So it seems like at least the progression of getting Mizuno's quest first, doesn't have any issues. Not sure if there really is with getting the note+amulet and beginning the quest at Deekus' camp, as I did manage to get that one working at least once. 

Otherwise...

Troll1.thumb.png.42cd051c1636e6da0104c92bb5f6d3f9.png

From one of my earlier tests. Yep, there is of course, a joke there. Though it was during the conversation about Mizuno's family, not going towards the SL scene. Disabled the character menu with the console to get this shot. 

Why1.thumb.png.ce23c03f0d550a117d9778880f2ef8db.png

Proof that the scene works, but also that SL may need better detection that...it isn't needed. Unequipped it through the console. 

Underside1.thumb.png.898f192d556b79904d815e0f2a4c46e4.png

Not much to say, just an interesting angle. 

5 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

So it seems like at least the progression of getting Mizuno's quest first, doesn't have any issues. Not sure if there really is with getting the note+amulet and beginning the quest at Deekus' camp, as I did manage to get that one working at least once.

Good to know. It was working fine on my end, but I like to get confirmation it does so on other setups. Getting the amulet first should still work fine, though obviously the dialogue with Mizuno after delivering it will assume you got the quest by talking to him first and thus will sound weird.

Otherwise...

Troll1.thumb.png.42cd051c1636e6da0104c92bb5f6d3f9.png

From one of my earlier tests. Yep, there is of course, a joke there. Though it was during the conversation about Mizuno's family, not going towards the SL scene. Disabled the character menu with the console to get this shot. 

Hah. Never got a troll there before, though I've never been there at high levels so I presume the creature type is leveled.

The roaming wildlife around the camp is a bit of a pain sometimes. So far it's only a horker nearby and some wolves a little further. Usually what happens is that the wolves aggro on the horker, come closer to attack (and kill it), and sometimes end up close enough to the camp to aggro on Mizuno and/or the player in turn. I'm thinking I may get rid of them for the next update, at least the horker/spawn point closer to the camp so it doesn't attract other critters.

Why1.thumb.png.ce23c03f0d550a117d9778880f2ef8db.png

Proof that the scene works, but also that SL may need better detection that...it isn't needed. Unequipped it through the console. 

I simply call for the anim, so all the gender stuff is handled by SL itself. You probably forgot to tag your character as "Male" in the MCM menu (otherwise some mods like SLEN can do it automatically); if tagged as male you shouldn't get a strapon during scenes.

Also that is an example of why I no longer use SOS female stuff in most of my playthroughs: all of the anims are built for the male SOS placement, and since the female one is different, it never aligns properly. I think there's a grand total of one anim built for the female SOS placement, and it's on Anubis' SLAL pack; also IIRC it's actually male on futa (male bangs futa while giving her a handjob at the same time), so there is nothing for futa as the "active one" AFAIK.

On 1/3/2018 at 6:48 AM, Blaze69 said:

Good to know. It was working fine on my end, but I like to get confirmation it does so on other setups. Getting the amulet first should still work fine, though obviously the dialogue with Mizuno after delivering it will assume you got the quest by talking to him first and thus will sound weird.

I do have some dialog for getting the amulet first, which does have the intention of getting most of the scenario as if you don't have it, and the lines only change once Mizuno goes towards telling you about it, where he obviously does not need to tell you much in that case, since you already have it. With the way it currently is, that dialog should slide in nicely, even if it has to be edited a bit to make it work in-game. 

Hah. Never got a troll there before, though I've never been there at high levels so I presume the creature type is leveled.

Don't exactly think Oshoko is that high level, though I imagine it works similarly to getting a Frost Troll, rather than a female Draugr in Bleak Falls Barrow, in the area with the natural rock bridge, with the path downwards leading to a treasure chest, a skeleton and a dead skeever. 

