Made a couple edits to the loading screen texts, a few additions, along with some better wording.

Also, some more dialog for Tyris.

Spoiler

[PC] [ONCE] What do you think of the Dunmer?
         |
        T – I certainly do not have any love for their practice of slavery, though I never faced it myself.
              |
             T – Perhaps my mother did, but I was never told about it. 
                   |
                  T – Though honestly, I do not know what is worse. Chains, or insults and discrimination. 
                         |
                        [PC] Either one would be undesirable for me.
                                 |
                                T – Why anyone would desire to put anyone in chains, or to insult them and hate them, is almost beyond me. 
                                       |
                                      T – But I know some of it is tradition, learned from parents, when both never saw, or, cared about the contrast. 

[PC] [PCIsADunmer] I have no interest in either.
                                 |
                                T – Then you would likely be one of few to think like that. 

[PC] [PCIsADunmer] We all have our places in life-
                                 |
                                T – Do we? Then you should be in the ashes of Morrowind, and I should be in the swamps of Black Marsh. Life does not always work to “keep us in our place”. 
                                       |
                                      T – Are you in Skyrim because you want to be? Yes? No? You do not have to answer, because it and the question are for you, not me.

[PC] [PCIsANord] I do not hate Argonians. 
                                |
                               T – Then you stand out in an otherwise full province of your race, than may not hate, but does dislike. 

[PC] [PCIsANord] You are lucky it is only the latter. 
                                |
                               T – That is not my what I would call, luck. 

Spoiler

[PC] [“A Few Words With You”(Favor13-Scouts-Many-Marshes) Completed] Do you know...Scouts-Many-Marshes?
          |
         T – Yes, he was young, and idealistic, when I left. Though I certainly do agree with him...but I saw my mother hit far too many times to be that idealistic. 
               |
             [PC] Well, he asked me to speak with Torbjorn, and I talked him down, and made him pay the Argonian workers more. 
                     |
                    T – [Relationship +1] You have my thanks for that, even if I have no reason to ever work for such a man again. 

[PC] (optional) What did she do to deserve that?
                     |
                    T – Mundane things, that you could expect out of the same proper Nord woman they would never lay a hand on – unless they were drunk. For us, they did not need the mead. 
                          |
                         T – Not only did they pay her less in the weeks following my birth, but they also hit her so hard, she was out for two days. I could have been lied to about that, but I have seen enough to believe it.

Not sure if it is possible to have this depend on one version of a Radiant quest...

So the dialog I have for Loki has been added to a doc, and a link has been added to the blog. A link for Mizuno's overhauled dialog has been added as well - though I'm going to add the parts for the race specific dialog and the "Show Yourself" lines to a separate document, so that is a little easier to get through, if needed. 

Also, fish?

Spoiler

[PC] Anything you miss from home?
                                |
                               M – My mother's Kamaboko. Um...Fish Cake. 
                                      |
                                   [PC] [PlayerIsASelachii] I forget, what is that again?
                                           |
                                          M – It is like the pies here in Skyrim, but with shredded fish, potatoes, and bread, though the last one can vary a bit. 

[PC] [PlayerIsASelachii] You know, I like that too. 
                                           |
                                          M – It was actually my first meal. Or so I was told sometime later. 

[PC] [PlayerIsASelachii] Um, is that not also meaning...
                                           |
                                          M – Not in my use, no. 

[PC] What is that?
                                           |
                                          M – It is similar to some dishes I have seen here, like pies, but using shredded fish, potatoes, and bread, though the last one can vary a bit. 

[PC] Can you not make it yourself? 
                                           |
                                         M – Well, I...I have thought about it, but not actually tried it yet. 

Probably will add a bit more, but this does get the idea across. An idea I had concerning it though, was possibly being able to make this in-game. I would think it would be easy to set up, and there may be suitable mesh and texture assets available in a resource mod on the Nexus - the game already has the basic ingredients, so it would be just for the finished product.

Also, I will have some other Selachii characters mention this dish, though some under much different circumstances.  

Updated the blog with new images for Ko'Maru and Loki, along with adding ones for Fume and Hiyasu. 

Also started with Corera's dialog, and his preset as well. 

