What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

6 hours ago, AnnieLingus said:

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried the mod and it does work, to a certain extent. I tried it on the Gloria follower and was able to reduce her breast size to something more sensible but it doesn't work on hips so she still looks like she's had a beach ball implanted in each butt cheek. Should be good for some though so I'll keep using it.

I don't think this does quite what you want either but might help.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21029

7 hours ago, AnnieLingus said:

Edit. Bodyslide doesn't work at all for me, probably as I'm using the UNP body. (the only file I'm able to even look at is a strap-on from animated prostitution.) Either that or I'm missing something obvious, which is highly likely.

Please look behind the spoiler tag in this post where you will find a guide for restoring the UUNP functionality the Bodyslide team removed without notice or warning in a Bodysldie "update" :classic_angry: in order to promote their CBBE body.

EDIT: either the website or my browser is broken- clicking the post-specific link above just takes you to the bottom of the thread, below even the Edit/Reply input box. So here's the Guide:

Adding UUNP to SSE Bodyslide

The CBBE Team removed all of the UUNP stuff from Bodyslide, apparently to force people to switch to their CBBE body against their will because "UUNP doesn't work in Bodyslide any more."

You need to get the UUNP Presets, Templates, Slidersets and Groups into SSE Bodyslide.:

Skip these steps if you already have an Oldrim Bodyslide installation with UUNP.

1. Manually download Bodyslide FOR OLDRIM from Skyrim Nexus but DO NOT INSTALL IT.
  2. Extract the archive to some convenient place that you can find again.

Now, either from your existing Oldrim Bodyslide OR a newly-extracted version of it:

1. Back up your current SSE Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide folder just in case something goes wrong in the following steps.
  2. From the Oldrim Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide folder, multiselect the ShapeData, SliderCategories, SliderGroups & SliderPresets folders and Copy them.
  3. Now go to your SSE Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide folder and Paste the copied Oldrim folders into it so as to merge the Oldrim folders with the identically-named SSE folders. Be careful not to overwrite any of the new CBBE stuff with the Old CBBE stuff from Oldrim because new CBBE and old CBBE are incompatible.
  4. Now, merge the Oldrim RefTemplates.xml with the SSE (all-CBBE) one by Copy>>Pasting the internal UUNP entries from the Oldrim RefTemplates.xml into the SSE one. Be careful not to select any CBBE entries, and also do NOT include the opening and closing tags (first and last lines) of the Oldrim xml file because they are already in the new SSE xml file. You will find Notepad++ very helpful for this but if you don't have that and don't want to get it, Notepad will also work for this.
  5. Finally, run NifOptimizer on the Shapedata folder to update the meshes there to SSE specs.
  6. Once you have done the above, which takes no more than 5 minutes, you will be able to use SSE Bodyslide to create and modify all that UUNP goodness in SSE.
On 11/23/2018 at 5:32 AM, Lodakai said:

although I've managed to do a hack type of effect by creating a supplemental update to sexlab aroused Lover's Desire

Yeah, that's exactly what I thought of doing... :) Although the effect of Aroused can also just be kept low by being chaste from the start...

If you were playing a succubus type character, you could also rationalize adding positive effects to Apropos' Wear & Tear. :) (and configuring it to decay quickly).

For now, to get some positive consequences I'm using the Succubus Heart mod. It can be configured to make sense even without playing a succubus character.

23 hours ago, SpicyScales said:

Is there a sexlab tool/spell that forces NPC's (creatures included) to do it, I remember Flower Girls has that type of spell but that only ever did Flower Girls animations as i remembered it.

The Matchmaker "Irresistibly Attractive" spell does that for humans, exactly the same as the Flower Girls "Fornicate" spell. I don't know if either of them works on creatures- never tried.

On 11/24/2018 at 12:18 AM, Vyxenne said:

Please look behind the spoiler tag in this post where you will find a guide for restoring the UUNP functionality the Bodyslide team removed without notice or warning in a Bodysldie "update" :classic_angry: in order to promote their CBBE body.

EDIT: either the website or my browser is broken- clicking the post-specific link above just takes you to the bottom of the thread, below even the Edit/Reply input box. So here's the Guide:

Hide contents

The CBBE Team removed all of the UUNP stuff from Bodyslide, apparently to force people to switch to their CBBE body against their will because "UUNP doesn't work in Bodyslide any more."

You need to get the UUNP Presets, Templates, Slidersets and Groups into SSE Bodyslide.:

Skip these steps if you already have an Oldrim Bodyslide installation with UUNP.

