ok just one more thing let say I want to replace the mesh's textures and tri files on the new elins for the preset I made will that work? without messing up the race?

Using different textures would have no affect on the face morphs.  Are you using different TRI file than the ones that comes with ECE/CME v9h?

Does the Lovergirl race use just ECE or ECE + CME.  If you made them compatible with ECE/CME v9h than really there is nothing to replace as the files would be the same.

yes from ece/ecm cuz I didn't know that any others would work that y I used the ones that came with it

alos the body meshs do work with the current elin race I tried it they wrok fine

it using cme and ece as far as ik cuz all sliders work in cc

all I ment by the meshs and textures is that can I replace them with the ones I want and will they work I want the preset I made to be 100% how it looks so I can use it on the new elins meaning that I can replace the meshs/textures on the new elins with the ones I want and that they will work just fine

yes from ece/ecm cuz I didn't know that any others would work that y I used the ones that came with it

alos the body meshs do work with the current elin race I tried it they wrok fine

it using cme and ece as far as ik cuz all sliders work in cc

all I ment by the meshs and textures is that can I replace them with the ones I want and will they work I want the preset I made to be 100% how it looks so I can use it on the new elins meaning that I can replace the meshs/textures on the new elins with the ones I want and that they will work just fine

Replacing my mesh/texture files with yours should not be a problem.

I was digging through my collection of race files and happen to find a custom Khajjit skeleton.  I'll modifiy this to fit the Elin proportions and see if there are any weapons animation problems.

That sounds promising. Maybe then the custom animations from nexus will work without extreme clipping :)

I would really love to see the Elin race wield greatswords like the Elin slayers in tera. It always looked cute :D

Naked mod?

Progress report (if anyone is interested).

I'm redoing the GT Elins.  I made the mistake of basing them off of the Khajjits because that is their proxy race.  Problem is I can't remove the Khajjit mouth from the Miscellaneous HeadPart list.  Believe me when I say, it doesn't look nice.

Yeah, I think I downloaded the elin that is not naked at first.

Are all packs here originally naked already?

What I want is to get their underwear back.

You know, when you remove their inventory their body won't be completely naked

Yeah, I think I downloaded the elin that is not naked at first.

Are all packs here originally naked already?

What I want is to get their underwear back.

You know, when you remove their inventory their body won't be completely naked

The default non-nude body is included in Elin Race Main Pack.  This is not the Tera Body Main Pack which contains the nude version of that body.

When I try to edit the elin mage followers actors, and try to whiten their skin it. it only whitens their body.

It's seems ok in the preview at CK but when I try to play it, their face always go black.

I really want to post screenshots but apperently it's not working >_>

No, but I noticed that there are now two firelins, It doesn't show on CK, but when I use (help "firelin" 4) in the console command, it shows 2 of them. the one that I edited and the one that I didn't.

And the one that I didn't edited are the one who's ok to party.

I think you cloned her instead of replacing her (overwrite with the new edits).  In CK, click ALL which is located at the bottom of the list on the left window.  Now in the search box at the top (above the category list), type FIRELIN.  If you see two firelin npcs from the results in the right-side window then you will need to find the original and delete her.

When deleting a record it will not disappear.  You will need to save and restart for the record to delete from the listings.

Update on the Girls of Tera.  The mistake I made when making the GT Elins wasn't so bad after all.  I'm redoing the mod and including all 3 races instead of doing each separately.  When this is done, the Elins, Castanics, and High Elves will be playable in one mod...hopefully.

UPDATE:  Does anyone object to a shemale Elin?  The female is close to completion, but the male is vanilla Nord.  I could leave as is or convert the male Nord to a playable shemale Elin.  The body is UNP for now whereas the female Elin is CBBE. 

Like?  Dislike?

UPDATE:  Does anyone object to a shemale Elin?  The female is close to completion, but the male is vanilla Nord.  I could leave as is or convert the male Nord to a playable shemale Elin.  The body is UNP for now whereas the female Elin is CBBE. 

Like?  Dislike?

tbh if it makes the release of gt faster then im all for it lol and tbh it would be funny to see lol