Spoiler

C – My first visitor in a while – though perhaps I should not be too surprised. 
       |
     [PC] How often do you get them?
             |
            C – Not often. Perhaps you have heard of warding magics? Usually used for the obvious purpose, though in this case, warding away those with directly ill intent. 
                   |
                  [PC] Why ward people away?
                          |
                         C – Surely you are aware of the climate, here in Skyrim? A Civil War going on, rumors of Dragon attacks, true or not, along with a number of other things. 
                                |
                               C – I would say it is surprising, but one of my studies included a course in psychology, and thus I somewhat understand how the majority will act under such conditions. 
                                      |
                                     C – Though there is still the chaos factor – a person or group who will defy all predictions, and do as they wish. 

[PC] Do you...want visitors?
                          |
                         C – You could say that my choice to find this place lead to a bit of an, obsession. Alongside a wish, now, that I had just remained at the College. 
                                |
                               [PC] You are a member of the College?
                                       |
                                      C – Yes. Mostly since I looked at the Synod and the College of Whispers as, disgusting. 
                                             |
                                            C – Personally, I would rather champion the ideal of Vanus Galerion, over that of any other. Magic should be taught freely, if only for a better understanding. 
                                                   |
                                                  C – There are dangers in such things, surely. But there are far more in the knowledge being restricted. Either in incites a divide in a group, or it gives them far more problems – which they mean to avoid.

[PC] [PlayerIsACollegeMember] You are a member of the College of Winterhold? 
                                       |
                                      C – Yes. Mostly since I looked at the Synod and the College of Whispers as, disgusting. 
                                             |
                                            C – The College seems to be one of the only groups that remains similar to the Mages Guild in Cyrodiil, though it is a little more guarded. 
                                                   |
                                                  C – While there is a danger in such views, I believe there is far more in the restriction, than openly teaching on the use of magic, and it being open to any with interest. 

[PC] I could still have such intentions.
                          |
                         C – Yes, but now I have your attention. Which is a stepping stone to a better relationship than either a dagger in my back, or a charred corpse on this stone floor. 
                                |
                               C – As you can imagine, either one of those would not be what I want. 

[PC] Maybe you know what I am here for, then. 
             |
            C – Perhaps? You are here to, loot the place, correct? Well, perhaps I could offer you a better option. 
                   |
                  C – Which is simply offering you the comforts of this place, pending your agreement to assist me in a small matter.

Cannot believe I honestly I have to do this. -.- Well, it is not so much that I have to, but more so it seems right. This process is, disgusting. You amputate something when it has a problem, not when it is fine, and is only perceived as having or being an issue. Sure, there may be possible complications where it may be necessary, fine. But otherwise...why?

Notes from the Iyashino-ka - Circumcision

Spoiler

In correlation to the information gathered by Selachii Scholars, this document is in effort to spread an understanding to not only by the Healers of the Iyashino-ka, but to our entire race as well. The purpose is not entirely to make our opinion on this matter a biased one, but to ensure that this choice is not made lightly, and out of ignorance – which may include cultural beliefs, traditions, and other such things, all when a child has no say in the matter. Much more so, if older, they make the choice with the same values, or other similar ones, in mind. 

However, it should be noted that our introduction to the practice was met with some degree of shock and revulsion, even when the full extent of what is involved with the practice, was unknown to us. By this point, we fully understand the process, the dangers, and if nothing else, nearly all that is involved. As such, most among our race(Selachii), believe it wrong, and something that is rare for parents, or generally members of our race to choose for their child, or themselves. Mostly since such a trait is not as common among our race, but we have still taken steps to understand and accept it. 

As we have understood, though at this moment it seems unclear exactly what cultures of Tamriel, or Nirn distinctly practice this, it is known a few possible reasons why it is done. 

Not really sure if I want to go into the reasons, really. 

Added more to the previously mentioned text.

Spoiler

However, it is of note that must be reiterated – we respect such beliefs, but less so, the actions based on them. If they are passive, or possibly brought upon oneself and no others? Depending on what action was taken, it may be seen as sensible. If one acts upon another in the name of belief, then we mean to heavily question it. Not ignorantly believing in an instant that something has gone wrong, unless the evidence of that is irrefutable, but if it is not, then the questions must be asked, and the information gained. 

Thus stems our problem with this practice. We have little information on if the Akaviri practiced it, and most of our scholars seem to suggest at this point that they did not, or it was, like it is for us, not very common. 

