....just downloaded and played with these.  DAMN.  Very nicely done.  Was not aware the end stage was for dickgirl so that caught me offguard but FANTASTIC animations.  And yes, a female last stage version would be amazing; me love you long time.

With the way "she" hold her hand cupped instead of stroking in some of them, it is easy to picture an invisible dildo.  Since a few of the other SLAL packs have missing AnimObjects for me, I end up doing that anyway.

I got an issue with the riekling anims. the riekling moves but my char won't. every other animation works as supposed. 

Hm, I didn't hear of anyone else having an issue like that. Can you give more information, like load order, are you using a mod manager?

There can be a few reasons why something like that might happen, maybe you reached the limit of animations for FNIS, or that part of the archive could be corrupted (try redownloading). Maybe another mod is overwriting some of the hkx files.

I can see you have put a lot of work into every animation set. Either it's not your first created animations or you just have innate animator's perk, I don't know. Anyway, thank you!

To say more, I'm sure any vanilla animation would lose to some of these in a terms of skill and effort. Shame on you, Bethesda! Damn slackers...

There's a new version of the package with some falmer action.

I love the screenshot NPC muscular female. Is there a follower built like that? Futa and all?

At the moment I'm not planning to release any of my custom textures or meshes, since they are mostly based on other mods. I would need to go ask too many people for permission, and I frankly don't even know what I used as a base for some stuff anymore, apart from mature skin textures and tigersan's diesel normal maps.

I have a problem with the "Rough anal bench animation" in the last/final stage. The camera drops beneath the actors and styes there until the sex scene is over. beside that, I can only compliment the work.

I have a problem with the "Rough anal bench animation" in the last/final stage. The camera drops beneath the actors and styes there until the sex scene is over. beside that, I can only compliment the work.

Thanks for pointing that out. I'll put a fix for this into the next release. For now, grab the attached file, extract and overwrite the file with the same name at Meshes\actors\character\animations\K4Anims, then run FNIS. That should fix it for you.

roughbench_a2_s7.HKX.zip

Thanks for pointing that out. I'll put a fix for this into the next release. For now, grab the attached file, extract and overwrite the file with the same name at Meshes\actors\character\animations\K4Anims, then run FNIS. That should fix it for you.

Thank you. :)

• 2 weeks later...