riften orphan story you can have like a 5%(or what the author choise) on finding your real parents either dead or alive.

6. if you and you're parent do incest and such that you or your mother (who ever is the one who get laid) gets pregnant and have a baby where your parents would complain that it isn't his or her (how the pc want to play it) kid.

7. Maybe a same sex family that had adopted you from w/e they found you from.

I think that's what i can think of atm. I know that the coding for all this is going to be hard as fuck. But i do love to see these as a option.

Blackmail and pregnancy are really good ideas.

The reason I set up the mod as multiple esp files, and why there will not be a spell to do that dynamically, is that setting up relationships in game is not something Papyrus or SKSE cover. The only way to add or change a relationship between two NPCs (or the player) is to edit the mod via CKeditor.

15 minutes ago, jbezorg said:

Hey man, skin textures are missing in the download for the "lass" races.

meshes\actors\character\FamilyTies\HumanFemale & meshes\actors\character\FamilyTies\HumanMale

Still?

I thought I fixed that in the latest update. 

The nif files should be referencing the default paths.

I will take another look when i come back in a couple of days.

57 minutes ago, skyrimll said:

Still?

I thought I fixed that in the latest update. 

The nif files should be referencing the default paths.

I will take another look when i come back in a couple of days.

The nif files do. The skins associated with the lass races in the "body" tab still point to the "_FT_..." armor addons with textures pointing to those directories and are overwriting the normal body textures.

I edited those races to point to "SkinNaked".

12 minutes ago, jbezorg said:

The nif files do. The skins associated with the lass races in the "body" tab still point to the "_FT_..." armor addons with textures pointing to those directories and are overwriting the normal body textures.

I edited those races to point to "SkinNaked".

Ah yes.. i missed updating the skin texture. I will fix I when I come back, thanks.

I think there's a bunch of really interesting possibilities with this. This gave me a lot of ideas. 

I like the idea of your character not being a foreigner, but a native from Skyrim. But what if you're not only a native, but also a member of a clan or some other type of nobility in Skyrim who will inherit property when your father dies - maybe even the position of a Jarl? - things can get even more interesting.

That is if you are a boy. If you are a girl your male siblings might be ahead of you... If only you could get rid of them somehow, right?

11 hours ago, madg said:

I think there's a bunch of really interesting possibilities with this. This gave me a lot of ideas. 

I like the idea of your character not being a foreigner, but a native from Skyrim. But what if you're not only a native, but also a member of a clan or some other type of nobility in Skyrim who will inherit property when your father dies - maybe even the position of a Jarl? - things can get even more interesting.

That is if you are a boy. If you are a girl your male siblings might be ahead of you... If only you could get rid of them somehow, right?

Idgrod is a married Jarl and her husband is the steward, so she didn't get the position by marriage. Riften is similar. Being second or third born, girl or boy, could lead to a Mephala style situation.

3 hours ago, oreosaurus said:

Is there a way to have 1 family instead of changing all of the mentioned to 'Mother', 'Father etc?

You're only intended to use one esp at a time. 

After watching this for a bit I decided to give it a go yesterday and experimented on a running game with Lemkil as parent. :tongue:  Since I have no life,,, I mean no plans for the new year last night I pretty much played Skyrim all day.

So it's safe to add to a currently running game so far. I did choose Lemkil based on the fact that after a Skyrim Unbound start I had done next to nothing actually main Skyrim story wise, and had not been to Rorikstead yet.  

Several hours and levels later no problems. My family is my family, no really weird things have happened. No one has told me to get out of the house either. :smile: 

No issues with the age slider either so far. :smile:

18 hours ago, karlpaws said:
21 hours ago, oreosaurus said:

Is there a way to have 1 family instead of changing all of the mentioned to 'Mother', 'Father etc?

18 hours ago, karlpaws said:

You're only intended to use one esp at a time. 

That is correct.

You should only select the 'FamilyTies.esp' main file and only ONE of the other esp files (one for each family).

1 minute ago, AceWardenZhyr said:

Hi! First of all,I love this mod! Secondly,are you planning on making the lass race for the beast races and the elves/orcs? 

Probably not... mostly because I don't have time to look for a younger mesh for beast races and also because there is already a workaround - keep your beast race, and select a starting age lower than 20, and the mod will adjust your height/scale automatically.

Two announcements:

1- I found a solution to full home ownership (no more trespassing).. Until I fix all the esp files, you can make the change yourself if you want. In CK editor, go to the home cell and change ownership of the Door of the house to the Player.

2- I am using a recent version of Skyrim Radioactive and found it is making extensive changes to Radiant Raiment. The esp file with the altmer sisters may be incompatible. I will have to test it for sure but be warned.

51 minutes ago, skyrimll said:

Probably not... mostly because I don't have time to look for a younger mesh for beast races and also because there is already a workaround - keep your beast race, and select a starting age lower than 20, and the mod will adjust your height/scale automatically.

Okay! Thank you for answering me! :blush:

• 3 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, griffinjohn59 said:

Out of curiosity how do I make family members stop following me when I use the "hello sweetie" thing to ask them to follow me.  Can't seem to find a dialogue option that tells them to piss off so i'm left with Erik following my pc all over skyrim.

It’s an issue with Sexlab Dialogues. I am trying to find a solution.