Hi i think my computer has issues with the new renderer from 3.8, because in the preview and the outfit studio the body appears blank, even missing the "no image" texture, is there anywhere i can find an older version so i can get around it? this must have something to do with my old computer so i don't see any other way around it.

You're actually on an older version. So, are you referring to BaseShape (Typically what the body is named). Sometimes an armor mesh won't have a base body with it. Is this with everything or a specific armor?

Weird question, but If an outfit nif has the textures properly directed to the appropriate files but the textures don't show up when the outfit is loaded into outfit studio, would could be the problem? 

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

So, under the properties for an armor piece the texture path is correct or does it show up in game? You can manually set the textures through outfit studio. What armor are you working with?

Weird question, but If an outfit nif has the textures properly directed to the appropriate files but the textures don't show up when the outfit is loaded into outfit studio, would could be the problem? 

So, under the properties for an armor piece the texture path is correct or does it show up in game? You can manually set the textures through outfit studio. What armor are you working with?

Yeah, the texture paths were correct. I checked time and time again and whenever I loaded the outfit in-game, my char's entire body was transparent (with only the head, hands and feet showing). 

It seems to be working fine now though. I have no idea what I did, but the textures are loading. Thanks anyway for responding.

And I'm working with ISOP Maid if you're still curious.

Yeah, the texture paths were correct. I checked time and time again and whenever I loaded the outfit in-game, my char's entire body was transparent (with only the head, hands and feet showing). 

It seems to be working fine now though. I have no idea what I did, but the textures are loading. Thanks anyway for responding.

And I'm working with ISOP Maid if you're still curious.

That's good it's working now

Hi i think my computer has issues with the new renderer from 3.8, because in the preview and the outfit studio the body appears blank, even missing the "no image" texture, is there anywhere i can find an older version so i can get around it? this must have something to do with my old computer so i don't see any other way around it.

You're actually on an older version. So, are you referring to BaseShape (Typically what the body is named). Sometimes an armor mesh won't have a base body with it. Is this with everything or a specific armor?

Actually I downloaded the latest one, I mentioned 3.8 because that's when the renderer change happened. Up until now i was using a version previous to 3.8 without any issue, and the issue happened after i got the latest version. I decided to clean up a 4 year old skyrim folder by deleting everything and i don't have an older version of bodyslide.

What I'm really hoping for is that somebody could just upload a pre 3.8 version, (3.7.5 preferrably) because they don't go back that far in the older version list on the nexus.

I have a custom body that romeozero made for me and I'm trying to figure out how to convert armors to it but I'm not having any luck with it. It wasn't made with bodyslide and its skinned and rig. romeozero was helping but he now has RL things to handle. If I could get any help with I would really appreciate it. I have some 3ds max screens and the body nifs attached.                

this is Unified UNP Special with 7b preset,with much more poligons.So it shouldn't be any problem to convert outfit.

post-599221-0-52031100-1480981993_thumb.jpg

Feature Request:   Is smoothing (blending, smudging, averaging) for weight paint a feature that might be added sometime? 

The mesh smoothing has been handy several times already.

For some outfits that aren't tight to the body, or using non-deafult bones, or different effects, being able to weight paint in Outfit Studio is just really great to have.  Having a blending brush would make that go many times faster and easier.

Hey. Wondering if anyone can shed some light on why this is happening?

It's the Bridal Set by ANK. 

That part of the outfit has HDT physics. Trying to work out why it's being stretched like that?

Sorry, don't know the outfit and it's mesh.

Do you think it's the HDT doing that?

If not, often funny streching is weight-paint related. 

You could check all the bones in OS in case there's some off-weight paints.

Feature Request: Is smoothing (blending, smudging, averaging) for weight paint a feature that might be added sometime?

The mesh smoothing has been handy several times already.

For some outfits that aren't tight to the body, or using non-deafult bones, or different effects, being able to weight paint in Outfit Studio is just really great to have. Having a blending brush would make that go many times faster and easier.

Already exists, check the wiki on brushes and/or shortcuts.

Already exists, check the wiki on brushes and/or shortcuts.

That's great news :D

+"Shift" key

Tooltip only referred to "alt".  And mesh has own smooth button. 

Based on that thought it didn't exist.  Tools were so easy to use, never had reason to read over wiki for that.

Thank you.

Update: Outfit Studio Crash

Also, update on that Sweetpea coat outfit that was crashing Outfit Studio.

Still happened with newer versions.

Changed tactics.  Reimported mesh as objs into OS.

Crashed again when linking textures with fatal exception.

(Did you load textures as well when you tested that mesh? or let it default to noimage?)

Checked the dds in photoshop and image format was indexed 8byte.

Changed it to RGB and saved as u8.8.8.8 and now works fine in OS.

Interesting that game accepts that format.

I couldn't find anywhere on Google or the Wiki page, but is there a way to make your presets as the standard reference shape?. For example Myprest BodyCBBE HDT instead of the included CBBE Body HDT?.

