^nevermind the problem above, managed to do something about it

I noticed that the nord female child are all elins (just checked britte and svari)... However even if I change their default clothes to none, nothing happens.

Any help?

Ok not just nordracechild are the ones who are elins.

There's this girl named lisette but when I checked the CK, it says her race is a bretton and when I try to edit her default clothes, It doesn't change.

Any help?

Are you editing ElinRace NPC.esp?  This one changes the named NPCs to Elins.  ElinRace New NPC adds Elins and ElinRace Enemy changes some of the enemies to Elins. 

In addition...

Have a look at, for example, Lisette.

post-64505-0-35332700-1362231340_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-40962600-1362231360_thumb.jpg

Using the preview helps.  If you remove just their default clothes and they are assigned sleeping clothes, the preview will show them with the sleeping clothes.  Remove both default and sleeping clothes if you want them nude or equip any outfits you give them.

@HeliDooder

The only animations available for the Elins is the Elin Idle Animation (with FNIS 3.4 included) and that is installed separately.  I didn't add any other animation files.

Also did you make any adjustments to  the hand rigging?  It's been awhile, but I know the hands have at least a magic casting node and a weapons node.

So I have to modify the vanilla 2h_idle animation to fix the misplaced left hand right?

sounds like this will take a while.

edit: no I didn't change anything. But I found out that this issue can be reduced when using the 1.0 height and scaling them down with setscale. Don't know why, but I have less clipping with custom animations. Not sure about the vanilla, though.

So I have to modify the vanilla 2h_idle animation to fix the misplaced left hand right?

edit: no I didn't change anything. But I found out that this issue can be reduced when using the 1.0 height and scaling them down with setscale. Don't know why, but I have less clipping with custom animations. Not sure about the vanilla, though.

Does the misalign greatsword also happens when using .8 height + .8 weapon scale?  Or any skeletons with .8 weapon scale?  With or with DSpSoB?  These things can be expected when making all these different custom skeletons.

Does the misalign greatsword also happens when using .8 height + .8 weapon scale?  Or any skeletons with .8 weapon scale?  With or with DSpSoB?  These things can be expected when making all these different custom skeletons.

Right now I use 0.8 height and 1.0 weapon scale and DSpSoB. The weapon scale shouldn't be the problem, cause it only changes the weaponscale while equipped not while drawn.

EDIT: I just changed my race via console and it seems that the vanilla races have a similar problem. With Elin the left hand is too far into the grip and with Breton it is not far enough into the grip. Maybe the arms are just a little too long in the elin mesh?

Hold down the scroll wheel and move the mouse.  Move carefully because it's easy to move the model way out of view.

Well, I tested some of the skeletons and even tried adjusting the various nodes in nifscope, but it doesn't seem to have any affects.  Her one hand is still positioned beyond the handle.  At least this only affects the greatswords.

I had similar problems trying to further fix the bow animation where the arrow is low and on the wrong side.  Spent a few days adjusting the arms and weapon nodes, but only succeeded in making a minor change.

This is something I'm going to have to further investigate at another time.  Right now Girls of Tera has priority.

Another question, I noticed that some character have different skin tone on body and head.

Is it posible to edit something like that in the CK?

Already tried experimenting with the character gen parts but It's still no good

Another question, I noticed that some character have different skin tone on body and head.

Is it posible to edit something like that in the CK?

Dark face?  You will need to create new face tints.  When you click on Elin > Female a list of Elin NPCs will appear on the main window.  SHIFT + left-click on the NPCs you want to create new tints then CTRL + F4.  You will see a message box stating new facetints will be created for the NPCs selected.  Click OK then wait until you get a confirmation when done.

To further explain multi-selecting NPCs, hold down the SHIFT key while left-clicking each NPC.

I thought I would mention my results with the animation tests now instead of later.  Or I have ESP.

So you have results?

There were no changes in the position of the hands, but the tests were not 100% complete.  Like I mentioned before, I spent some days doing something similar with the bow animation with minor results.  I figured fixing the arm position would only reach the same results.

However, once I'm done with my current project, I will return to fixing these two problems.

I thought I would mention my results with the animation tests now instead of later.  Or I have ESP.

So you have results?

There were no changes in the position of the hands, but the tests were not 100% complete.  Like I mentioned before, I spent some days doing something similar with the bow animation with minor results.  I figured fixing the arm position would only reach the same results.

However, once I'm done with my current project, I will return to fixing these two problems.

Just take your time with that. It's only a minor issue, cause it's not gamebreaking.

There are the x117 and x106 skeletons.  I can make some changes to them and give them the Elin proportions.  The only problem is that these skeletons do not have the tail rigging.  However, I think I know where to get a custom Khajjit skeleton and make adjustments to that one.

So you have results?

Just take your time with that. It's only a minor issue, cause it's not gamebreaking.

Well, since I'm creating a humanoid Elin, I'll be looking around for the right skeleton to use and if it shows some promise, I can use that for the current Elins.

one more thing are they going to use the head mesh that works with ecm/ece? and are they going to nhave normal heads as in not the same size as the current elins just asking cuz I have my own preset I made for cots that I want 2 use with the new elins using ecm/ece

hey just wanted to know if u can show a pic of the new elins if u can just want to see what there going 2 look like :P

I plan on posting pics of my progress.  Also I figured a way to make the GT Elins work along side the current Elins.  It's just a matter of giving them a slightly different name and creating another Elin race.  This would mean you will see two Elin races in Character Creation: the Elins and the GT Elins. 

Why is everytime I mention GT Elins I think of turbo-charged lolis.

I will use the Monli head for both versions.  The Monli enhanced race came out better than expected and if you saw my screenshot of the female Monli, just picture her with the Elin ears and tails.

I can find a way to use both the Monli head mesh and the CotS mesh.  I haven't tested ECE/CME with the CotS body, but I will try to work something out, maybe CBBE Monli body and UNP CotS body packs.

im sueing the body meshs from lovergirl race same for the textures I use them from lovergirl race aon a lot of my races - the haed mesh and tri files cuz iof ecm/ece its a cbbe body btw alos I don't use the cots's skelly cuz it don't work with ecm/ece