Otherwise, it is of note that some people look upon this practice in ignorance, having little idea as to what it actually does. In the rare cases we have seen of Selachii who suggested it, a few were asked, though they were under no obligation to agree, to some basic and not invasive tests to understand the nature of the practice. It should be noted that these Selachii made this choice willingly, and perhaps had a condition known commonly as phimosis(though this term is also more generally used for the skin around the head as well), which is where the skin around the head of their cock has not been properly stretched, and has been allowed to become tight enough that it becomes nearly impossible, and painful, to pull it back at that point. While the exact reason behind this for these Selachii was not entered into record, for the sake of privacy, it does suggest that improper handling is the cause of this problem, and normally, with the proper care, it poses no risk to the health of a male, or as we understand, a female possessing a penis of that sort. 

Not too sure where this can appear in-game, though it certainly would make sense to appear as part of Gaku's collection of books. 

Otherwise, while I have some more dialog for Rami, I think it still is a bit to rough to post. So here is something for Fume instead, concerning her take on the Civil War. May seem a bit odd now, but it will be fully explained. 

Spoiler

[PC] [CW Quest NOT Completed] What is your take on the Civil War?
         |
        F – I am not, and will not pick a side, if that is what you are asking. 
              |
             F – Otherwise, I see it as somewhat pointless. Better than to point the tip of your sword against a true threat, than at a minor one, at best. 
                   |
                 [PC] What do you think is the true threat?
                          |
                         F – You know this already. The Thalmor. Not Altmer, Dunmer or any other Elven races. But those who bare that golden eagle, wishing to dominate all lesser creatures, and are willing to take centuries to do it.
                               |
                              F – Which is time that some other races simply do not have. So they will wait until places like Skyrim, or Hammerfell, have more malleable leaders, and then, they win. 

[PC] [PlayerImperial] Skyrim is a part of the Empire, and must obey the law. 
                          |
                         F – Perhaps. But to have no say in those laws? To raise concerns, and have them ignored?
                               |
                              [PC] The Concordat was necessary to end the War. 
                                      |
                                     F – Did it really end the War? Or did it end the battle, only for it to become sparked again by the ashes left behind?

[PC] Do you have something against the Empire?
                                      |
                                     F – Not at all. I have never been part of the Legion, but I have known a few of my race that joined. 
                                           |
                                          F – [PlayerIsASelachii] You know our ways, correct? We question our leaders if there is a need. No matter who we are, or what we do.
                                          F – But more importantly, Selachii question their leaders when necessary, no matter their status, their trade. All can bring concerns before the Council.

[PC] [PlayerStormcloak] The Empire is a threat to Skyrim, imposing rules without our consent. 
                          |
                         F – With that, I cannot disagree. But you cannot deny the threat that the Thalmor pose. 

9 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Added more to the previously mentioned text. [...] Not too sure where this can appear in-game, though it certainly would make sense to appear as part of Gaku's collection of books. 

Alright... I guess? I mean, you are the one that started writing about it. I honestly would not have looked that much into it and consider the fact that they can be cut or not ingame simply as a form of Gameplay and Story Segregation for those that may prefer cut schlongs on their sharks. It's still not a bad idea, though; the more lore on them, the better, but this is a topic that doesn't make that much sense IMO.

The recent thread on Dunmer and circumcision was very enlightening on the matter; the last post by Just Checking was especially relevant, and has a point: it would only make sense either as some kind of religious thing or for health and comfort reasons in hot, dry and dusty/desert environments (i.e. Alik'r Desert, Morrowind's Ashlands). Which we obviously know Selachii don't dwell (at least not for long and not far from water), so the only explanation for it would be the former and I don't really see that working out (doesn't mean it can't, just that I don't see how).

Just my two cents on this.

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Alright... I guess? I mean, you are the one that started writing about it. I honestly would not have looked that much into it and consider the fact that they can be cut or not ingame simply as a form of Gameplay and Story Segregation for those that may prefer cut schlongs on their sharks. It's still not a bad idea, though; the more lore on them, the better, but this is a topic that doesn't make that much sense IMO.

Indeed, it is meant to serve a few purposes, mostly to give more story details, as well as...

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

The recent thread on Dunmer and circumcision was very enlightening on the matter; the last post by Just Checking was especially relevant, and has a point: it would only make sense either as some kind of religious thing or for health and comfort reasons in hot, dry and dusty/desert environments (i.e. Alik'r Desert, Morrowind's Ashlands). Which we obviously know Selachii don't dwell (at least not for long and not far from water), so the only explanation for it would be the former and I don't really see that working out (doesn't mean it can't, just that I don't see how).