The roaming wildlife around the camp is a bit of a pain sometimes. So far it's only a horker nearby and some wolves a little further. Usually what happens is that the wolves aggro on the horker, come closer to attack (and kill it), and sometimes end up close enough to the camp to aggro on Mizuno and/or the player in turn. I'm thinking I may get rid of them for the next update, at least the horker/spawn point closer to the camp so it doesn't attract other critters.

Maybe if disabling the spawn point would not cause problems with other mods - i.e you just would not get spawns close to Mizuno's camp. 

But regardless, that kind of situation is why I prefer followers essential. If it was more a death based on story(like my plans for Moku), I could accept it a little more. But a random situation where you just get a follower or just find them, and encounter something like that, and you immediately lose out on any story or quests that the character has? 

I simply call for the anim, so all the gender stuff is handled by SL itself. You probably forgot to tag your character as "Male" in the MCM menu (otherwise some mods like SLEN can do it automatically); if tagged as male you shouldn't get a strapon during scenes.

Eh, I more so mean SexLab itself. Obviously mods like SLEN can have SOS addons force a character to be considered male or female(though I don't think any exist yet for the later), but SL itself technically does not. 

Otherwise, a few things.

Started adding Moku's content to the blog. At least a description of it anyway - have not started working on anything for it. 

I've already added some information on Rasha(related to Mizuno content-wise) to the blog, and I'm a little unsure of a possible location. I'm thinking Purewater Run, but I'm certainly open to suggestion. The ideal would be a place that has an abundance of water, for the contrast to the type of mage he is. 

Just a side note, and not too important, but I added an image as the header for the blog. Not sure if I posted that one in-full or not. But I'm thinking of doing something else with it. Might just need a mod with a sort of, green-screen area - not too sure of a good one. May grab the Aether Suite again if it has something like that. 

1 hour ago, Kuroyami said:

I do have some dialog for getting the amulet first, which does have the intention of getting most of the scenario as if you don't have it, and the lines only change once Mizuno goes towards telling you about it, where he obviously does not need to tell you much in that case, since you already have it. With the way it currently is, that dialog should slide in nicely, even if it has to be edited a bit to make it work in-game. 

Okay, just let me know once is posted and I'll get it ingame sometime later.

Maybe if disabling the spawn point would not cause problems with other mods - i.e you just would not get spawns close to Mizuno's camp. 

Don't see why it would, the area doesn't seem to be edited by any mod and it's just a single critter spawn point so it doesn't matter that much anyway. I'll look into it.

Eh, I more so mean SexLab itself. Obviously mods like SLEN can have SOS addons force a character to be considered male or female(though I don't think any exist yet for the later), but SL itself technically does not.

Well, without other mods to do it automatically for you, you can still do it manually in the main page of SL's MCM menu (in the "player gender" option), though I see how that can be a bit of a nuisance.

I've already added some information on Rasha(related to Mizuno content-wise) to the blog, and I'm a little unsure of a possible location. I'm thinking Purewater Run, but I'm certainly open to suggestion. The ideal would be a place that has an abundance of water, for the contrast to the type of mage he is. 

I'll look into it when I get the chance, TBH I'm not too up to speed on Skyrim locations; hopefully I can find more possible options during the next playthrough I want to start soon.

Just a side note, and not too important, but I added an image as the header for the blog. Not sure if I posted that one in-full or not. But I'm thinking of doing something else with it. Might just need a mod with a sort of, green-screen area - not too sure of a good one. May grab the Aether Suite again if it has something like that. 

Header is in there and seems like the picture is full (doing an "open image in a new tab") though only a part of it is visible in the header itself.

Yeah, I think I've seen an actual green-screen in the Aether Suite somewhere. I'll let you know if I find it.

Started a new blog entry to contain all of Helheim's content. Will be publishing that one soon. 

I've added some information on a new character for it - Rya(name could be W.I.P), a Dunmer who was originally taken as a slave by the Argonians, and was eventually freed by the Selachii. Have not decided on her story past that point, but I certainly will be coming up with something for it. 

