What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

17 hours ago, assassin394 said:

I try Leyenda Skin but CBBE SE version don't have inner vagina texture so I switched to Fair Skin Complexion. I think it more of a lighting problem than skin textures.

I'm using Re-Engaged and the skin still have uglly pixelated shadow. Its also too bright when looking at light source like the pics below. How do I make it look smooth like in Oldrim?

SSE Re-Engaged ENB quality preset

Reveal hidden contents

20181205174935_1.jpg.ad4341bd23d15b476020418f7b1a3a5d.jpg20181205174914_1.jpg.7b1001ef1e67b88fa02cb28bd462982a.jpg

Oldrim Rudy ENB NLA

Reveal hidden contents

20181205160625_1.jpg.15916a3ca5880b37afc7263c6da33e97.jpg20181205161529_1.jpg.e3d010c759f35d88961de374bb447e21.jpg

Top one looks like you have a bright facelight washing out the features.

50 minutes ago, assassin394 said:

I don't have facelight active. It look better interior but outside the lighting on skin is just awful :(

Try Intrigued ENB, it's generally darker and with better Subsurface Scattering imo. Also check out Skin Shaders for ENB on Nexus. (Sorry, I can't bother linking them, I'm on my phone)

Guuuuys.. is that possible that  Immersive First Person is still not ported from oldrim to SE? :/ I realize how hard is porting mods, but guuuys it's he end of the 2018, and there is still no good mod for SL pov ? any information? hints on replacement? (*no, i don't want to hear about "Joy of perspective", unless You tell me how to integrate it with SL. thanks ;p*)

9 hours ago, EszOzwierz said:

Guuuuys.. is that possible that  Immersive First Person is still not ported from oldrim to SE? :/ I realize how hard is porting mods, but guuuys it's he end of the 2018, and there is still no good mod for SL pov ? any information? hints on replacement? (*no, i don't want to hear about "Joy of perspective", unless You tell me how to integrate it with SL. thanks ;p*)

While I share your desire for IFPV-SE, I don't blame meh321 for not porting it- it's a DLL mod and as such Bethesda would've broken it at least 6 times over the past year or so.

So yeah, it's not only possible, it's almost inevitable that some SKSE-dependent mod authors are saying "fuck SSE."

20 minutes ago, SunJeong said:

That's not Skyrim and neither is the armor. It looks like it's all DAZ 

The image is from the astonishingly great ILUVLOADING SSE mod, which certainly lives up to its name and is still showing me stunning new images every now and then even though I've had it installed for hundreds of hours of gameplay.

According to the attributions, it was created by mattiiz and ported by Pickelsturn (now banned.) The list of contributing artists doesn't include anyone named DAZ, although that certainly doesn't eliminate that as a possibility. Please help me understand, what is a "DAZ?"

56 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

The image is from the astonishingly great ILUVLOADING SSE mod, which certainly lives up to its name and is still showing me stunning new images every now and then even though I've had it installed for hundreds of hours of gameplay.

According to the attributions, it was created by mattiiz and ported by Pickelsturn (now banned.) The list of contributing artists doesn't include anyone named DAZ, although that certainly doesn't eliminate that as a possibility. Please help me understand, what is a "DAZ?"

The link you posted further solidifies my statement.

DAZ is a 3d modeling software/community. The author of the loading screen mod you posted says that the images are not in-game screenshots and that the armors don't exist for Skyrim. Based on the models used in that image it looks like it's DAZ to me. Kinda surprised some people don't know what DAZ is

https://www.daz3d.com/home

DAZ assets are a big no-no to port.

59 minutes ago, SunJeong said:

The link you posted further solidifies my statement.

DAZ is a 3d modeling software/community. The author of the loading screen mod you posted says that the images are not in-game screenshots and that the armors don't exist for Skyrim. Based on the models used in that image it looks like it's DAZ to me. Kinda surprised some people don't know what DAZ is

https://www.daz3d.com/home

DAZ assets are a big no-no to port.

Actually, the armour is available, i am currently using it, found in an armour pack i had downloaded a while ago.... thanks!!!!

EDIT - unfortunately the armour is called BBP ArmourPack, I converted it for SE...

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2018.12.10 - 04.27.54.13.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2018.12.10 - 04.50.52.69.png

2 hours ago, SunJeong said:

The link you posted further solidifies my statement. (...) Kinda surprised some people don't know what DAZ is

Dear heart, I didn't challenge your statement or doubt it in any way! What is the cause for being argumentative? I simply asked what DAZ was, whether it surprises you or not that I didn't already know.

I'm very sorry to have bothered you, and I won't make that mistake again.

Since my installation of Skyrim SE is fully operational again, I thought that I'd try asking whether or not there are any HDT breast weight painted hairs for Special Edition which work with Khajiit and Argonians.

Apachii Divine Elegance Store has wigs that work exactly right but I was wondering if there was anything which sprouts from the scalp but doesn't require a new headmesh. If not, are there any do-it-yourself guides for such available?

I've been trying to convert this Oldrim armor mod to SSE but with no luck. I downloaded the mod from here https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2017/10/amazonian-armor-cbbe.html

1157261795_preview_20171003194407_1.jpg

This is the step by step guide I've been trying to follow:

• Unpack the archive file into a folder.

• Unpack the BSA, probably using this tool. Folders such as textures/ and meshes/ should be in the same directory as the .esp file. Delete the BSA after doing so.

• If a meshes/ folder exists, which it should, run this tool on the meshes within. I don't think an armor mod should have any head parts/etc, so it's probably safe to copy the executable into the meshes/ folder and just run it with default options. Delete it and its text log afterwards.

• Zip this folder back up into an archive and install it as you usually install mods.

• Before loading the game, open the SSE Creation Kit-- you will need to install it if you don't have it. If you use MO2 or another virtualization-type mod manager (are there any?), you'll need to add the CK executable and run it through that mod manager as well. File > Data, then select the esp you've just added. Make sure to click 'Set as active file' before loading the data. Loading takes a long time and it's generally safe to ignore all warnings.

• Make a small change, preferably one that won't overwrite other things (changing the name of the armor in the mod and then undoing that change is what I usually do) to trick the CK into resaving the esp. Make sure the esp name at the top of the CK window has an asterisk next to it at this point (meaning the file has been changed and will in fact be resaved). File > Save, then you're good to close the CK and should have a form 44 esp.

Where I get stuck at is after installing the mod, I'm suppose to load it up in CK. The problem is when I open CK, I don't see the mod on the list so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I have tried repacking the file in different ways just to make sure I was doing it wrong. So if anyone can help me out by completing this for me or tell me what I am missing I would greatly appreciate it. Preferably I would like to be shown what I'm doing wrong or what I'm missing that way I can work on more mods in the future and contribute to the site.

I'll add the mod file from the site.

WW.7z

12 hours ago, howlerleech said:

Does anyone know of a SE mod that works like aroused creatures, but for NPCs? I was looking for one of those with my companion, but the closest one i found was Lover's Victim, and it was abandoned in 2014.

Sexlab Approach JPPlus (You can find it on github). The translated version can be found on Sexlab Approach comment section here on LL.