Just my two cents on this.

Yeah, I did see that. Partly I decided on doing that because of it, alongside a similar post on e621. As well as the fact that some images there have seemingly been given a circumcision_request tag...which has usually been removed, and I've only seen it mentioned in the comments of images. 

More to the point though, it is also due to what I see as a common trait shared by all the games - you do not just see, for example, nothing but Dunmer in Morrowind, or nothing but Nords in Skyrim. I had the thought very early that there would be members of other races in Selachii cities, villages, etc, and due to that, they perfectly understood that they would be dealing with other cultures, religions, etc, and wished to respect that. As well as, hopefully, their own ideas on such things being respected, as well.  

As for the Selachii, it obviously is a rare thing, much more so than a Selachii having that type of schlong. As said, just so it is still possible that a Selachii might be cut, and while I might not suggest that addon for any followers or NPCs, it is there for players to use, and works in-lore. 

Decided on actually playing with this race, I know, odd thing for someone who seems to like it this much, eh? To that end, we have Ryusui

BrinehammerWreck1.thumb.png.2dc75a6f26c0a46e4e8ad01fdd72af61.png

Doomed from the start. Possibly the most poignant thing I would have to say about this. 

The question remains, and will remain for some time - why me? A moderate education in magic, and they pick...me? Not that I had much of a reason to complain, least not about that, really. My real problem with this, assignment, came later. Otherwise, I found a degree of irony, given that my destination was the same place most had been taking about for some time. If only because it was no secret that Akario had sailed there, and it sparked an interest that few really understood. One of the provinces of the Empire, Skyrim. We knew something of that places history, though certainly not everything. One common peice of knowledge was something of great interest to us, that being the existance of the Dragons. Regardless of the fact that it was supposedly known to all in the Empire that they were either extinct, or were mere myth. If so, why did I occasionally see ships in the harbor as a boy, baring the symbol of the dragon, when they supposedly never existed? 

Years ago, when I was just past the point were the term "pup", though not always used negatively, was no longer applicable to me, I had this tattoo work done. Hours upon hours, and honestly, I never thought it had much meaning. At least not beyond my own interest in Dragons, real or not. A mage friend, who at that point knew far more than me of magic, offered to make them what she thought of as far more interesting. After all, she understood that while I knew little then, I had the interest in magic. So she somehow made them glow. Made it certainly interesting when I had my arms around her back, and her butt in my lap that night. Pity I had to leave her behind, and who knows? I may never see her again. 

Otherwise, my assignment was...concerning the Thalmor. The Council wanted to know more of what was going on in Skyrim, and Akario could not get that information, since he was too pubic a figure. They needed someone who was, in a sense, less so. Thus, somehow. Me. I boarded a ship that first sailed to one of the ports of Valenwood, were a Thalmor agent boarded. A very bitchy Altmer, who at fist, took one look at me, scoffed, and headed aboard the ship that would take us to Skyrim. For days it seemed as if she was avoiding me. But I was eating at midday in my quarters, when she knocked on the open door frame, asking if I would not mind company. She had many questions about my race, and even some that I refrained from answering - mostly since I had no idea what she would do with the information. But most of her questions were not at all invasive. 

She returned hours later, when I was just about falling asleep. This time she closed the door, stripping off that robe. Save for the almost perfect hair on her head, not so much as one, was anywhere else. She even had a tattoo of that eagle, just above...

Damn storm. Anyway...[line of ink as if the pen has been dropped suddenly]

~

Anska1.thumb.png.3a70e433ce74cfb6aec82598f64fad46.pngAnska2.thumb.png.78a6787c7de9031bf236d4710933c620.pngAnska3.thumb.png.779be830c36fc428e2eca1b4b431ab7a.png

Had not used this option in the Solutions mod before. Somewhat wish it was more a reward for giving her the scroll, rather than just "Whenever you want". 

And, Shark Fap.

SharkFap1.thumb.png.886e72cf5c2cff86f050fdd8c76e289f.pngSharkFap2.thumb.png.a90282d46d9dcb08a96b6056cfd4a654.pngSharkFap3.thumb.png.b6474cdfb309924628cee3ae30addd00.png

More shots of Ryusui.

