Hey Harlekin, just installed jetpack mod (without power armor) and your mod just went crazy. :(

My character doesn't know if it stays with clothes on or off, equip/unequip dick all the time when naked - annoying - even with futa helper and unequiped the jetpack (same as helmet in power-armor).

Hope this helps solving the problem. =D

• 3 weeks later...

I cant seem to get this mod to work and its very frustrating.

I have installed the mod using the Nexus mod manager by creating a mod in the manager by using the .zip DickChick2.0. I get in game.. I hit the tilde key.. I type: help Futanari FEV Injection 4 but to no avail. I get a "Complied script not saved" Yet I have the files in my fallout4/data folder..

Looks like a great mod for fappging too. damnit

I cant seem to get this mod to work and its very frustrating.

I have installed the mod using the Nexus mod manager by creating a mod in the manager by using the .zip DickChick2.0. I get in game.. I hit the tilde key.. I type: help Futanari FEV Injection 4 but to no avail. I get a "Complied script not saved" Yet I have the files in my fallout4/data folder..

Looks like a great mod for fappging too. damnit

You need the quotation marks.

help "Futanari FEV Injection" 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Pretty cool mod, although I also have the power armour helmet removing issue, but I'm not overly fussed about that really, I rarely use power armour, I feel that the dick is a little too thick though, but that's just my personal preference, I might have other issues as well, but I'll update this post if I do notice any other problems.

• 4 weeks later...

Works perfectly as intended, no trouble to install it and to change between the states or even between the cut/uncut versions. Though, I've three questions/requests :

Do you plan to add more size variants ?

Since the oversized is... Ridiculously oversized. I mean... I wanted a big human dig. Not a Diplodocus dick. (-.-)'

Is it possible to tweak the color ?

Since it wasn't matching with my body when I tried. Far darker.

Do you plan to add MCM controls instead ?

Like to create a use-able shortcut instead of faving a pill, and such things.

Thanks for the mod. I won't keep it since it looks weird on my character and the classic dick is too tiny when the oversized is too gigantic, but I loved to give a try and you deserve kudos ! :smiley:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I decided to give this a try: Following the instructions, and understanding the concept of content behavior everything works as intended. I did try to be smarter than the mod as I have 'unique player body' installed and after copying the sub folder to the 'player' body and making changes, nothing changed. Making the same changes to the default folder worked fine and the changes showed in game.

It was easy to determine which outfits weren't supported by AWKCR as the futa showed through any not entered into the database. As this player character doesn't use Power Armor, I had no chance to test the helmet issue. Since the mod author hasn't updated it I assume the situation still exists. Makes sense.... location ID's exist for a reason and if you change one, the game will follow these new instructions to a fault.

I was disappointed to realize this creates an armor which the mod author chose to make invisible within the Pipboy/apparel list. This stops me from setting Fourplay to keep this item equipped when sex begins. Curie wasn't impressed with the disappearing dick. :smile:

While everyone has their 'wants', I'd simply be thrilled if it was possible to get Fourplay to recognize this invisibly listed armor somehow. Whether by a mod change allowing it to be listed, yet 'un-equipable' by the player, or by hook and crook - changing/adding something within the strip menu found in Vinfamy's control panel.

Regardless, well done! A well thought out approach to making something like this work within the game mechanics available and not interfering with other concepts.

Curie's new friend.png

Now I just have to get Curie to understand this is not what a Powerfist is intended for......

• 2 weeks later...

I can't really recommend this mod, it was spamming me non-stop with the "I took on my clothing back on" (Yes, that's what it says. Not a typo on my part.) even after I disabled to .esp, ended up having to purge my game files entirely of the mod's files.

Sadly, it's just not stable enough to be used casually.

• 1 month later...

i dont played fallout for a while because my decoration complusion in connection with increased buildlimits cost me a gfx-card last summer.. and my new one was just not good enaugh to play fallout without laggings.. so i let it and played skyrim instead.. until i realized enboost and some other stuff is out so my fallout is running again..^^ 

long story short: i write the new v3 mod description at the moment... just saying ^^ ehm.. v3 is finished. not just the description..^^

works far a lot better than the prev. versions.. no scriptlag delay for apply the dingdong. Only one notification top left (and this time in good english - ehm .. i hope. xD), powerarmor bug solved, better alignment to basic cbbe-body's (still no bodyslide files .. i still dont know how to make them.. xD) but i've prepared the female follower support.. but it is not finished yet because ive spend the last 3 days scripting and i want to play - so ive finished only the player support for now. there is far more .. you will read it in the description if i'm finished.

by the way, if someone is reading it.. you can uninstall v2 i rewrite the mod again.. and this time it should be stable. 

edit:// Okay im finished now but upload tomorrow.. its late in germany and i have to go to bed now. ^^ good night.

edit 2:// Finally updated. have fun with v3 :)

6 minutes ago, khrenj said:

What is the difference between DickChich v3 Safe.rar and DickChick v3 compatibility.rar?