On another note, I've added information on two Death Hound companions, which are meant to act just as the two in Volkihar Keep - the only difference being is that they will have a backstory - which the player learning may be required to get them to follow. Additionally plan for a Gargoyle NPC that would be non-hostile to the player, and be found outside Helheim. The only way it would attack the player, would be if they attack Sina or her Khajiit companion while they are outside. If anything would be hostile to the player, or the two Vampires, it would defend them. As of now, it is named(though again it may not be final), and is planned to have some kind of story - likely something you can ask Sina about. 

29 minutes ago, Zudien96 said:

Just want to ask not relate in this topic. Can I use schlong mod and SAM mod in both installed?

No idea about that, sorry. You should try asking in the forums because I'm sure someone has tried to use both SAM and SOS at the same time already, and they may be able to help.

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

No idea about that, sorry. You should try asking in the forums because I'm sure someone has tried to use both SAM and SOS at the same time already, and they may be able to help.

Ok, thanks anyway. I try ask in forum at Vector Plexus site.

I've been using this mod without any issues until I decided to reinstall this. In doing so, all male shark characters are loading with the default human bodies instead of the shark ones. Any fix to this? Is there away to get Skyrim to load the correct texture files?

Thx.

15 minutes ago, haf106 said:

I've been using this mod without any issues until I decided to reinstall this. In doing so, all male shark characters are loading with the default human bodies instead of the shark ones. Any fix to this? Is there away to get Skyrim to load the correct texture files?

Do you use any Unique Player mods? Or some kind of player-only Werewolf replacer o something like that?

On 1/14/2018 at 8:54 PM, Blaze69 said:

Do you use any Unique Player mods? Or some kind of player-only Werewolf replacer o something like that?

Apparently I had some werewolf replacer mod and have uninstalled it. Everything's working fine now :). Oh btw, may I know when is the non-Yiffy Age follower plugin going to be uploaded?

1 hour ago, haf106 said:

Apparently I had some werewolf replacer mod and have uninstalled it. Everything's working fine now :). Oh btw, may I know when is the non-Yiffy Age follower plugin going to be uploaded?

Glad you got that sorted out, and hope you enjoy the mod!

As for a non-YA follower plugin, I fully intend to do it. I've been a bit busy as of lately and that's why it hasn't happened yet, but I'll get down to it soon. Shouldn't take me long once I start, as IIRC the only thing I need to do is to restore the NPCs to their vanilla data and make the appropiate changes to journals and such to match the vanilla races instead of the YA ones. Could be something else, though, so I can't give an ETA on it just yet.

Let's see what I have...

Probably mentioned this before, which concerned giving Loki the "Anthro" schlong. Have not put any references to that in his dialog yet, but there may be something. It may even be that this change was already made, and I just have not seen it yet. Need to get that CoW playthrough with Kage going - or I might do so on a restart of Saris(my Altmer/Cheetah character). Somewhat focusing on a CW-Stormcloak/MQ playthrough(not using YA) right now, though I also have another character using a Snow Elf race mod(which the main focus of is the "Much Ado about Snow Elves" mod). 

Mentioned a Dunmer character for Helheim, and I've chosen the name Rami for her. Started on her dialog, though I've not done too much. 

Spoiler

R – Ooh, what do we have here...
       |
      R – [PlayerIsASelachii, IsMale] Fishy boy. I love your race – your skin is so smooth, and...your cocks are always so wet.
      R – [PlayerIsASelachii, IsFuta] Fishy...oh my. That is why I love your race. Your skin is so smooth, and even when you girls have cocks, they are always so wet.
              |
            [PC] How do you...
                    |
                   R – You should know – even hiding something, does not always make it impossible to see. 

8 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Probably mentioned this before, which concerned giving Loki the "Anthro" schlong. [...]

Should be easy to do.

