Can Someone make a CBBE Bodyslide conversion for Xinafays High Heels Plz. That would be much appreciated.

FFS... really?! Does this look like a request thread? This is the 6th or 7th time I've seen this post in 6 or 7 different threads.

Cell... I saw on the new thread that there are additional polygons. Is this going to be the same for the old game? I have SSE but I haven't checked it out yet.

I'M JUS TRYNA TO GET MY MESSAGE ACROSS... Its not like i'm constantly spammin, plus I don't even care no more.

OK, not quite sure if this is the place to post this. If it's not, please redirect me to the correct place.

I'm getting some deformation on the chest of some armors when I build them to a UNP body from bodyslide, but it's much less noticeable if I use (and rebuild the sliders to) a larger chested body. I've used Ancient Draugr as an example here, but I've had it with others including Northgirl and most annoyingly, Devious Devices.

Here's screenshots:

UNP - UNPB - 7B Original all @ 100 weight.

Just wondering what the root cause of this is, and if it's fixable or just something that happens with BS that I have to live with/work around?

OK, not quite sure if this is the place to post this. If it's not, please redirect me to the correct place.

I'm getting some deformation on the chest of some armors when I build them to a UNP body from bodyslide, but it's much less noticeable if I use (and rebuild the sliders to) a larger chested body. I've used Ancient Draugr as an example here, but I've had it with others including Northgirl and most annoyingly, Devious Devices.

Here's screenshots:

Just wondering what the root cause of this is, and if it's fixable or just something that happens with BS that I have to live with/work around?

It kind of looks like that's simply what the body shape does to the slider morph.

I mean, you can try to fix it with the move/smooth brushes in Outfit Studio for those sliders, but I'm not sure how far you can succeed.

The problem is the texture has a fixed pattern that expects a certain shape.

Here's screenshots:

It kind of looks like that's simply what the body shape does to the slider morph.

I mean, you can try to fix it with the move/smooth brushes in Outfit Studio for those sliders, but I'm not sure how far you can succeed.

The problem is the texture have a fixed pattern that expect a certain shape.

I figured that might be the case. It just seemed a bit counter-intuitive that if would become stretched that way when I expected the surface area of the armor in that region to be shrunk, so I thought maybe there was something I was missing. I've never worked with any 3d modelling though so I'm pretty ignorant on the matter. Might have a play with it in outfit studio, if I can recall how to use it.

Thanks for the help :)

Minor issue, I noticed there's some discolouration appearing in v4.12 (it's most marked on the collar and sleeves in the screenies below). I've not used v4.11 but perhaps its connected, or maybe it was intended

V4.0                                     V4.12

post-237718-0-11535400-1479854091_thumb.jpg   post-237718-0-05616000-1479854123_thumb.jpg

Minor issue, I noticed there's some discolouration appearing in v4.12 (it's most marked on the collar and sleeves in the screenies below). I've not used v4.11 but perhaps its connected, or maybe it was intended

V4.0                                     V4.12

attachicon.gifScreenShot26.jpg   attachicon.gifScreenShot27.jpg

The new behavior is actually intended (BodySlide in v4.0 generated new normals for the low weight, but the high weight was accidentally missing), but it seems to cause issues with that specific mesh. The only thing to currently fix it, is to manually face the normals again in NifSkope after a build.

I'll have to add a maximum smoothing angle setting for all BodySlide projects at some point that can be customized, but I'm not there yet.

Cell,

If I start undoing some actions by hitting ctrl+z and if I happen to go over the amount of things I've done or if I do something that can't be undone Outfit Studio crashes...

Did a few tests with different brushes, but I couldn't reproduce it. Undo/Redo works just fine without crashes for me.

Are you on the latest version? Does it happen on all meshes? What brush were you using?

Cell,

If I start undoing some actions by hitting ctrl+z and if I happen to go over the amount of things I've done or if I do something that can't be undone Outfit Studio crashes...

Did a few tests with different brushes, but I couldn't reproduce it. Undo/Redo works just fine without crashes for me.

Are you on the latest version? Does it happen on all meshes? What brush were you using?

I am on the newest version. I don't really mess with brushes - I actually don't know what they are for. What I do is swap pieces out and increase, decrease, move vertices, smooth an area, move and or rotate. If I try to undo too many times it'll crash.

I got the same crashing issue V 3.8, after about 3 Ctrl-z's, Bodyslide will crash. Thought it was just me.

I fixed undo/redo in v3.7.2 once and haven't been getting any crashes myself since, no matter what or how often I undo/redo.

Does it happen to all meshes for you?

What brushes are you using when it crashes?

What tab (meshes, bones, partitions) do you have activated?

Did you brush on multiple shapes at the same time?

I got the same crashing issue V 3.8, after about 3 Ctrl-z's, Bodyslide will crash. Thought it was just me.

I fixed undo/redo in v3.7.2 once and haven't been getting any crashes myself since, no matter what or how often I undo/redo.

