• 2 weeks later...

Why do I keep getting into t shape poses whenever I try to play your animations? I did everything i could including removing and reinstalling sexlab, slanim loader, run fnis back and forth....

Is that only happening for my animation pack? It's not really doing anything different from all the other available packs.

Anyways, this does sound like an issue involving FNIS. Could you post your fnis log?

Why do I keep getting into t shape poses whenever I try to play your animations? I did everything i could including removing and reinstalling sexlab, slanim loader, run fnis back and forth....

Is that only happening for my animation pack? It's not really doing anything different from all the other available packs.

Anyways, this does sound like an issue involving FNIS. Could you post your fnis log?

He has FNIS and skeleton issues . That's for sure. All your animations working fine for me. And it is known that "T-pose" issues shows up when FNIS and/or skeleton is not properly installed especially for MO users (kind of tricky).

He has FNIS and skeleton issues . That's for sure. All your animations working fine for me. And it is known that "T-pose" issues shows up when FNIS and/or skeleton is not properly installed especially for MO users (kind of tricky).

When it's the t-pose only for certain animations, then it is neither FNIS nor skeleton. FNIS or skeleton issues result in a general t-pose. Or at least ALL CUSTOM animations are broken.

If it's only a partial t-pose, then usually these animations don't exist, ot their path is not correct. Or, like in SSE, the animations are "bad" (like not converted from Oldrim to SSE).

Partial t-pose is an installation problem. Or, one common mistake is when MO users mishandle the FNIS overwrite. 

When it's the t-pose only for certain animations, then it is neither FNIS nor skeleton. FNIS or skeleton issues result in a general t-pose. Or at least ALL CUSTOM animations are broken.

If it's only a partial t-pose, then usually these animations don't exist, ot their path is not correct. Or, like in SSE, the animations are "bad" (like not converted from Oldrim to SSE).

Partial t-pose is an installation problem. Or, one common mistake is when MO users mishandle the FNIS overwrite. 

Yeahhh I just ran FNIS through MO and your pack works fine now. i have no idea why though, I've never installed any animation mods through MO :|

• 2 weeks later...

I have the problem with the partial T-Pose with all new installed animations SLAL-Packs. But the animations installed before are still working. Only new installed ones and this also via MO are not working. I also installed them like in the turtorial video of heroleyenda it described. And thats also with the old animations and they working. 

Only new ones wont work. So I dont find this install problem. I reinstalled FNIS , I reinstalled AIO HDT animated pussy. Also reinstalled XPMSE. 

And I upgraded also K4 animations. the 2 new animations from falmer and the big dildo animation are partially t-pose. And also installed all with fnis every after animation update what I do to my mod installs.

Iam at wits end. 

I have the problem with the partial T-Pose with all new installed animations SLAL-Packs. But the animations installed before are still working. Only new installed ones and this also via MO are not working. I also installed them like in the turtorial video of heroleyenda it described. And thats also with the old animations and they working. 

Only new ones wont work. So I dont find this install problem. I reinstalled FNIS , I reinstalled AIO HDT animated pussy. Also reinstalled XPMSE. 

And I upgraded also K4 animations. the 2 new animations from falmer and the big dildo animation are partially t-pose. And also installed all with fnis every after animation update what I do to my mod installs.

Iam at wits end. 

Sounds like the typical "failed to create FNIS overwrite".

Iam at wits end. 

Ive read your troubleshooting now, and had one warning now fixed. But unfornetly it didnt fixed my problem. They still staying in half t Pose. The Log for fnis is where you look at for see whats not working is not in temporary_log_files directory. I use MO so maybe it is saved in another directory ?

Fnis also shows no Errors, It says all files a installed properly. So I cant help myself. I installed another animation mod besides the SLAL pack but removed it after that. Started a new game to try the new SLAL packs and animations didnt worked either. I cant help myself to fix that bug. 

Reinstalling the game is not an option for me tbh. Its maybe only a small bug not more.