1. Manually download Bodyslide FOR OLDRIM from Skyrim Nexus but DO NOT INSTALL IT.

Now, either from your existing Oldrim Bodyslide OR a newly-extracted version of it:

1. Back up your current SSE Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide folder just in case something goes wrong in the following steps.
  2. From the Oldrim Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide folder, multiselect the ShapeData, SliderCategories, SliderGroups & SliderPresets folders and Copy them.
  3. Now go to your SSE Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide folder and Paste the copied Oldrim folders into it so as to merge the Oldrim folders with the identically-named SSE folders. Be careful not to overwrite any of the new CBBE stuff with the Old CBBE stuff from Oldrim because new CBBE and old CBBE are incompatible.
  4. Now, merge the Oldrim RefTemplates.xml with the SSE (all-CBBE) one by Copy>>Pasting the internal UUNP entries from the Oldrim RefTemplates.xml into the SSE one. Be careful not to select any CBBE entries, and also do NOT include the opening and closing tags (first and last lines) of the Oldrim xml file because they are already in the new SSE xml file. You will find Notepad++ very helpful for this but if you don't have that and don't want to get it, Notepad will also work for this.
  5. Finally, run NifOptimizer on the Shapedata folder to update the meshes there to SSE specs.
  6. Once you have done the above, which takes no more than 5 minutes, you will be able to use SSE Bodyslide to create and modify all that UUNP goodness in SSE.

I'll give it a go when i have some time. Thank you for the help!

3 hours ago, AnnieLingus said:

I'll give it a go when i have some time. Thank you for the help!

On 11/24/2018 at 12:18 AM, Vyxenne said:

Reveal hidden contents

I tried following your instructions but I must be doing something wrong. I didn't get any overwrite warnings when pasting the bodyslide folders. I merged the .xml correctly, as far as I can tell and ran nifoptimiser but I'm not getting anything in either the  Ouftit/body or Preset selectors in Bodyslide. I may just give up at this point . There are plenty of followers on the nexus with more appearing every day so it's not like i'm missing out on too much. Thank you for all your help.

2 hours ago, AnnieLingus said:

I tried following your instructions but I must be doing something wrong. I didn't get any overwrite warnings when pasting the bodyslide folders. I merged the .xml correctly, as far as I can tell and ran nifoptimiser but I'm not getting anything in either the  Ouftit/body or Preset selectors in Bodyslide. I may just give up at this point . There are plenty of followers on the nexus with more appearing every day so it's not like i'm missing out on too much. Thank you for all your help.

If you did not get folder merge and overwrite warnings, I fear you pasted the Oldrim folders into the wrong Bodyslide-ish folder, and I don't know where they landed so idk how to help you at this point. Here is what your Bodyslide folder (red-boxed at the top of the image) should look like, both before you copy the Oldrim folders into it and after you do that. Ignore the second and third folders, that's me playing and storing temp stuff. The Oldrim Bodyslide folders you should have copied are boxed in red on the mid-left of the image, should be identically named and should drop right in here and merge with the existing ones (Windows gives folder merge warning) and may ask to overwrite some New CBBE files with Oldrim "Old CBBE" files  (Windows gives overwrite warning to which you should respond "No.")

BodyslideFolders.png.be2fb357f7b780e0ef1fe04538e83846.png

4 hours ago, tiny_tentacle said:

Hi! I'm looking for the hairstyle mod (and maybe the hair ornament mod?) used in the picture below.  Does anyone know what mod is it? Thanks

19589-1535395047-240550413.png

The hairstyle and ornaments are from Nyotengu from the Dead or Alive series. If that one is a GTX mods conversion then you are out of luck since that modder paygates their site.

Other versions might exist, though, so it isn't too bad. You know which character's hair and accessories to search for now.

19 hours ago, tiny_tentacle said:

Hi! I'm looking for the hairstyle mod (and maybe the hair ornament mod?) used in the picture below.  Does anyone know what mod is it? Thanks

19589-1535395047-240550413.png

I'm almost certain that hairstyle is in YunDao Wigs SE- I remember seeing that mesh as I'm struggling to fix these wigs with @Gromilla 's help because he's so good with the xml stuff. This may be one of several styles that are broken, though- I don't remember because it's not high on my list of personal favorites and so I paid no particular attention to it other than to catalog its component files (mesh, textures, xml) since they are not named consistently or even intuitively.

Still, you could download (but not necessarily install) YunDao wigs and look at the various meshes in NifSkope and see if I'm right- then let me know which one it is and I'll check it out and see what it's going to take to fix if it's one of the broken ones.

That said, what is that dress? It looks like a Minidress version of one of Neo's Oriental Dresses that I converted to SSE a year or two ago.

