What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

If this helps anyone, I've found that in the Immersive First Person View IFPV.config file, changing PositionFromHead to 0.0001 really helps with faces clipping in sexlab animations. I think RotationFromHead may also have something to do with it, but I'm not sure, so I just set it the same.

Hello.
Here, I imported the face of Celestine on my female character to have a better face.
So I followed this tutorial well as it should https://youtu.be/MGpnugyCOyk
by putting the nif of the facegen and the texture file in Chargen and renaming them.
I launch the game, go to racemenu and apply the face.
The face changes and becomes very pretty but the concern is that there is a seam at the neck.

On 5/4/2020 at 6:04 AM, Mister_Discrete said:

Any intrepid armor converters out there willing to tackle a mod for private use? I found a perfect LE forsowrn armor

If you named or linked the armor, people could look at it (in NifSkope or OS) and see what body type it already has. As Wolfstorm321 said, converting it to SSE is simple. Converting it from Oldrim UNP to Newrim CBBE is more difficult. SunJeong is an expert at it, and there are others here as well who can do it easily.

What's the armor?

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

If you named or linked the armor, people could look at it (in NifSkope or OS) and see what body type it already has. As Wolfstorm321 said, converting it to SSE is simple. Converting it from Oldrim UNP to Newrim CBBE is more difficult. SunJeong is an expert at it, and there are others here as well who can do it easily.

What's the armor?

It's called Forsworn natural

Here's the nexus link.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/100218

I was hesitant to post the request openly due to permission issues.

On 5/4/2020 at 7:53 AM, elekszid said:

@rennex, please upload the mod or maybe just send it to people here, it is unlikely you get a permission for stuff like that

Here is it please read the text to get the ship built correctly, for best results I would not use this mod if you already have The Scarlett SE installed. This mod was modified to work along with PAHE and HSH. (Credit goes to the mod author Ld50365)

The Scarlett ZAZ edition.zip

21 hours ago, Mister_Discrete said:

It's called Forsworn natural

Here's the nexus link.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/100218

I was hesitant to post the request openly due to permission issues.

OK, thanks. I just ported it to SSE and installed it in my game, still UUNP (because that's the body I use). I batch-built it with Bodyslide using the included SliderSets so it will look like my same old default body when I equip it.

It's a replacer, so I'll "try it on" myself, then try to randomly find a Forsworn female who is wearing it in order to check it out, which is likely to happen only after I have killed her since I'm not running any of the "pacify enemies with sex" mods. If it looks good and morphs well, I'll have a go at converting it to CBBE. If that goes well, I'll contact the author for permission to share it and/or post it on LL.

4 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

OK, thanks. I just ported it to SSE and installed it in my game, still UUNP (because that's the body I use). I batch-built it with Bodyslide using the included SliderSets so it fits my default body.

It's a replacer, so I'll "try it on" myself, then try to randomly find a Forsworn female who is wearing it in order to check it out, which is likely to happen only after I have killed her since I'm not running any of the "pacify enemies with sex" mods. If it looks good and morphs well, I'll have a go at converting it to CBBE. If that goes well, I'll contact the author for permission to share it and/or post it on LL.

Awesome! Thank you very much.

12 hours ago, Mister_Discrete said:

I was more concerned that the original mod author might get upset and try to take some kind of action.

We are all free to modify any mod in any way we see fit without permission, as long as we don't share or publish our modifications.

8 hours ago, Mister_Discrete said:

Indeed. I'm just a little worried that posting it on an open forum thread could be construed as publishing/sharing.

Posting that you modified it for personal use, or even telling someone how to do it wouldn't be.  Neither would asking for someone to do it, but the person doing it and then giving it to you could be even if they do so just for you and do it privately.

Im searching for:  A sexy lore friendly but not too skimpy female armor replacer with physics for cbbe?

