[Sims 4] Zorak Sex Animations for WhickedWhims [05/09/2021]

New small update on the patreon today!

MF Oraljob - Blowy Through The Bars (Male Officer)

MF Anal - From Behind Through The Bars (Male Officer)

Also have the same animations turned 180 degrees to let a female officer be on the outside. with the "(Female Officer)" in the end of the name instead.

It's the start of a new series im working on for the detective career and for those who like to imprison people. ^^

Also tried my hand at a short story.  http://imgur.com/a/dYnRS  It's an imgur link i know but just reload it ones and it usually shows if it dossent work on the first try. (Delete the space on the end of the URL, it gets added somehow, cant fix it.)

Also have some attached screenshots ofcourse. :)

post-1520696-0-75621800-1488578180_thumb.jpg

post-1520696-0-21489800-1488578182_thumb.jpg

post-1520696-0-87986900-1488578182_thumb.jpg

post-1520696-0-92356000-1488578183_thumb.jpg

post-1520696-0-00438700-1488578185_thumb.jpg

post-1520696-0-94934700-1488578185_thumb.jpg

post-1520696-0-95823400-1488578186_thumb.jpg

damn right they do after all that paper work... and booking comfort sla... prisoners in.

Exactly, and if they work hard enough they could be allowed to take a prisoner home to "take care of them" 24/7

See a cutie*cough*.. criminal in the street, arrest them and bring them in.

hehehe.. so, IF there ever is a Prostitute/hooker Mod that lets the Sim be a hooker, they could ultimately get arrested on the streets and end up in that cell, being 'booked in'? hahah.!! and those animations triggering as she awaits her petty sentence?

That is the dream!

That would be up to the modder that makes that mod. I know skyrim have a prostitution mod that where you assign a piece of clothing or outfit as the whore outift. So if anyone wore that outfit would then be a whore. So if that would be possible that could probably be a way to book them. But that is all up to the modders who do that kind of thing.

oh my gosh this is so crying out for a prostitute mod!! haha.. 

As soon as i saw these screenshots i was like " oh my god imagine me as an arrested hooker and having to do this with the cops interviewing me and booking me in for street corner hooking!"

amazing imagination and exciting anims. :)

You should get an award for the most creative animations.

Haha thanks xD

oh my gosh this is so crying out for a prostitute mod!! haha.. 

As soon as i saw these screenshots i was like " oh my god imagine me as an arrested hooker and having to do this with the cops interviewing me and booking me in for street corner hooking!"

amazing imagination and exciting anims. :)

omg, it would be so amazing if you could be arrested in the game.

Continued the work on the detective series today, and started to work on the booking station. :)

So far it's only a strip search for the booking station, but more will come. ^^

A femdomish cowgirl was also added for the female detectives.

More screenshots here, with other screenshots from the latest patreon update: http://imgur.com/a/mfT3L

post-1520696-0-56658400-1488744770_thumb.jpg

post-1520696-0-74654400-1488744771_thumb.jpg

post-1520696-0-20903800-1488744772_thumb.jpg

post-1520696-0-21747100-1488744773_thumb.jpg

From what I can tell this is the latest thread that spoke of the idea of rape being added into the mod (though quite a few pages back as far as I can tell). Not trying to start a debate or anything, but as a fan of the Sims 3 version of this modpack I just wanted to say if animations could be done and a system placed in the modpack, even a separate flavorpack, that would prompt me to download the Sims 4 version of the modpack. I know I'm no one, just a randomite off the net with no animation skills of my own (how complex is the process of making an animation? I have a few working braincells, maybe I could try...) so I realize my opinion is next to valueless as I cannot offer monetary support to back my requests. So take this reply with a grain of salt if that's how it's gotta be.

But I guess I just wanted to say that I'm a woman of 35 and this is my personal kink. I do not advocate it in real life, I would fight like a murderous she-hound to prevent it from happening to me in reality and would half-kill anyone I saw perpetrating this on someone else. I'm not some beaten down woman who lets partners abuse me--I'm a pretty strong person with an iron will and a leather whip.

That said, I do like to get my jollies via Evil Anakin Skywalker fantasies. ;-) Why? Who knows. But it's a common enough fantasy for women, good or bad. Anyway, I guess I just wanted to maybe offer a perspective for people that are squicky about the idea--particularly an animator such as Zorak here, who might entertain the possibility of an animation or so, but might be weirded out by the idea or by people who enjoy the idea. If you can't sanction it, fine, I get it. Just offering some thoughts.