Can't remember the specifics but usually i'm in the Meshes tab, using inflate/deflate and smooth the only brushes i use. Top of my head my last crash was Ctrl-Z on the CBBE Hdt body, because i accidentally got the brush to select the body instead of the mesh i was working on, so i tried to back step using Ctrl-z and it crashed, think was only 2 presses of Ctlr-Z that it crashed.

Usually i work on one mesh at a time. Don't know if that helps as i don't really recall the specifics of the crash.

Will try to have a more detailed account next time, sorry.

Can't remember the specifics but usually i'm in the Meshes tab, using inflate/deflate and smooth the only brushes i use. Top of my head my last crash was Ctrl-Z on the CBBE Hdt body, because i accidentally got the brush to select the body instead of the mesh i was working on, so i tried to back step using Ctrl-z and it crashed, think was only 2 presses of Ctlr-Z that it crashed.

Usually i work on one mesh at a time. Don't know if that helps as i don't really recall the specifics of the crash.

Will try to have a more detailed account next time, sorry.

That's what I do too.

@Vortec do you have multiple outfit studio windows open and or do you leave it up? I tend to leave my computer on and just let it go to sleep. Outfit Studio could be minimized but it's up most of the time as I'm doing new mashups for my game.

I just closed everything and can't reproduce it now. Before closing it I brought up a .nif and got it to crash without editing anything.

No i usually shut down Bodyslide after I'm done using it. Rare that i have Multiple Bodyslide windows open, only do that because i can't remember which Nif of the 0 or 1 i'm saving too, and Bodyslide doesn't display which Nif i'm working on.

I just crashed again, and a bug that sometimes happens. I was editing a mesh that i had selected, but the inflate function was confused and actually did the Deflate function..after i notice the Inflate function behaving like the Deflate i Ctrl-Z once and Bodyslide crashed.

I recall the Inflate brush acting confused before, instead of Inflating it Deflated. And yes the Inflate Brush was Highlighted, i switched around to the other brushes which worked as advertized, but the Inflate behaved as the Deflate.

No i usually shut down Bodyslide after I'm done using it. Rare that i have Multiple Bodyslide windows open, only do that because i can't remember which Nif of the 0 or 1 i'm saving too, and Bodyslide doesn't display which Nif i'm working on.

I just crashed again, and a bug that sometimes happens. I was editing a mesh that i had selected, but the inflate function was confused and actually did the Deflate function..after i notice the Inflate function behaving like the Deflate i Ctrl-Z once and Bodyslide crashed.

I recall the Inflate brush acting confused before, instead of Inflating it Deflated. And yes the Inflate Brush was Highlighted, i switched around to the other brushes which worked as advertized, but the Inflate behaved as the Deflate.

Did you hold down the ALT key while the inflate acted as a deflate? Because that's what ALT does.

Did you hold down the ALT key while the inflate acted as a deflate? Because that's what ALT does.

Umm well no because i never knew that. To me Inflate was suppose ...Inflate,  didn't know why and didn't know about holding down ALT key if it did that. May i ask why it's behaving like that in the first place?.

Still it caused a crash Ctrl-Z. 

Would you mind if i posted next time it crashes?. Still remembering it crashing from accidentally inflating the CBBE base mesh instead of the armor mesh i was working on. I have 16 Ram, have no problems with Ctrl-Z in Blender (20+ ).

Is there a Keyboard cheat sheet for BodySlide somewhere, as the ALT is news to me and probably to lot of others too.

...runs off to play with the ALT key in Bodyslide

Umm well no because i never knew that. To me Inflate was suppose ...Inflate,  didn't know why and didn't know about holding down ALT key if it did that. May i ask why it's behaving like that in the first place?.

Still it caused a crash Ctrl-Z. 

Would you mind if i posted next time it crashes?. Still remembering it crashing from accidentally inflating the CBBE base mesh instead of the armor mesh i was working on. I have 16 Ram, have no problems with Ctrl-Z in Blender (20+ ).

Is there a Keyboard cheat sheet for BodySlide somewhere, as the ALT is news to me and probably to lot of others too.

...runs off to play with the ALT key in Bodyslide

https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/wiki/Keyboard-Shortcuts

The ALT thing is intentional, the crash isn't (of course). I'll have to take a look at it closer, but not right now.

- General: Fixed texture path correction for some very rare cases.

- General: Improved quality of normal smoothing on meshes. Not customizable just yet.

- BodySlide: Made group selection in the group manager more clear (disabling panels).

- Outfit Studio: Improved SK -> SSE NIF optimization stability.

- Outfit Studio: Duplicating a shape is faster now when there are many loaded.

- General: Improved quality of normal smoothing on meshes. Not customizable just yet.
- BodySlide: Made group selection in the group manager more clear (disabling panels).

Thank you for your work!

Many thanks, that sorts out the discolouration problem :)

Hi i think my computer has issues with the new renderer from 3.8, because in the preview and the outfit studio the body appears blank, even missing the "no image" texture, is there anywhere i can find an older version so i can get around it? this must have something to do with my old computer so i don't see any other way around it.