Thanks for your hard work, can i use falmer animations for human sex?

Hope you can make some masturbation or group-sex animations for futas.

As long as the skeleton the same as the falmer you can use the animation, but if the human that you talking about i think it cannot

for example i change the mesh of the falmer into scamp from beast of tamriel and this is the result 

https://giphy.com/gifs/uvvWXdIZ8dh7i/html5

what a pity, those creature animations are also suitable for human, and i do hope we can have the human version of those animations. 

• 1 month later...

Excuse me, Sweetie? I have a request, if you don't mind.

In short summary, the "Oral" Tag alone does not allow creatures/players to orgasm in an animation that includes a blowjob or a cunnilingus. In order for Sexlab Aroused to properly update arousal in those cases, the "Blowjob" or "Cunnilingus" tags are needed in the SLAL pack to make it correctly update who gets an orgasm. Otherwise, mods that trigger sex animations based on arousal will make the trigger happen over and over and over again, because the actor (often a creature) does not update its arousal after the animation despite getting a blowjob, as "Oral" does not allow orgasm.

Really love your animations, Sugar. Thank you for your time.

Excuse me, Sweetie? I have a request, if you don't mind.

In short summary, the "Oral" Tag alone does not allow creatures/players to orgasm in an animation that includes a blowjob or a cunnilingus. In order for Sexlab Aroused to properly update arousal in those cases, the "Blowjob" or "Cunnilingus" tags are needed in the SLAL pack to make it correctly update who gets an orgasm. Otherwise, mods that trigger sex animations based on arousal will make the trigger happen over and over and over again, because the actor (often a creature) does not update its arousal after the animation despite getting a blowjob, as "Oral" does not allow orgasm.

Really love your animations, Sugar. Thank you for your time.

You could try to edit the Tags with SLATE.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3074-sexlab-animation-tag-editor-slate/

You could try to edit the Tags with SLATE.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3074-sexlab-animation-tag-editor-slate/

You can't. That mod doesn't support creature animations. I have already requested that the author add creature animation support. They declined. They told me that "it's best to fix tagging problems at the source", that they likely did not have time to enable creature animations for the mod, so I've been posting in the animation pack threads to try and help out. It's not a huge problem for SLAL packs... I can always manually edit the json, but not everyone knows how to do that... I just want to help.

... even if I may have ticked off one of the mod authors because they don't speak English and I came across like a jerk due to the language barrier. ><;;; *flops*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Would it be possible to get the K4Anims.txt source file for the SLAnimGenerate?

I know i can edit the json, which i dont want to do, because editing it is clunky and i already have a sort of standardized process that works with the TXT source files.

I know i can manually re-create the txt souce based on what is in the json, but that would be time consuming, prone to errors, and overall ...not convenient at all.

So, if somebody has the TXT source file for the latest pack, PLEASE message me.

2 hours ago, Roggvir said:

Would it be possible to get the K4Anims.txt source file for the SLAnimGenerate?

I know i can edit the json, which i dont want to do, because editing it is clunky and i already have a sort of standardized process that works with the TXT source files.

I know i can manually re-create the txt souce based on what is in the json, but that would be time consuming, prone to errors, and overall ...not convenient at all.

So, if somebody has the TXT source file for the latest pack, PLEASE message me.

i don't think that was ever uploaded.

also it would be out of date now anyways because the SLAnimGenerate from MNCv11 has extra commands available for footik & per stage AnimObject controll.

13 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

i don't think that was ever uploaded.

also it would be out of date now anyways because the SLAnimGenerate from MNCv11 has extra commands available for footik & per stage AnimObject controll.

I was afraid that would be the case. Looks like i've no other options than to remake the txt myself :(