In other news, got the Vanilla version of the NPC plugin working, more or less. The YA dependency is gone, vanilla race NPCs are converted to a non-YA data and appearance and their FaceGen seems to be working fine. All that's left is editing the texts with the non-YA appropiate text and that should be it, pretty much. Since some of the texts were edited and others were outright changed (like Mizuno's journal being split in two), I will have to go through all the required text records "manually" and change it there (as opposed to copying the edited data from previous version of the plugin which would be a bit faster).

No ETA on it yet, but shouldn't take long as soon as I figure out where the last versions of all the texts are and actually start working on it, so there's that.

If we get that vanilla version of the NPC plugin, we won't need the sheath plugin right? Just like how it is with the YA version of the NPC plugin?

Nevermind. To use the sheath schlong with the NPC vanilla plugin, you need:

---

Selachii Main

Selachii Sheath Addon esp

---

From what I can tell, everything needed for the sheath schlong is in the main plugin, except for the SOS quest itself and adding the BD SOS keyword to the sheath armors.

While the NPC Vanilla plugin doesn't require the sheath Addon esp, I'm not sure exactly how SOS would react to one of the followers having a schlong faction not in the SOS framework. Maybe SOS would just assign them one of the other SOS selachii addons?

1 hour ago, Chosen Clue said:

While the NPC Vanilla plugin doesn't require the sheath Addon esp, I'm not sure exactly how SOS would react to one of the followers having a schlong faction not in the SOS framework. Maybe SOS would just assign them one of the other SOS selachii addons?

Yup. Without a quest to register the addon and the corresponding faction, the SOS Shark Sheath faction is treated by SOS as any other standard vanilla faction, i.e. it's ignored, and thus for example Mizuno gets a standard human schlong (cut or uncut depending on the RNG roll).

Ideally you would want to use the Sheath plugin as well so he picks it up properly and some of the dialogue/journals that refernce it make sense, but it should be safe to use that plugin without the sheath addon otherwise.

24 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Yup. Without a quest to register the addon and the corresponding faction, the SOS Shark Sheath faction is treated by SOS as any other standard vanilla faction, i.e. it's ignored, and thus for example Mizuno gets a standard human schlong (cut or uncut depending on the RNG roll).

Ideally you would want to use the Sheath plugin as well so he picks it up properly and some of the dialogue/journals that refernce it make sense, but it should be safe to use that plugin without the sheath addon otherwise.

Yeah that's what I figured :tongue:

Would be weird, knowing that there are Selachii characters that are supposed to have dialogue reactions based on the same dingle as yours, including the sheath schlong.

I can't wait to get back into skyrim! Thank you Blaze!

40 minutes ago, Chosen Clue said:

Would be weird, knowing that there are Selachii characters that are supposed to have dialogue reactions based on the same dingle as yours, including the sheath schlong.

The only reaction so far is Mizuno's dialogue for when he's checking out the player, and even then, there are specific lines for each addon. Though it's true it will sound weird because you will have Mizuno saying he knew about Selachii having humanoid schlongs but he hasn't seen any up-close while having one himself (due to SOS assigning it). So, yeah, better to use the sheath as well.

It's just that since YA does include the Hoodies system, I might as well plug it into that one because it's already running anyway, but if you don't use YA, I didn't want to force you to use Hoodies and the potentially increased script load that ensues.

You're welcome. Hope you like it! :classic_biggrin:

More for Mizuno

Giving some of Kumo's(his younger brother) recent story.

