Have a problem with downloading. Is there any mirriors or i do something wrong?

I'm looking around for a Mediafire alternative.  I know there are many out there, but I'm looking for a service that enables folder shares.  I have a free account with 4shared, but I'm not sure if everyone will want to create an account with them.

Too bad LoversLab only allows a maximum 30mb file size or else I would upload all the files to the DOWNLOAD section.  I'll see if I can reduce some of the files sizes so that I can upload to here.

Same here it seems we passed the download limit

I doubt it.  This problems seems to be affecting everyone.  I can't say if this is affecting anyone with a premium account.  If not then I wouldn't be surprised if this is their way of trying to get people to pay for a premium account.

That works.  Mediafire even indicates that the download will only work if downloaded from your only account.  I wonder if they are copying 4shared and will require an account to download files.

I'm going to test other work arounds.  You might see some links posted and removed.

I find it peculiar that the pics I have linked are not affected.

Emily is playing Tera online right now.

To be frank, They are much better on their own game with elin's own original animations and emot series.

... and (nude mods)

The Elins look better in Tera because Tera looks better than Skyrim.  Now if only there is a mod that transforms Skyrim to look like Tera...

@Neko00

There are camera tweak mods at Nexus, but I don't use them so I'm unable to recommend any.

An alternative is to edit Skyrim.ini found in DOCUMENTS > MY GAMES > SKYRIM

Open Skyrim.ini in Notepad and add [CAMERA] in the end ( if there is a [CAMERA] heading then you do not need to add it).

Then add these lines (taken from Kashim's Monli race post):

fOverShoulderAddY=-13.0000
fOverShoulderPosZ=-43.0000
fOverShoulderPosX=27.0000
fOverShoulderCombatAddY=-50.0000
fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=-50.0000
fOverShoulderCombatPosX=27.0000
fOverShoulderHorseAddY=-180.0000
fOverShoulderHorsePosZ=60.0000
fOverShoulderHorsePosX=50.0000
f1st3rdSwitchDelay=0.9500
iHorseTransitionMillis=001
fMouseWheelZoomSpeed=60.0000

You can make changes to the (numerical) values to adjust the camera positions.

Additional tips

z = up and down, positive values are up, negative are down.

x = left and right, positive values are left, negative are right.

y = "zoom", positive values "zoom in", negative values "zoom out"

Go in/out of 3rd person to make 1st person camera change to new position.
Sheath/unsheath weapon to make 3rd person camera change to new position.

If, for some reason, the camera doesn't change position, use this console command during gameplay to force the game to reload the INI parameters = refini

I Have great news! Ive been messing around with ecm/ece again I got all sliders working on cots! and when I save then exit the game and reload the char her face/body change's stay :D (gigiles in a high voice)

That's great!  I realized that when using ECE/CME for the first time there will be problems, but if I leave CharacterMakingExtender.esp deactivated, make a game save, exit and activate CharacterMakingExtender.esp then reload the save, ECE/CME will work without problems when I load SHOWRACEMENU.

I have made a new Monli game save and this time I didn't get the message asking to choose the CME morphs or stay with the vanilla race morphs.  All sliders appear and work and so far no error messages for any reasons.

UPDATE:  Change of plans.  I'll be uploading the enhanced Monli race over the next two days.  I would like to test the male Monli, make some changes to the race, and put together a body pack.

New game save + new presets

If anyone wants to try them out and you already downloaded the Monli Race Edited and Enhanced from the first page.  These will be included with the upcoming Monli race update that I will be posting in the LL Download section in the coming days.

Game Save

Monli ECE-CME Game Save.7z

New Presets

Monli New Presets.7z

post-64505-0-98031000-1361655577_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-19163800-1361655594_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-12513100-1361655611_thumb.jpg

PsychoMachina, I would try dropbox as a mediafire alternative for now. It has it's own folder sharing, but how much you can upload is a bit limited (4gb last time I checked). You can also use referral links to get people to sign up and install dropbox, Tested this with a few dummy emails, installation is required.

Male Monli - Game Save and Presets

These will be included with the update.

These will work with the current version of Monli Race Edited n Enhanced v3.  If you want to try out the Monli race, you will need to download the Main files (only) posted in the first page.  If the links are broken then you will need a Mediafire account.  Log into your account then click on my links.  Click on the "gear" icon and choose to add the file to your account.  You can now download the files.

Game Save - Male and Female Monli

Male-Female Monli Game Saves.7z

- Extract the ESS and SKSE save files and drop them into your Skyrim Game Saves folder located in Documents.

Male Presets

post-64505-0-18976800-1361668109_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-87131200-1361668124_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-93185200-1361668142_thumb.jpg

Male-Female Monli Presets.7z

- Female presets are also included + edited CME_VanillaRacesTri.ini.

- Extract and drop the Mesh folder in the Data folder.  Allow files to be overwriiten (overwrites the female presets and INI file).

IMPORTANT:  When using the SLOTS LOAD slider to pick your presets,  the first 3 slots (Slots 1, Slots 2, Slots 3) are the female presets.  Choose NEXT and you will see additional slots that begins with Slot 1.  The first 3 of these slots are the male presets.

PsychoMachina, I would try dropbox as a mediafire alternative for now. It has it's own folder sharing, but how much you can upload is a bit limited (4gb last time I checked). You can also use referral links to get people to sign up and install dropbox, Tested this with a few dummy emails, installation is required.

I have a Dropbox (free) account, but it's close to 40% full so uploading all my files would not be possible.

I also have a SpiderOak premium account with 100gb of storage space and no file size limit.  I can post a link to a folder with all the files, but access does require a passcode.

Interesting, I was checking my files in my Mediafire account and some of them do not have that broken file icon.  If Mediafire doesn't get fixed soon, I might go ahead with SpiderOak.