Compability.png.71199d5c2cd0d2532f401c26

I have uploadet two main-Files. The safe version is nja safer then the other and should be work as best if you don't use a mod that let your character use another SkinNaked 'armor' then the original one. And no i don't mean a bodyreplacer like CBBE.. more something like unique player-body or a custom race-mod or simliar to them. If you use a mod like that then you could try the compability-version of my mod if that still dont work.. then tell me wich mod you are using and so long i play fo4 i will try to make a compability patch.

DickChick uses 3 biped slots. 54,55 and 56. If another mod uses the same equipslots then it will be unequipped for your genitals. For now i dont know how to change that. In skyrim are mods out that attach objects to the player charakter without using a equip slot (like quicklight) but ive never checked how they actually work. if i find it out someday i will make it simlear. but for now i have to use 3 biped slots. 

On 5/29/2018 at 4:16 AM, Harlekin said:

i dont played fallout for a while because my decoration complusion in connection with increased buildlimits cost me a gfx-card last summer.. and my new one was just not good enaugh to play fallout without laggings.. so i let it and played skyrim instead.. until i realized enboost and some other stuff is out so my fallout is running again..^^ 

long story short: i write the new v3 mod description at the moment... just saying ^^ ehm.. v3 is finished. not just the description..^^

works far a lot better than the prev. versions.. no scriptlag delay for apply the dingdong. Only one notification top left (and this time in good english - ehm .. i hope. xD), powerarmor bug solved, better alignment to basic cbbe-body's (still no bodyslide files .. i still dont know how to make them.. xD) but i've prepared the female follower support.. but it is not finished yet because ive spend the last 3 days scripting and i want to play - so ive finished only the player support for now. there is far more .. you will read it in the description if i'm finished.

by the way, if someone is reading it.. you can uninstall v2 i rewrite the mod again.. and this time it should be stable. 

edit:// Okay im finished now but upload tomorrow.. its late in germany and i have to go to bed now. ^^ good night.

edit 2:// Finally updated. have fun with v3 :)

I'm testing this new version and it seems to be auto-hiding when I use Leito's animation gun. I never had this issue with v2.

EDIT: I think I know what's causing the issue. When you use Leito's animation gun it auto-equips a nude body that hides everything including the penis.

EDIT2: It's got to be Leito's nude body suit that covers up the penis. If you use the console to unequip it right as the animation starts, everything works fine. My guess is that the same code that allows the penis to be covered up by armor/clothing is causing it to be covered by leito's body suit. I'm back to using v2 until this gets sorted out.

I'll think that my script just recognise that nudesuit as clothing and unequip the dick. Did you try the compatibility version?

Btw:

Small Update: Unique Body- Patchfile added. 

Small Update2: Unique Player and Followers REDUX - Patchfile added. 

Compability.png.71199d5c2cd0d2532f401c26

I have uploadet two main-Files. The safe version is nja safer then the other and should be work as best if you don't use a mod that let your character use another SkinNaked 'armor' then the original one. And no i don't mean a bodyreplacer like CBBE.. more something like a custom race-mod or simliar to them. If you use a mod like that then you could try the compability-version of my mod if that still don't work.. then tell me wich mod you are using and so long i play fo4 i will try to make a compability patch.

Unique Player by d_rail1602

For this mod is a specific Patchfile needed (downloadable under updates). Please make sure you used the right Base-Version of my mod (the Safe version) and please make sure that your loadorder is:
   DickChick v3 (Safe Version)
   Unique Player
   DickChick v3 Unique Player from d_rail1602 - Patch

Unique Player and Followers REDUX by FGmodule

Just as like for Unique Player. For this mod is a specific Patchfile needed (downloadable under updates). Please make sure you used the right Base-Version of my mod (the Safe version) and please make sure that your loadorder is:
   DickChick v3 (Safe Version)
   UniqueFemalePlayer.esp (yes it must be this File)
   DickChick v3 UniqueFemalePlayer from FGmodule - Patch
if you need the follower Support from FGmodule's Mod, just install the specific ESP files seperatly. 

DickChick uses 3 biped slots. 54,55 and 56. If another mod uses the same equipslots then it will be unequipped for your genitals. For now i dont know how to change that. In skyrim are mods out that attach objects to the player charakter without using a equip slot (like quicklight) but ive never checked how they actually work. if i find it out someday i will make it simlear. but for now i have to use 3 biped slots.

DickChick is fully compatible with CWSS Redux and should also be with any other mod, that undress your Playercharacter without a Nudesuit.

19 hours ago, Harlekin said:

I'll think that my script just recognise that nudesuit as clothing and unequip the dick. Did you try the compatibility version?

Btw:

Small Update: Unique Body- Patchfile added. 

Small Update2: Unique Player and Followers REDUX - Patchfile added. 

I tried both files and neither solved the issue and I'm not using any unique player style mods.

Thanks @Harlekin for the mod and the update ^^, very appreciated, for me is a "Lore friendly" mod, futanari is a consequence of radiation and fallout :D

No problems for now, installed via ModOrganizer 2.

About "nudesuits problem" I use BagOfDicks (no_undress keyword for schlongs) with Four Play animations, so once Four Play animations end, all turns normal (undressing then, normally shows DickChick dick.)