SolitudeExecution1.thumb.png.f7d22102b133a2b5e0f35791a87e0069.png

Is it obvious to anyone else, that no amount of pleading, true or not, will save this man?

Ustengrav1.thumb.png.8a33d82bde0bb4eae1c444b36f9dc7d7.png

Cold, Wet, snowy swamp. Not exactly something entirely new to me. Nor is being stuck in a place without familiarity. I can certainly etch something out for myself, here.

Forgotten1.thumb.png.3f4e52d05082fa85ac4e9d8e5be3ba54.png

Only a gameplay thought with this one. Yeah, go through Labyrinthian(at least the exterior) with a Shock-mage type character(i.e with a mod to not start with the flames spell), and struggle against those trolls...when you have these. 

Iorel1.thumb.png.066f2bf2e31ad51029d09d198758d728.png

Huh...first one of these who has not attacked me on sight...

Iorel2.thumb.png.246506f2e842ad73f7db0d1a3ba4aeb0.png

A heavy request, which I granted. If nothing else, this is a much more respectful place for what remains to lay, than where she fell...

TheReach1.thumb.png.d85e167b79a0f21eba2ca7d29bdd6069.png

Basically going to get Fume - he is actually staring at the Eyrie.

And some dialog for her...

Random

Spoiler

F – [In Markarth, ONCE] By the gods, the blood....the smell of it is overpowering here. 
          |
         [PC] Have you been to Markarth before? 
                 |
               F – Yes, and the smell has not changed. It may be more useful to smell the silver, but I do not have that sense. 

F – [In Markarth, ONCE] So, do you think Markarth is corrupt?
         |
        [PC] After witnessing that? Of course it is. 
                |
               F – I am quite sure there are other signs, even without digging for the truth. 

[PC] [MargretStillAlive] After getting involved in that? Yes. 
                |
               F – Yes, and that may mean someone might seek to get rid of you now, just the same as that woman. Best spring the trap yourself, than have any of your enemies do it for you. 

[PC] No, why would it be? 
               |
              F – Then you are either blind, or just as corrupt.

[PC] Why do you care? 
                |
               F – [PlayerIsNotSelachii] Selachii have little tolerance for such things, and likely seek to stamp them out when found. 
               F – [PlayerIsSelachii] You know how we look at such things. Not kindly. 

F – [In Solitude, Once – Execution Event Witnessed/Over] You know why he was killed?
          |
         [PC] He helped Ulfric escape?
                 |
                F – True, but that is only part of it. It is also because they craved a scapegoat, someone to punish and execute for a crime. 

[PC] Wrong place, wrong time?
                 |
                F – Close. It is a matter of belief. Of this man and Ulfric, believing the old Nordic way, and the beliefs of the people here, where such ways hold little sway. 

[PC] Belief.  
                 |
                F – Indeed.

Not exactly finished with this yet, but a tie in for Lost to the Ages.

Spoiler

[PC] [FumeIsAFollower, “Lost to the Ages” Not completed or started] You mentioned you had a job around here?
        |
      F – Oh, yes. That. Well...
            |
           F – I was approached by a Dunmer when I was staying in Solitude a week ago. He told me that he had an, associate of his go missing recently. 
                 |
                F – He was looking for someone to go find them, though honestly, his offered pay and his directions were, utter trash.
                      |
                    [PC] [(optional) Who was he looking for? 
                            |
                           F – Another treasure hunter like himself, or so it seemed. He was vague on much of the information, for some reason.

[PC] Is it in this area?
                           |
                          F – Yes, a Dwemer ruin.
                          F – [InReachwindEyrie] Yes, a Dwemer Ruin – but clearly not this one. 
                                |
                               F – I think the place is called...Ark...AH DAMMIT, just take this bloody book! [Gives Player “The Aetherium Wars”]

heya, after updating to 3.18,Moku gets a dick when sex applied and streching. Before she didnt have and all shlongs related to sharks are off and the no shlong for shark is on/off. Fume had a shlong after the update but after few minutes, its gone. Is there another follower NPC shark girl with no option to have a shlong? thanks

15 minutes ago, pipinosgr said:

heya, after updating to 3.18,Moku gets a dick when sex applied. Before she didnt have and all shlongs related to sharks are off and the no shlong for shark is on/off. Fume had a shlong after the update but after few minutes, its gone. Is there another follower NPC shark girl with no option to have a shlong? thanks

Fume should have a schlong, as per her story. If it disappears after a while, then something is wrong. Are you sure about that?