For example what i mean with "too" skimpy:

Spoiler

Too skimpy:

No.PNG.cfc1d265e0b9d7cd41147dad965437ff.PNG

Precisely:

GO.PNG.2fa5904377773e5c289d86556f26b3e4.PNG

At first: Please forgive me if, that question is on the wrong place or a similar question was already posted. But i couldn't find a similar here.

What i found was this (very close to my) question on Reddit. But my search wasn't solved there.

I found that armor replacer "Immersive Armors NuttyFit CBBE SE replacer" what almost fit exactly my expectations.. Unfortunately that mod doesn´t replace every armor and just a few of them has physic.

I would be very happy if someone knows such an armor set that I am looking for and shares it with me.

Hi all,

Planning a new modding attempt for SE.

This time UNP, instead of CBBE.

Currently, I have the following installed (MO2 order)

Improved BBards
Bijin Warmaidens SE
Bijin NPCs SE 
Bijin Wives SE
XPMSE

FNIS 

CBPC

UNP Female Body Renewal
Demoniac 8k

Some UNP armor sets
FNIS Output

Am I using the correct order, or am I missing something to make the characters look even more realistic? 

Many thanks

7 hours ago, Muten Roschi said:

Im searching for:  A sexy lore friendly but not too skimpy female armor replacer with physics for cbbe?

Reveal hidden contents

Too skimpy:

Precisely:

At first: Please forgive me if, that question is on the wrong place or a similar question was already posted. But i couldn't find a similar here.

What i found was this (very close to my) question on Reddit. But my search wasn't solved there.

I found that armor replacer "Immersive Armors NuttyFit CBBE SE replacer" what almost fit exactly my expectations.. Unfortunately that mod doesn´t replace every armor and just a few of them has physic.

I would be very happy if someone knows such an armor set that I am looking for and shares it with me.

NuttyFit is for the mod Immersive Armors. For vanilla outfits the best mod that fits your description is the Keo Skimpy Outfit Replacer but sadly it has no physics:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15943?tab=description

Other option with physics is the Remodeled Armor CBBE but is a bit more skimpy that Keo's: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22168?tab=description

For non vanilla Book of UUNP (has a CBBE with physics convertion) is great and you can install the no skimpy patch to remove the bikini armors: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7505?tab=description

can anyone help me with my load order and tell me why erection controls dont work with the female B3lisario UNP Addon 

Spoiler

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
		01  Update.esm
		02  Dawnguard.esm
		03  Hearthfires.esm
		04  Dragonborn.esm
		05  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
		06  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
		07  GenderBender.esm
		08  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.9]
		09  SkyUI_SE.esp
		0A  3BBB.esp
		0B  SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
		0C  Joy of Perspective.esp
		0D  Cumshot.esp  [Version 2.2]
		0E  CumshotSL.esp
		0F  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
		10  RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
		11  SOS - ERF - Futanari CBBE - Addon.esp
		12  BD Armor and clothes replacer.esp
		13  CBBE.esp
		14  RaceMenu.esp
		15  XPMSE.esp
		16  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
		17  BD Armor and Clothing Replacer (STANDALONE).esp
		18  Eli_Breezehome.esp
		19  FNIS.esp
		1A  FloppySOS.esp
		1B  SOS - Shop.esp
		----> Delinquent MASTER: Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
		1C  FNISspells.esp
		1D  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
		1E  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

Hello,

I tried to wear the cirilla mode (the version of loverslab available if below without success) so I went back to the version of nexus, I managed to remove the clothes but I don't know how to add the physical as on the LE version.

Could a charitable soul carry this mode on SE? (we are very much in demand :))

My conversion

Spoiler

On 5/8/2020 at 11:16 AM, Muten Roschi said:

Reveal hidden contents

Too skimpy:

Precisely:

I recommend it. At Bodyslide you can adjust not only the size but also the composition.

CBBE https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/25797

CBBE 3BF https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32518

32518-1581258172-1003600017.jpeg.84190a99adfa1d4a3614f0b101ffa92f.jpeg