The new Elins and Girls of Tera will take a little longer as I'm still working on the the Monli update and finding a Mediafire alternative.  From what I read Mediafire is under the proverbial microscope with the movie and recording industry for "copywright issues".  So now Mediafire is freaking out.  I wouldn't be surprised if they start deleting files if they're unsure it's not copywright material.  Nice...no not really.

You think there is any way that I may get a full text document on how to install the complete mod? Or if anyone feels like it maybe even a youtube step by step? That would be totally awesome. Purhaps even a link to the above listed. I tried installing option 2. and there wasn't any character movement, or actions, no animation. Thank you in advance for any help.

Added mirror links to the Elin files.  These are not folder links rather the links are to individual files.  Ubuntu One seems to allow folder links only if sent by email.

@Raith009

Congratulations.

@AlexSmith

I added new links that are direct downloads of each files.

I do not have any male loli mods.  The only ones I know of are Sky Children (or Children of the Sky).  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3030-yii-techniques-labors-children-of-the-sky-r2-upd-0902/

@Tom21

Fox6000 is the person who makes the Fox armors (Fox12, Fox 13, Fox14....) and the Fox Shop is the location of a merchant to purchase additional fox armors. 

I can't find the screenshot, but the location is in Riverwood.  When you first enter Riverwood in the beginning of the game, look to the right and there should be a new house in the far corner.

Posted the screenshot of the location of the Fox Shop in the Elin Armors section.

The Monli Race Enhanced is almost done and as you can see the Fox armors fit them perfectly.  I should be able to upload it within the next 2 days. 

post-64505-0-52168300-1361931676_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-94066600-1361931682_thumb.jpg

I see Mediafire is now deleting my screenshots which were the only files I had left in my account.  I'll either repost them directly here or link them from 4share.

@Alexsmith

The mirror links are located with the 4share links.

@BlackMage09

Excuse my late reply.  Which files did you download?

No. 1:

-- Elin NPC and Enemy

-- Adds New Elins, replaces certain named npcs, and randomly replaces enemies.

-- Does not affect npcs from Dawnguard and Hearthfires.

No. 2:

-- Summon Elin Ring (craftable in forge)look in (Jewelry) Crafting.

-- Summoned Elins can transform into werewolves after your werewolf transformation and the Howl of Fear

is replaced by Voice of Elin which transports the Elins to your location and heals them.

The summon Elin ring, when equipped will summon an Elin and add a Power spell that transports the summoned Elins to your location and heals them.  It does not work if they are too far away.

You start with one Elin and as you level up, the number of Elins is increased by 1.  The max is 4.

Summoning the Elins will penalize you by causing your health to drop.  This may kill you if your health is low enough.  If an Elin dies you will lose some health.  Dismissing them will not penalize you.

If you have lycanthropy, transforming into a werewolf while in the presence of your summoned Elins will cause them to also transform.  This does not apply to vampirism.

The ring can be crafted at the forge under JEWELRY, but it does require a Black Soul gem.  You can use console command " help summon 4 " and look for 'summon ring'.

Requirements

1- Elin Race Main Files.

Their bodies are standalone and is not affected by what Elin body replacer you installed.

The only thing I have on my spell is "Circle of Elinu protection" which just summon some kind of light

And the fire and healing magic.

That is the 'shout' that you use to heal the summoned Elins and transport/heal them if not too far away.  Circle of Elinu does not work on Elin followers or npcs.

CORRECTION:  Sorry, I'm rushing around doing 4 things at the same time.  The Circle of Elinu is a protective barrier that reduces damage to you and your followers provided they stay within the circle.  This does not block out the enemies, it only reduces the damage you receive.