Are you saying you want your preset to be listed under Outfit/Body rather than Preset? This is a Cell explanation.

I couldn't find anywhere on Google or the Wiki page, but is there a way to make your presets as the standard reference shape?. For example Myprest BodyCBBE HDT instead of the included CBBE Body HDT?.

https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/wiki/Making-a-new-conversion-reference

Anyone know what could be causing this? Still holding out for an earlier version of the program.  If anyone could just upload that that would be so nice of you.

Reinstall the mod, make sure to run it properly through NMM or MO, try it WITHOUT NMM or MO as well, update your graphics driver(s), make sure the data path in the BodySlide settings is correct.

Are you saying you want your preset to be listed under Outfit/Body rather than Preset? This is a Cell explanation.

No i want my preset to be the reference shape.

I'm having an issue with a mod I'm using the nipple are high and weird Karlstein CBBE base and using unpb with the uunp redux file intalled over top of the cbbe main file. Do I need the cbbe main or can I just have the uunp installed?

edit: Is there a unpb version I tried only installing uunp and its not working still showing nipples wat high I really want to use this mod. I have no Idea what I'm doing with bodyslide tools either or how to work them. I'm using weight 60 in game is uunp doesn't cover it?

okay a few questions here because I'm super dumb and confused. Is this just a modder creation tool or is this a body replacer in game too? Do I need this for clothing mods to work? Some of my mods install bodyslide into my game. So that is why I'm asking. Why do I need this tool installed for animated pussy and certain clothes that say for sure its a requirement? Lastly what the heck does this tool do? Every time I've tried using it, it does nothing. Do I need this for ingame play I just want to play in game not create stuff. I tried fixing a clothing mod but nothing was working. So I would prefer not to worry about that end of things.

okay a few questions here because I'm super dumb and confused. Is this just a modder creation tool or is this a body replacer in game too? Do I need this for clothing mods to work? Some of my mods install bodyslide into my game. So that is why I'm asking. Why do I need this tool installed for animated pussy and certain clothes that say for sure its a requirement? Lastly what the heck does this tool do? Every time I've tried using it, it does nothing. Do I need this for ingame play I just want to play in game not create stuff. I tried fixing a clothing mod but nothing was working. So I would prefer not to worry about that end of things.

Bodyslide allows you to create or use a UNP or CBBE body preset. This includes generic bodies like CBBE thin or curvy with or without HDT. You can mess around with the sliders and then save this as a new preset, which a lot of people do. After doing this you can build your armor to match your preset.

Outfit Studio allows you to fix clipping or create different mashups. It's only used if you're editing or fixing armor. For example, I use Immersive Armor but change the armor sets to my liking. I'll mix things up with different parts or even different textures.

You don't need this unless you're using bodyslide armor that's doesn't default to what ever body you're using. What do you mean it doesn't do anything? You need to export the nif and write over the original with the one you edited.

If you're curious I'd advice to check out the first post which has a lot of links and information about this tool.

Reinstall the mod, make sure to run it properly through NMM or MO, try it WITHOUT NMM or MO as well, update your graphics driver(s), make sure the data path in the BodySlide settings is correct.

I hate having to be so insistent, but i've tried all you described and i'm almost certain that my computer is just too old to make the new rendering method work, this will be the last time i bother you about uploading an older version. I apologize.

Sounds good. I'll check it out. What I mean by it not working is I'm not seeing visual changes in the program when messing with things.

Bodyslide allows you to create or use a UNP or CBBE body preset. This includes generic bodies like CBBE thin or curvy with or without HDT. You can mess around with the sliders and then save this as a new preset, which a lot of people do. After doing this you can build your armor to match your preset.

Outfit Studio allows you to fix clipping or create different mashups. It's only used if you're editing or fixing armor. For example, I use Immersive Armor but change the armor sets to my liking. I'll mix things up with different parts or even different textures.

You don't need this unless you're using bodyslide armor that's doesn't default to what ever body you're using. What do you mean it doesn't do anything? You need to export the nif and write over the original with the one you edited.

If you're curious I'd advice to check out the first post which has a lot of links and information about this tool.

Anyone have advice on improving the saggines/gravity effect of large breasts? I want them to really lay down against the body without looking distorted.  I don't need extreme sagginess or even super huge I'd just like to see the bottom of the breasts pushed against the body more and the nipples facing down more.

Every slider I try though the breasts are just like torpedos projecting from the body.  I suspect this is a limitation of the sliders on a perky body and a "saggy" boob base is required.

Anyone have advice on improving the saggines/gravity effect of large breasts? I want them to really lay down against the body without looking distorted.  I don't need extreme sagginess or even super huge I'd just like to see the bottom of the breasts pushed against the body more and the nipples facing down more.

Every slider I try though the breasts are just like torpedos projecting from the body.  I suspect this is a limitation of the sliders on a perky body and a "saggy" boob base is required.

Gravity and flatness should help. There is this preset that may be what you're looking for... http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31926/?