Spoiler

[PC] (Requires having asked about siblings) Did you have any interest in following your father? 
                                                          |
                                                         M – You must mean becoming a Sailor like him, right? The dream was there for a while, as it is for many Selachii, but I took to other interests. 
                                                                 |
                                                               [PC] Will any of your siblings become Sailors?
                                                                       |
                                                                      M – Well, that letter I mentioned? Kumo began training as I left, and it seems he recently earned a place aboard my father's ship. 
                                                                             |
                                                                           [PC] [PlayerIsSelachii] What did he do to earn it?
                                                                                   |
                                                                                  M – He set out on a voyage with the intent on raiding a known Pirate stronghold. My brother is small, quick, and...deadly.
                                                                                         |
                                                                                        [PC] Of course it it would be that – we are not known for Pirates. 
                                                                                                |
                                                                                               M – It is very much a, love and hate relationship, indeed. Some stories say that Selachii who have turned Pirate only stray a little from any other Sailor.
                                                                                                      |
                                                                                                     M – Not many who stray far, and most of those that do, are not Selachii. 

[PC] What does he prefer to use?
                                                                                                |
                                                                                               M – He knows how to use most weapons, though it seems he prefers daggers. 
                                                                                                      |
                                                                                                     M – He spoke of two silver ones he took from one of the pirates, whom he then killed. 
                                                                                                            |
                                                                                                           M – It was another Pirate, the one leading that group, who laughed at his action, saying that he paid the Blood Price, and thus has earned them.

[PC] [PlayerIsSelachii] (optional) That sounds a bit...bias...
                                                                                   |
                                                                                  M – Perhaps a little, but believe me, he earned it. 

[PC] [PlayerIsNotSelachii] You mean some kind of test? Trials, etc? 
                                                                                   |
                                                                                   M – If you can call a raid on a known pirate stronghold that, yes. My brother is small, quick, and...deadly.
                                                                                          |
                                                                                        [PC] Your race does not like Pirates?
                                                                                                |
                                                                                               M – It is very much a, love and hate relationship. Some stories say that Selachii who have turned Pirate only stray a little from any other Sailor.
                                                                                                      |
                                                                                                     M – Not many who stray far, and most of those that do, are not Selachii. 

[PC] What does he prefer to use?
                                                                                                |
                                                                                               M – He knows how to use most weapons, though it seems he prefers daggers. 
                                                                                                      |
                                                                                                     M – He spoke of two silver ones he took from one of the pirates, whom he then killed. 
                                                                                                            |
                                                                                                           M – It was another Pirate, the one leading that group, who laughed at his action, saying that he paid the Blood Price, and thus has earned them.

[PC] [PlayerIsNotSelachii] I hope he can handle that. 
                                                                                   |
                                                                                  M – I have no doubts. Selachii families worry less about fathers, sons and daughters coming home from voyages. 
                                                                                         |
                                                                                        M – I know we still lose sailors, but far less than other races – especially since we are not prone to drowning. 
                                                                                               |
                                                                                              M – And of course, we might as well have submerged ourselves in a feast, depending on the location. 

Also, for Loki, a redone version of a previously posted conversation. 

Spoiler

[PC] [PlayerReadMizunoJournal(YA), PlayerMetMizuno] So, you and Mizuno...
         |
        L – Ah, turning words on me now? 
              |
             L – But I have no shame in admitting it. Why should I?
                   |

[PC] Is it not a bit unusual? Given his existing relationship?
                          |
                         L – Perhaps, but I understand the boundaries. Still, it seems Selachii are not as uptight about relationships in that sense.
                               |
                              L – Though Ko'Maru only joined in, as you are probably aware. I had no objections to that. 
                                     |
                                    L – Emotionally, I never intended to get between them. Physically, it another matter. 
                                          |
                                         L – By the gods, he knows how to use that...tongue...right on the back of my balls...

[PC] What did your parents think?
                          |
                         L – They knew, or perhaps even, know, nothing about my sexual interactions with others. Though their view of things was traditional, where I would gleefully marry and have children. 
                                |
                               L – All without any choice in the matter. 
                                     |
                                    [PC] That is not unreasonable.
                                            |
                                           L – Given time to choose that, and I could agree. But that time was never offered. 

[PC] If it never happened, why worry about it?
                                            |
                                           L – I do not. If I never do, I am sure my brother can have someone betrothed to him – if the Civil War does not take him first. 