As for Moku (and Izumi), turns out I forgot to change their SOS assigned addon from the old "female" one (which is the Uncut one after the update) to the new actual No Schlong For Females one. I'll fix it for the next update, but in the meantime you can simply open the SOS MCM menu while you have them in your crosshair and change the schlong to the female one.

16 minutes ago, pipinosgr said:

Targeting them, it says no skeleton to adjust it. i have xpms skeleton but i didnt add futa in my game. FOrgot to mention, the shlong gets strechy when sex applied.

That's... weird. Very much so.

The race is set up to use the default skeleton shared by other races, so if you have XPMS installed (which by the way you should update to XPMSE if you don't have it already), it should work for them too. Also when does the "no skeleton to adjust" message come up? The Player/NPC tab in SOS' MCM menu doesn't have any such message that I know of.

You don't need to "add futa in your game", the female schlongs are built-in for the race and should automatically show up on Fume and Kori (as I just said, Moku and Izumi should not have them but it's a bug).

8 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

That's... weird. Very much so.

The race is set up to use the default skeleton shared by other races, so if you have XPMS installed (which by the way you should update to XPMSE if you don't have it already), it should work for them too. Also when does the "no skeleton to adjust" message come up? The Player/NPC tab in SOS' MCM menu doesn't have any such message that I know of.

You don't need to "add futa in your game", the female schlongs are built-in for the race and should automatically show up on Fume and Kori (as I just said, Moku and Izumi should not have them but it's a bug).

Sorry, i have XPMSE. When you choose what shlong you want to have for PC/NPC, for females there's no skeleton for sos. Ill wait for the next update.

9 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

SOS can give that message either when a race or NPC does not use a Skeleton that works with SOS(i.e no appropriate schlong bones), or if you have previously had an NPC under the crosshair, and after leaving the cell/worldspace with that NPC(and that NPC is still displaying in SOS Player/NPC menu), the game will suggest there is no appropriate Skeleton for that NPC - when previously it did not list that problem. 

Just now, pipinosgr said:

Sorry, i have XPMSE. When you choose what shlong you want to have for PC/NPC, for females there's no skeleton for sos. Ill wait for the next update.

Do you have anything overwriting XPMSE's Skeletonbeast_female.nif, as that is the skeleton used by the Selachii and Selachii Vampire races this mod adds, at least the females.

33 minutes ago, Kuroyami said:

SOS can give that message either when a race or NPC does not use a Skeleton that works with SOS(i.e no appropriate schlong bones), or if you have previously had an NPC under the crosshair, and after leaving the cell/worldspace with that NPC(and that NPC is still displaying in SOS Player/NPC menu), the game will suggest there is no appropriate Skeleton for that NPC - when previously it did not list that problem. 

Do you have anything overwriting XPMSE's Skeletonbeast_female.nif, as that is the skeleton used by the Selachii and Selachii Vampire races this mod adds, at least the females.

Well it seems that reinstalling the Skeletonbeast_female.nif, i have the option to add/remove shlongs on females. Thanks

One more thing, on the XPMSE MCM, clicking on status, I have XMPS3E 0.000 something like that and says try again to install. Should I?

3 hours ago, pipinosgr said:

One more thing, on the XPMSE MCM, clicking on status, I have XMPS3E 0.000 something like that and says try again to install. Should I?

Generally you want that to suggest a version number, which might be somewhat lower than the most recent version of XPMSE. Otherwise, if you have the Information submenu for XPMSE saying for anything, You failed to do it again!, then you will want to check on whatever has that -  say reinstalling XPMSE, or making sure that XPMSE is below any other mods altering Skeletons in Mod Organizer. As well as making sure in MO that nothing is overwriting any of XPMSE's skeletons. 

Otherwise...

-Something I noticed was an issue with the change to the Jarl's longhouse in Winterhold - USLEEP changes the ownership of this cell, to be more specific to an added faction. Dragging that same change over to the Follower/NPC plugin only added a requirement of the Update.esm.

-Not too sure of this, but would it be possible to add a faction to the race that would make things like slaughterfish and mudcrabs be non-hostile? 

13 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Otherwise...

-Something I noticed was an issue with the change to the Jarl's longhouse in Winterhold - USLEEP changes the ownership of this cell, to be more specific to an added faction. Dragging that same change over to the Follower/NPC plugin only added a requirement of the Update.esm.

