SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

23 minutes ago, agelmar said:

On side note I post in the sex screen shots of LE forums and always post 1 shot and then a spoiler so people know what to expect if it's very adult material, but for the character shots I don't see the point unless the admins wish it or it's site rules.

From a personal perspective on this, Firefox seems to load images in spoilers with more consistency than when they are not, images either not completely loaded, cut off or grainy when the rest are not, or simply having to page past the big block of images I may or may not have any interest in seeing, items in spoileres I can choose to look or not, the mass block of images is just annoying to page past depending on how many there are.

22 minutes ago, Varithina said:

From a personal perspective on this, Firefox seems to load images in spoilers with more consistency than when they are not, images either not completely loaded, cut off or grainy when the rest are not, or simply having to page past the big block of images I may or may not have any interest in seeing, items in spoileres I can choose to look or not, the mass block of images is just annoying to page past depending on how many there are.

I apperciate what you and Hana are saying and though personal choice has since deleted the character shots I posted as I mainly use Flickr or Nexus anyway. I will carry on posting in the LE Sex Shots thread as I have done recently for now.

Personally the annoying thing is that it seems I'm being called out when I'm not the only one posting mulitple images not in spoilers and the fact a very rude individual seems to get away with it and even since deleted their comment.

Considering I'm new to posting here a polite request will always get someone's attention, a rude comment will always get a 'resonable person's ' back up.

Not blaming Hana120 or yourself Varithina but it seems I'm the one as I said being focused on when I don't believe that should be the case here. The comment by Roggvir was the out of line, not me posting images not in spoiler as  others on the thread are also doing.

Edited by agelmar

I have been asked to remind everyone that when posting 1) videos, 2) more than one screenshot, and/or a wall of text, PLEASE USE SPOILERS. This is not a site rule it is common sense. The more that has to be loaded the slower the Thread (and the site as a whole) becomes. When I was younger and there were videotapes they often were labeled "Be Kind; Please Rewind". Nowadays, while it's not as pithy "Be Kind; Use Spoilers!"

11 hours ago, DismissedClaim said:

Я мог бы отключить эффект радиального размытия из мода SL Arousal... Я думаю, что без него этот снимок получился бы лучше. Но оформление понравилось, не планировал. ржу не могу

20220123211537_1.jpg

what is she looking at?