[PC] What was your first experience?
                          |
                         L – Tavern W...Barmaid, in Candlehearth. She liked that I was rich, young, and drunk. 
                                |
                               L – Not much to worry about though. She liked it up the backside. Or so she put it once in polite company – not sure where she was from. 

[PC] That is not what I mean to say.
                          |
                         L – Do not worry yourself about it. 

[PC] It is disgusting.
                          |
                         L – I am quite sure this moral crusade will be amusing to hear. 
                               |
                             [PC] It is-
                                     |
                                    L – Yes, yes – I have heard I before. If you do not have the interest, why care about those who do?
                                          |
                                         L – Limit yourself if you wish, but do not limit others, just because you believe it right.

May still edit this more. Also plan to do a line or two that refers to the SL scene with Mizuno, if the player has seen it by that point. 

And a draft of a letter for him too.

Spoiler

Loki,

They want me to convince you to come home, you know. They do care about you that much, at least. Though I am sure you know it would be with a pretense. Father has already mentioned you to the right people, suggesting you knowing magic would be a boon to the war effort. Perhaps they have begun to understand, though it may just be because you can be of use – I am not sure. I want to think they would value your choice enough to let you choose, to let you make that final choice for yourself. 

I told them, the battlefield may not be the place for him, even if he could take care of himself. I am sure you know how I mean that. 

But what I have for you otherwise...is not good news. The other reason they want you to come home, though I do not think it is a good idea. But F[ILLEGIBLE] is_______.

I wish I knew more. But I am due to leave the city soon – something going on in the southern part of Eastmarch. I do not know what, and I did not ask. You know how it is. 

Thorvar S________

Started on Ketsu's dialog.

Introduction

Spoiler

K – Oh, look, someone else that is...
       |
      K – Wait, how did you get down here?
             |
            [PC] [“Discerning the Transmundane” active] I was given one of those spheres – I'm down here looking for an Elder Scroll.
                     |
                    K – Interesting. Well, I have had quite some time to study the ruins down here and I can tell you that this tower may be where it is. 
                          |
                         K – Found a reference to an Elder Scroll in one of the Dwemer texts, though I've not gone back to that area for a while. 
                                |
                              [PC] Well, thank you for the information.
                                      |
                                     K – Before you go...you do have a way out of here?
                                           |
                                          [PC] I do, but I'm sure there is a quicker way than going the way I came.
                                                  |
                                                 K – Indeed – that is how you build underground structures – more than one way in, and out. 
                                                       |
                                                      K – But I would like to ask, if I could accompany you?
                                                             |
                                                           [PC] You want to leave this place?
                                                                   |
                                                                 K – No – I would rather be stuck down here, feeding on these deformed Elves for until the next century – YES, of course I would.
                                                                        |
                                                                       K – In return for the help, I'd be willing to help you. 
                                                                             |
                                                                           [PC] Sure, I would not mind that. [Opens Follower option]
                                                                           [PC] No, I think I am fine by myself. [End Dialog] 

[PC] Why are you down here?
                                       |
                                     K – Just what you might think. I was trapped down here after following another Alchemist, Sinderion, to this place. 
                                           |
                                          K – Lucky I am a Vampire, and could make a meal of all these Falmer. Even tried the Charus once – works, but they are not my taste.
                                                |
                                             [PC] Do you want a way out?
                                                     |
                                                   K – No – I would rather be stuck down here, feeding on these deformed Elves for until the next century – YES, of course I would.
                                                         |
                                                               |
                                                            [PC] (optional) I'm not sure I would want to travel with a Vampire.
                                                                    |
                                                                   K – Do not worry yourself – I have my boundaries, and will not be feeding on you. 

[PC] (optional) You are...a Vampire?
                                                     |
                                                    K – If you want the story, I'll tell you later. 