I'll add it to the next version, whenever that happens.

13 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

-Not too sure of this, but would it be possible to add a faction to the race that would make things like slaughterfish and mudcrabs be non-hostile? 

Seems like slaughterfish do have their own separate faction with no ties to any other creature one, so I guess if you added all Selachii NPCs to it they should be non-hostile; but that would have to be done on a per-NPC basis since factions cannot be added on a race basis. And for the player I would have to create some invisible dummy racial ability that triggered a script and added the PC to the faction after character creation.

Technically possible, I guess, but I'm not sure I want to go for it.

17 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Seems like slaughterfish do have their own separate faction with no ties to any other creature one, so I guess if you added all Selachii NPCs to it they should be non-hostile; but that would have to be done on a per-NPC basis since factions cannot be added on a race basis. And for the player I would have to create some invisible dummy racial ability that triggered a script and added the PC to the faction after character creation.

Technically possible, I guess, but I'm not sure I want to go for it.

Well, I was thinking of just adding to the player NPC directly, but of course that would not be dependent on the race chosen, so that would be the case for any race. Also that would cause conflicts with other mods, and while the YA Follower plugin could easily patch it for Yiffy Age, there would just be problems with other mods which edit the player NPC.

Otherwise, maybe having it be so direct can work, but maybe a slightly different method if this is done? Rather than having as innate, why not a one time use power that gives a message box with the text "Do other aquatic creatures view you as predator, or prey?", and giving the obvious options. Choosing Predator would add the faction, and choosing Prey would not. I imagine this could be very similar to the Start Game Monsters mod, which lets you become a Vampire or Werewolf, regardless of how you start the game, at least in the way the mod works, and with a less severe change to the player.

Also, some new dialog for Mizuno.

Spoiler

PC – [NotInCityOrVillage, MizunoIsStillNaked] Do you think you can put something on?
          |
         M – [PlayerIsNaked] You are certainly one to talk. 
                |
               [PC] Um...yeah....

M – [PlayerIsASelachii] Why do you consider it a problem? 
                |
              [PC] [PlayerIsASelachii, PlayerNotNaked] Ah, fine. For now, don't worry about it. 

[PC] [PlayerIsASelachii, PlayerNotNaked] You want to get in a fight like that?
                       |
                      M – You know I have magical attacks and defenses, right? I think I will be fine. 

[PC] [PlayerIsNotSelachii] You certainly understand the idea of modesty, right?
                      |
                      M – Indeed. But in such a place, you think a Wolf or Horker is going to care?
                             |
                            M – But I take your point. I will humor you. 

[PC] [PlayerIsNotSelachii] Would you want to get in a fight like that?
                      |
                     M – You know I am a Mage, right? So I can defend myself with magic, and I have innate resistances to damage, if you are curious. 
                            |
                           M – So I think I will be fine.    

PC – [InCityOrVillage, MizunoIsStillNaked] You know where we are, right? Think you can put something on?
         |
        M – I have to admit, I fail to understand the problem. People value that idea way too much.
               |
              M – But fine, I'll just...

Generally this is meant to cover up a possible mistake the player could easily make, and rather than just it being something you have to go in his inventory to do, if you don't, there is this little exchange. Perhaps there could be the problem where if you have already taken Mizno's clothing by this point, but I might add something for that too....

4 minutes ago, Saren_662 said:

I meant digitigrade feet instead of plantigrade.

Oh, right. Then it's kind of on hold.

Bad Dog created some proof-of-concept meshes a long time ago but never actually shared them with me or finished working on those. I could ask him in case he still has the meshes around and is willing to clean them up and send them my way, but I wouldn't keep my hopes up. Otherwise, I guess when Nightro starts working on new meshes for the race he will create new feet, but that is probably going to take a while.

So while it is still on the "to do" list as you say, don't expect it to happen anytime soon.

5 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Oh, right. Then it's kind of on hold.

Bad Dog created some proof-of-concept meshes a long time ago but never actually shared them with me or finished working on those. I could ask him in case he still has the meshes around and is willing to clean them up and send them my way, but I wouldn't keep my hopes up. Otherwise, I guess when Nightro starts working on new meshes for the race he will create new feet, but that is probably going to take a while.

So while it is still on the "to do" list as you say, don't expect it to happen anytime soon.

Ummm.... Okay.

Thanks for the info.