SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

13 hours ago, DocClox said:

Я нашел «шапку алхимика» в ходе квестовой линии «Нежить». Из-за этого мой персонаж кажется очень русским, по крайней мере, с моей английской чувствительностью.

Он прекрасно сочетается со снегом и льдом Forgotten Vale.

ScreenShot420.png

ДЛЯ РОССИИ-МАТУШКИ!!!

ScreenShot421.png

:)

rather magician of witcher 2.

Finally got a decent shot of a character I've been working on for a while, had to bump up brightness a bit with out-of-game tools because I'm not really used to taking screenshots in-game, and I probably messed up something with the FOV as well ?, but at least it's a good first attempt !

160771213959776186.png.eceaebe81a29d91abdef2293f09a34a4.png

Between Riverwood and clearing Bleak Falls...

image.png

That's three from the watchtower on the path leading to BFB, three from outside the Barrow, two from immediately inside, one from the bandit that demonstrates how the poison arrow trap works (you can save her if you get her attention before she bulls the lever)  and four or five Hateful Wenches that spawned in support of the Dragur. And I'm not even in the Sanctum yet.

And yeah, at least two of those would normally be male, but Womanized Lists for OBIS replaces a lot of male bandits with deadly wenches.