[PC] (optional) Give me one reason why I should not kill you.
                                                    |
                                                   K – I will not lie, and try to suggest Vampires are not, in the least, morally questionable. 
                                                          |
                                                         K – But I can tell you that I am not one to lack a sense of value in life – I have used my alchemical knowledge to save people, even though I am a Vampire. 
                                                                |
                                                             [PC] Why would you even bother?
                                                                      |
                                                                     K – I was helped by someone, once. Close to death, I was given a choice, to continue living, or to choose death. 
                                                                           |
                                                                          K – I made the choice to continue living, and in that, my willingness to help people has not changed. 

[PC] I think you are lying.
                                                                     |
                                                                    K – You can think that, but I would have little reason to lie to you.

[PC] Why are you down here?
                    |
                   K – Just what you might think. I was trapped down here after following another Alchemist, Sinderion, to this place. 
                         |
                        K – Lucky I am a Vampire, and could make a meal of all these Falmer. Even tried the Charus once – works, but they are not my taste.
                              |
                            [PC] Do you want a way out?
                                    |
                                         |
                                               |
                                             [PC] (optional) I'm not sure I would want to travel with a Vampire.
                                                     |
                                                    K – Do not worry yourself – I have my boundaries, and will not be feeding on you. 

[PC] (optional) You are...a Vampire?
                                    |
                                   K – If you want the story, I'll tell you later. 

[PC] (optional) Give me one reason why I should not kill you.
                                    |
                                   K – I will not lie, and try to suggest Vampires are not, in the least, morally questionable. 
                                         |
                                        K – But I can tell you that I am not one to lack a sense of value in life – I have used my alchemical knowledge to save people, even though I am a Vampire. 
                                               |
                                             [PC] Why would you even bother?
                                                     |
                                                    K – I was helped by someone, once. Close to death, I was given a choice, to continue living, or to choose death. 
                                                          |
                                                         K – I made the choice to continue living, and in that, my willingness to help people has not changed. 

[PC] I think you are lying.
                                                     |
                                                    K – You can think that, but I would have little reason to lie to you.

Also going to do a response to her first question that goes along with LAL's "Necromancer" start, though that one may be specific to the LAL plugin, if that is made. 

And some general dialog...

Spoiler

[PC] [PlayerIsNotASelachii, PlayerNotMetMizuno] So, what exactly are you?
        |
       K – I'm a Selachii. The Shark-ish part should be obvious. 
             |
            K – Like most, I'm from our capital City in southern Black Marsh – Same-Shuto. 

Spoiler

[PC] What is your most interesting experience?
        |
       K – You can easily call Alchemists crazy, and you may know why. 
              |
             K – But I have always taken it, what could be one step further. 
                   |
                  [PC] Such as?
                          |
                         K – Well, I...tell me, are you, really curious about this? 
                                |
                              [PC] Go on.
                                      |
                                     K – I found it interesting how, many said that Alchemy ingredients were everywhere. Though most tended to keep to, the safer things. 
                                           |
                                          K – I was drunk one night, though only loosely, and wandered past the stables. I had the thought, what would a horse's semen do?
                                                |
                                               K – So I used a calm spell, even though it might not have been needed, and...well, the musk was overpowering. As you might expect. 
                                                     |
                                                    K – Here I thought my own was salty. Though I cannot produce nearly as much. It was also lucky that I had a few empty bottles in my bag. 

[PC] (optional) It cannot be that bad. 
                                      |
                                     K – Let's just say it concerns animals, and a fairly intimate substance. 

[PC] On second though, nope.[Back to General Dialog]

May re-think and redo this.

Published an entry in the blog for planned pieces of writing. This includes a link to a document containing al the Loadscreen tips I've written thus far.

A few more recent examples...

Spoiler

Behavior

-It is known that touching or rubbing the nose of a Selachii elicits a feeling of calm for them - though if one is already enraged, it is much less likely to work. 