Ive read your troubleshooting now, and had one warning now fixed. But unfornetly it didnt fixed my problem. They still staying in half t Pose. The Log for fnis is where you look at for see whats not working is not in temporary_log_files directory. I use MO so maybe it is saved in another directory ?

Fnis also shows no Errors, It says all files a installed properly. So I cant help myself. I installed another animation mod besides the SLAL pack but removed it after that. Started a new game to try the new SLAL packs and animations didnt worked either. I cant help myself to fix that bug. 

Reinstalling the game is not an option for me tbh. Its maybe only a small bug not more.

But you didn't read (or try to comprehend) my response.

Sounds like the typical "failed to create FNIS overwrite" (in MO)

If you don't understand: see Gopher's video Mod Organizer #10 - Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS

But you didn't read (or try to comprehend) my response.

Sounds like the typical "failed to create FNIS overwrite" (in MO)

If you don't understand: see Gopher's video Mod Organizer #10 - Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS

I fixed it with another overwrite folder. Normally it works when I put them into the FNIS Folder were also the FNIS User application is installed. 

Well the animations are working now. Thanks for the help. 

That video saved alot of problems. Gopher is the king of turtorials. 

Just wish to say thank you so much. I have just  come across your animations and i am very impressed! the dog one in particular is very nice. I have yet to test a few of the others. 

I really hope you carry on actively making animations as your very talented at it.

A few creatures i have always felt lacked good animations in both 1 on 1 and couples/3some and groups are as follows in case your looking to expand :)

Draugr ( their animations have always been so very ...meh!

Goblin ( i am not sure where i seemed to obtain patrols of them, i guess Immersive Creatures? i think they use falmer anims)

anims shared by dog and wolf ( not sure why they are usually separated, i guess they use different skeletons?)

Sabrecat ( i have a few really nice ones but i wish there was more.

Werewolf ( again i have a few but none really blow me away)

I also wanted to ask if you make non-sexual anims for creatures. To explain, I wish there was some nice cuddles and petting anims. After a sexual romp with my pet dog or Sabrecat or werewolf i so ofen wish i could cuddle up or snuggle in and sleep next to them or even just pet and stroke them non-sexually. But i fear this would be a whole separate mod.

But thank you so much so far :)

• 3 weeks later...

Just updated with another set of falmer animations. I'll take a look at transferring the dog anim to a wolf rig next. Also working on this: http://gfycat.com/DrearyAnxiousFirecrest

OMG a very very much needed Draugr anim!!!

There trully is not enough Draugr animations. I always run into them in dungeons and crypts and yet they have the very worse animations to the point i do everything i can to avoid sex with them.

So to have some good ones will change how i treat them now.

Also suffering is Werewolves. Such an amazing creature and even something you can become in the game, yet they have the most jerky ugly animations i have seen. A few people have tried to make some decent ones but to be honest so far they havent really done it for me.

Falmer right now have the best and even the reikling. Dogs and wolves always get good treatment from animators too which is nice.

So yay for the draugr tease gif!!!! \o/

Just updated with another set of falmer animations. I'll take a look at transferring the dog anim to a wolf rig next. Also working on this: http://gfycat.com/DrearyAnxiousFirecrest

Thanks for the new update. Did you fixed the issue with the camera I wrote about it some time ago (bench aggressive anal) that we don't have you use the fix you made?

Thanks for the new update. Did you fixed the issue with the camera I wrote about it some time ago (bench aggressive anal) that we don't have you use the fix you made?

Yes, that fix should be included in this new release.

Thanks for your hard work, can i use falmer animations for human sex?

Hope you can make some masturbation or group-sex animations for futas.

As long as the skeleton the same as the falmer you can use the animation, but if the human that you talking about i think it cannot

for example i change the mesh of the falmer into scamp from beast of tamriel and this is the result 

https://giphy.com/gifs/uvvWXdIZ8dh7i/html5