SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

4 minutes ago, jclyde6108 said:

hana120, that looks like a unp/cbbe mesh-texture mismatch. I use leyenda cbbe for a follower (rethi by gomapero) and she looks fine with cbbe 3bbb. are you sure you don't have a mod in your list changing NPC bodies?

Reveal hidden contents

rethi.jpg.eb445faf0887a818f5cefd9dd2ac4f7f.jpg

I have twice install leyanda. But set one for cbbe and the other for unp.
By naming them both Leyanda cbbe and leyanda unp.

5 minutes ago, hana120 said:

I have twice install leyanda. But set one for cbbe and the other for unp.
By naming them both Leyanda cbbe and leyanda unp.

ah, so. is the unp one or the cbbe one or neither in the default location? you'd have to change texture paths in the body nifs in caliente tools/shape data and change texture swap sets in the esps npc entry for each npc that was using the non-default textures. and of course rerun bodyslide afte touching all that.

7 minutes ago, jclyde6108 said:

ah, so. is the unp one or the cbbe one or neither in the default location? you'd have to change texture paths in the body nifs in caliente tools/shape data and change texture swap sets in the esps npc entry for each npc that was using the non-default textures. and of course rerun bodyslide afte touching all that.

Je fais ça comment, dans le fichier de Bodyslite?

6 minutes ago, hana120 said:

Je fais ça comment, dans le fichier de Bodyslite?

I am assuming you installed all the CBBE/3BBB meshes and textures to their normal locations, and want to also use BHUNP with some NPCs or followers. Please forgive me if I have it backwards, but you'll get the idea.

navigate in your Skyrim SE data folder to caliente tools/bodyslide/shapedata. in there find the folder for the BHUNP body you're trying to use with a follower (like BHUNP 3BBB for example) and open each NIF in there with NIFSkope.

See how the textures on the body in the preview pane look just like your problem? Now find all the  BSTriShapes that have a BSShaderTextureSet under them, and click the flower next to each texture and navigate to where the BHUNP texture is located. Once you've done that for every shape in theNIF save it.

Repeat that for every NIF in the directory. Then rerun bodyslide for all those NIFs you just changed. That's half the battle. Now you need to edit the ESM or ESP that defines the NPCs you want to use UNP body and textures to point to those. Don't forget the texture set entries.  PM me if you have any more questions so I don't derail this topic any further.

11 minutes ago, jclyde6108 said:

I am assuming you installed all the CBBE/3BBB meshes and textures to their normal locations, and want to also use BHUNP with some NPCs or followers. Please forgive me if I have it backwards, but you'll get the idea.

navigate in your Skyrim SE data folder to caliente tools/bodyslide/shapedata. in there find the folder for the BHUNP body you're trying to use with a follower (like BHUNP 3BBB for example) and open each NIF in there with NIFSkope.

See how the textures on the body in the preview pane look just like your problem? Now find all the  BSTriShapes that have a BSShaderTextureSet under them, and click the flower next to each texture and navigate to where the BHUNP texture is located. Once you've done that for every shape in theNIF save it.

Repeat that for every NIF in the directory. Then rerun bodyslide for all those NIFs you just changed. That's half the battle. Now you need to edit the ESM or ESP that defines the NPCs you want to use UNP body and textures to point to those. Don't forget the texture set entries.  PM me if you have any more questions so I don't derail this topic any further.

I am not using BHUNP. Just UNPB UUNP and CBBE with 3BBE.

So if I understand correctly, if I want to use CBBE by changing the profile.
I also have to go through the Bodyslite files and provide a path for this to work?

12 minutes ago, hana120 said:

I am not using BHUNP. Just UNPB UUNP and CBBE with 3BBE.

BHUNP, UNPB, UUNP, doesn't matter they all have the same UNP UVs. if you use a CBBE body mesh and a UUNP texture the hips look weird and the nipples are too high and the hands and feet are messed up. If you use a UUNP body mesh and a CBBE texture the hips still look weird and the nipples are too low and the hands and feet are messed up. You have to use one set as the default and then use the other meshes and textures with a custom race or follower. And give them armor that fits their body as well, and points to the right texture. A LOT of work.

3 minutes ago, jclyde6108 said:

BHUNP, UNPB, UUNP, doesn't matter they all have the same UNP UVs. if you use a CBBE body mesh and a UUNP texture the hips look weird and the nipples are too high and the hands and feet are messed up. If you use a UUNP body mesh and a CBBE texture the hips still look weird and the nipples are too low and the hands and feet are messed up. You have to use one set as the default and then use the other meshes and textures with a custom race or follower. And give them armor that fits their body as well, and points to the right texture. A LOT of work.

So I choose a different texture mod for CBBE and UNPB?

7 minutes ago, hana120 said:

So I choose a different texture mod for CBBE and UNPB?

exactly. but the problem is when you install leyanda cbbe and then leyenda uunp they both want to install to textures/actors/character/female with the same names. so you have to manually install leyenda uunp somewhere else and repoint everything to it. same with the body meshes. cbbe wants to go into meshes/actors/character/character assets and so does uunp. so install the uunp meshes somewhere else and repoint npcs using it to there. it can be done but it is very tedious.

5 minutes ago, jclyde6108 said:

exactly. but the problem is when you install leyanda cbbe and then leyenda uunp they both want to install to textures/actors/character/female with the same names. so you have to manually install leyenda uunp somewhere else and repoint everything to it. same with the body meshes. cbbe wants to go into meshes/actors/character/character assets and so does uunp. so install the uunp meshes somewhere else and repoint npcs using it to there. it can be done but it is very tedious.

Okay.
I would use another mod for CBBE. I keep leyanda for uunpo and would use something else for cbbe.

1 minute ago, hana120 said:

Okay.
I would use another mod for CBBE. I keep leyanda for uunpo and would use something else for cbbe.

same idea though. any cbbe texture pack out there wants to go in the default location. if you're just trying to make the player different, check out https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3006 . you could make all the npcs uunp and yourself cbbe or vice versa.

29 minutes ago, jclyde6108 said:

well mostly. read the mod description carefully.

I have installed the mod and am trying to put Unique Charactere Tool to help me. But I don't see where to put the files.
I looked at the comments, it says to put them in the MO2 bat files, but I don't see where it is.

33 minutes ago, hana120 said:

I have installed the mod and am trying to put Unique Charactere Tool to help me. But I don't see where to put the files.
I looked at the comments, it says to put them in the MO2 bat files, but I don't see where it is.

i don't use that mod or mo2 so I can't help you too much there. but i'm sure if you post in the forums over there you'll get some help.