Hi,

I used to only have a macbook pro and I had to play modded skyrim in 720p (800 technically cause aspect ratio is different) and I am now moving to 1440p gaming with the rig I am building. I will need to make a new mod setup to push graphics to the maximum without being unreasonable.

Specs:
Ryzen 2700x
EVGA RTX 2070 XC Gaming (will probably overclock)
G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200 C16
Dell S2716DG (144hz 1m TN G-Sync monitor, G-Sync range 30-144)
MSI b450 gaming pro carbon AC
EVGA supernova 850 G3
WD Black 1tb nvme m.2

I have never experimented with big graphics mods due to my previous macbook limitations for gaming.... So I would like to organize this in 2 parts:
Part 1. NECESSARY mods that the overwhelming majority of the community would agree to say is a MUST
Part 2. Recommendations on stuff which is not covered in part 1

Note: We are mostly talking about visuals but anything that enhances gameplay is welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Are there any CBBE skins with a realistic medieval bush?  The only one I can find is Mature, but I can't stand what it does to my face.  Tempered Females' bushy version is by far my favorite, but it's UNP only.

15 minutes ago, rexomus said:

Probably a shot in the dark since I searched all over google but,

Anyone know of any Skimpy Armor mods with physics that replace the vanilla armors? CBBE preferably.

All I can find is this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9234

but it has no physics

There's also two more that are also reuploads with HDT but yeah. Can't figure that out nor do I like the outfits.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259

I have searched the Mods but have not been able to find specifically what Im looking for in a Single Mod or Mod Combos that work to create what I am looking for so I will ask you members that have been here far longer than I have and please dont think that I just posted and didnt search for it on my own. I didnt want to have to post my.... kinks for everyone but here I am needing advice. Im hoping that someone can help me find a mod that can pull this off for me on its own or many mods working together that I can use to accomplish this for me. Im kinda new to modding but I can work the Mod Managers well enough like Vortex, NMM or MO2. Load Oders and whatnot I may need help on but first tell me the mods I will need to download. Im in the RURAL ass Southern States with only a DSL 3Mbps connection so it may take a few days to get them all downloaded.... Damn boonies..... Im new to the site so.... (Although HOW I have not found this site before is WAY BEYOND ME!) Ok here we go so just bare with me...

BONDAGE

ROPES  (Kinda particular about this one) I only like ROPE   Preferably White rope but I wont knock the other colors its just my thing. Im more into the kidnap scenario bondage stuff so it should have that with ALL or PLENTY of the positions but mainly I want Feet, Legs, Hands(behind back and in front is fine) Arms (Elbows together if there are any?? Havent seen any yet) and arms with ropes around the chest. Previous Description with a few Hogtie Positions, Frogtie, Balltie, Chairtie..... The usual positions. The MORE  the better.

GAGS

TAPE GAGS  Gotta have tape and luckily FO4 Definitely has it ingame so...  Tape covering the mouth and part of the face and Tape wrapped all the way around the head. Colors could vary as long as there is Grey Duct Tape.... Not picky but extra choice could be a great thing

CLEAVE GAGS Various colors would be great. Thickness could vary to.

Over The Mouth Gags,  Ive seen these on most games here so I know they are there. Pick the best in looks and choice for me

Blindfolds Im not talking about the Blinder type Blindfolds. I like the cloth type(think about the cleave gag look only over the eyes.) Various colors and the abliity to choose sizes to use would be awesome there.

STRUGGLING  Naturally. Best animated ones for any of the posistions

AUDIO  Some pleading to be untied both with and without gags. Lots of different ones would be great but I will settle for whats out there

Clothing

OUTFITS  The usual suspects of course! Secretary, Cheerleader, Nurse, Maid, Schoolgirls, Hooter Girl (Are there any?) again, the MORE the merrier

PANTYHOSE, STOCKINGS, THIGH HIGHS, SOCKS  All colors, shades, types...With or whithout shoes. Throw them in there for me.

The Scene (Guess thats what you would call it) Or maybe the Act?

Anyway the whole process of the abduction/kidnapping. To be honest Ive always liked the movie crap like Cholorforming the girls but theres plenty of other ways to subue a girl that I will settle for. Just show me what all is there as Ive seen quite a few. Tell me the best ones.

Also since this is a video/computer game and NOT REAL LIFE AT ALL Throw in some of the better ones that have the women forced into sex. Kinda goes along with the whole Kidnap Bondage Scenario doesnt it?

Now Ill say this right now: I WOULD NEVER, EVER, EVER do anything I have described above with someone against their will and do not condone violence towards women in any shape, form or fashion. I only do this in Real Life with a WILLING partner Im lucky enough to have that shares some of my.... Kinks