Why does it take around 200mbs for each outfit?

Great designs by the way.

maybe he has no idea how to use 1 normalmap for all models = 9 Sets are 9 identical normalmaps ...

2. this are highpoly meshes

and 2 - 4 k textures

thats it , and i love it , ALL

@ Vitriks , vor the normal maps you can use a shared folder , and edit the material files , i re edit all your files , becouse i use a tonn of mods ..

and please think about other names (set0) better the name of the color , is esya to build that one i will use , i also do it by myself for now

thx for your work

Why does it take around 200mbs for each outfit?

Great designs by the way.

maybe he has no idea how to use 1 normalmap for all models = 9 Sets are 9 identical normalmaps ...

2. this are highpoly meshes

and 2 - 4 k textures

thats it , and i love it , ALL

@ Vitriks , vor the normal maps you can use a shared folder , and edit the material files , i re edit all your files , becouse i use a tonn of mods ..

and please think about other names (set0) better the name of the color , is esya to build that one i will use , i also do it by myself for now

thx for your work

1. Nobody complain so I don't bother to think about storage space. I will use single normal map for all the next mods. And If I correct I need to use same normals only when the color is different. When the whole diffuse texture is different it won't work. Or no one will notice?

2. About the names of sets. Sometimes there is no specific color. Do you want me to come up with silly names? Also it's going to be like (example) "Cosmo Girl Net Set0 Black Widow" And I'm not sure about what names are you talking about? In-game names or esp and folder names. I will can change only In-game names.

Also my next mod will be "constructor type" and I will try to implement  Dynamic Retexturing

About Extravaganza - the biggest mod so far (1.2 GB unpacked). Basically it's more like wardrobe type mod. =) I even made ground objects so you won't get lost. Whole idea was to pick all the cool stuff and put it in one mod. Let me know if you want to add something.

And don't forget to post a screen-shots of your perfect color combination.

P.S. My first mod.

I've noticed that outfits that have sleeves and gloves don't reflect that fact in first person. When I looked at the esp files in the Creation kit, I noticed that you had the first person female body set as the first person model. In order to have the outfit parts show up in first person you don't really need to have a first person model for that purpose, all you have to do is set the third person model as the first person model as well, and that will work just fine.

I'll post the esp file I edited as an example. I haven't tested the different colors, but it should still work as intended, otherwise the esp file may have to be set up to tell the "first person" meshes which "texture set" to use.

Cosmo Girl.rar

Thank You Excellent 

Screen_Shot351a.png

Nice What visual improvements you are using? 

I've noticed that outfits that have sleeves and gloves don't reflect that fact in first person. When I looked at the esp files in the Creation kit, I noticed that you had the first person female body set as the first person model. In order to have the outfit parts show up in first person you don't really need to have a first person model for that purpose, all you have to do is set the third person model as the first person model as well, and that will work just fine.

I'll post the esp file I edited as an example. I haven't tested the different colors, but it should still work as intended, otherwise the esp file may have to be set up to tell the "first person" meshes which "texture set" to use.

attachicon.gif Cosmo Girl.rar

Well you can just delete all stuff except gloves and you will get legit first person mesh.

Thank You Excellent 

Screen_Shot351a.png

Well you can just delete all stuff except gloves and you will get legit first person mesh.

With some outfits that could work, I'm not sure about outfits like Cosmo Girl though, since that one appears to be one piece.

Thank You Excellent 

Screen_Shot351a.png

With some outfits that could work, I'm not sure about outfits like Cosmo Girl though, since that one appears to be one piece.

Hi i'm using just my Enb with latest binary .And i tweaked the luminosity in paint . It's mainly down to the colour of the room .It red and bright . My Enb is favoring blue ,So by chance ,it gives a great colour and detail .  

I made a album as a thank you  :D  for the great work you put into these outfits  

https://flic.kr/s/aHskS1HMEE

Hi i'm using just my Enb with latest binary .And i tweaked the luminosity in paint . It's mainly down to the colour of the room .It red and bright . My Enb is favoring blue ,So by chance ,it gives a great colour and detail .  

I made a album as a thank you  :D  for the great work you put into these outfits  

https://flic.kr/s/aHskS1HMEE

Hey, you are using default colours. Do you know you can change them in armor workbench? Or you just like black colour?

I have only tried the default colour's so far . To be honest i did not know there was more   :wacko:  i shall continue to experiment with them more

ill update the screenshot link as i do more changes .EDIT  Omg two hours crafting lol > Amazing  work Very nice  variations  https://flic.kr/p/QSnL1c

The Extravaganza outfit dont work at all, i mean when i build in bodysilde, nothing fint the body and first thing i see a mod from you, there dont work right X/ all other mods works just fine but not the Extravaganza one X/

You need to use batch build, and convert all the parts to single body.

1. Open bodyslide

2. Select you favorite shape preset

3. Press batchbuild at lower left corner

4. Select all files with BZW_EXT prefix

5. Press Build

The Extravaganza outfit dont work at all, i mean when i build in bodysilde, nothing fint the body and first thing i see a mod from you, there dont work right X/ all other mods works just fine but not the Extravaganza one X/

1. Open bodyslide

5. Press Build

i know that, it was also what i did do but still dont work also it looks right in bodysilde tool too but not ingame

Quick question, I tried changing the slot of the bbsweater to 41 to make it compatible with easygirl shirts. Most of the new stuff you added goes great with it, but now it is invisible. Any idea where I messed up or how to fix?

have you do the change to ARMO and ARMA

?

I got it working I didn't change the add on part and it undid my change to 41

1. Open bodyslide

5. Press Build

i know that, it was also what i did do but still dont work also it looks right in bodysilde tool too but not ingame

Try to reinstall CBBE. Also post a couple of screen-shots.

I repeat the question. What parts of clothing you wanted me to add to Extravaganza? More over-knee boots? More lingeries? More ankle boots? More skirts, gloves, bikini, jackets, etc.?

I would love to see more panties.  Most of your stuff have garters connected to them.  I love garters but its nice to be able to choose whether you wear them or not.  Also skirts, bikinis and ankle boots would be cool.  Actually just more of everything would be great. ;)

Love the mod.  Been using your mods to make tons of mashups.  Thank you

I repeat the question. What parts of clothing you wanted me to add to Extravaganza? More over-knee boots? More lingeries? More ankle boots? More skirts, gloves, bikini, jackets, etc.?

I would love to see some tops, bikinI, jackets or otherwise, this new set is really useful for making outfits

Quick question, I tried changing the slot of the bbsweater to 41 to make it compatible with easygirl shirts. Most of the new stuff you added goes great with it, but now it is invisible. Any idea where I messed up or how to fix?

ARMO and ARMA slots should be the same.

It would be great if you add some more skirts and Gloves to Extravaganza pack  Thank's    :)