Culture

-Any Selachii wishing to obtain a seat on the Council, must spend at least five years as an Advocate, for consideration - but this is not the only deciding factor, but certainly one of the more outstanding ones.

-Other races living in Same-Shuto do have a voice in Council sessions, like any who wish to speak. However, while there is no specific restriction on other races obtaining a Council seat, it has not yet happened by the Fourth Era. 

History

-There are few known instances of Selachii Pirates. The most famous example is believed to be a myth, as the legend states that this Selachii is Immortal, and has sailed the seas of Nirn for centuries.

-Another myth concerning Selachii pirates is a darker tale - a once famous captain who was cursed to sail the sea of Nirn, being unable to set foot on land, and is known as a entity of corruption and decay. 

Sexual

-The interior lining of a Selachii's mouth, anus or vagina is just as resistant as their skin, meaning that their claws do not have the potential for injury when masturbating. 

12 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Published an entry in the blog for planned pieces of writing. This includes a link to a document containing al the Loadscreen tips I've written thus far.

Neat! I'll check them out.

On the topic of load screens, I guess I'll have to look into how to create meshes for them. The History and Culture ones could probably do with the vanilla Blades sword and helmet meshes (as some vanilla load screens do already), and maybe some other matching ones, but the point would be to have a load screen depicting an actual Selachii just like all vanilla races have them. But it will probably require some work so I'll leave it for later.

In the meantime, I'll see if I can get at least some load screens working with vanilla meshes.

Behavior

-It is known that touching or rubbing the nose of a Selachii elicits a feeling of calm for them - though if one is already enraged, it is much less likely to work. 

Huh. Don't felines do something like that when they rub each other's heads/necks? Also sounds oddly cute for some reason :classic_tongue:.

History

-There are few known instances of Selachii Pirates. The most famous example is believed to be a myth, as the legend states that this Selachii is Immortal, and has sailed the seas of Nirn for centuries.

So, basically a shark version of Velehk Sain? Or maybe Daedra are involved as well?

-Another myth concerning Selachii pirates is a darker tale - a once famous captain who was cursed to sail the sea of Nirn, being unable to set foot on land, and is known as a entity of corruption and decay.

Huh, Davy Jones much? I'm wondering, would he be as... tentacle-y in here as in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies? If so, I bet that would be a "Estrus integration" mod waiting to happen. Lol.

Sexual

-The interior lining of a Selachii's mouth, anus or vagina is just as resistant as their skin, meaning that their claws do not have the potential for injury when masturbating. 

I'd remove the explicit mention of masturbation and make it into an Anatomy fact. I dunno, sounds too neat of a biology detail to pass up on it or only focus on the sexual aspect of it.

7 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Huh. Don't felines do something like that when they rub each other's heads/necks? Also sounds oddly cute for some reason :classic_tongue:.

Somewhat already hinted at that one with Mizuno's journal - the part where he mentions Ko'Maru licking his nose. 

Otherwise, I can't speak for that specifically, though I have seen images that might be that, and have lived with cats. :face_cat: 

So, basically a shark version of Velehk Sain? Or maybe Daedra are involved as well?

Have not really done that quest, though I do know what it involves. Otherwise, in this case, the Daedra are not involved at all. 

Huh, Davy Jones much? I'm wondering, would he be as... tentacle-y in here as in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies? If so, I bet that would be a "Estrus integration" mod waiting to happen. Lol.

Nope. That character is more referencing the most recent film, Dead Men Tell No Tales, and it's character of Captain Salazar. Part of his story is meant to be similar, though he never was a Pirate Hunter, but rather a Pirate. 

Otherwise, the character is not really going to appear, save for certain mentions., mostly in books and such.  I do plan on having a related character as a "ghost" in the Soul Cairn, though. 

I'd remove the explicit mention of masturbation and make it into an Anatomy fact. I dunno, sounds too neat of a biology detail to pass up on it or only focus on the sexual aspect of it.

Sounds good, I'll do that.