What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

13 hours ago, shar181 said:

Where do you find the file(s) you need for SMP balls? Right now I only have CBP(c?) balls, which look waaaay better than static, non-swinging balls, but it still frustrates me that they don't "hang" correctly in horizontal positions.

I have HDT-SMP installed for my DD mods, and the schlong I have appears to be physics-compatible... but as of now, SMP isn't being applied to the scrotum. :c

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ctbc5p2b09hq9r5/Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE_-_HDT-SMP_Collisions_Converter.zip/file

I'm on old version of SMP and CBPC so I had to do the thing on the defaultBBPs.xml for the both work together but let the line: 

<map shape="MaleGenitals" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleGenitals.xml"/> 

2 hours ago, devildx said:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ctbc5p2b09hq9r5/Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE_-_HDT-SMP_Collisions_Converter.zip/file

I'm on old version of SMP and CBPC so I had to do the thing on the defaultBBPs.xml for the both work together but let the line: 

<map shape="MaleGenitals" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleGenitals.xml"/> 

Hm... I don't have a defaultBBP.xml. ><; I don't have a MaleGenitals.xml, either. All I've got is a "CBPConfig_SOSScroum.txt".

27 minutes ago, shar181 said:

Hm... I don't have a defaultBBP.xml. ><; I don't have a MaleGenitals.xml, either. All I've got is a "CBPConfig_SOSScroum.txt".

The mods that I have here:

Schlongs of Skyrim S

Schlongs of Skyrim SE HDT-SMP files converter

hdtSSEFramework

hdtPhysics

CBBE SMP (let it override the hdt)

DefaultBBPs.xml should be on data>skse>plugins>hdtskinnedmeshconfigs. You have to remove all the lines except the one that I posted and will look like this:

<default-bbps>

<map file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleGenitals.xml" shape="MaleGenitals"/>

</default-bbps>

Ball dangling should work for the male addons and the female UNP.

For the new female addons (ERF High Poly, Futanari CBBE and Horse Penis Redux) you will have to edit the meshes.

Any mod where I can make NPCs follow my PC to lovemaking spot? SL Romance worked just fine for me, but it doesn't have some of the better features that SL Eager NPCs has. I wish I could initiate the animations through SL Eager NPCs and then go with them somewhere else, somewhere, uh, less crowded. I already checked SL Privacy, but for the love of Dibella, I can't make it work.

6 hours ago, sos_tabasco said:

Any mod where I can make NPCs follow my PC to lovemaking spot? SL Romance worked just fine for me, but it doesn't have some of the better features that SL Eager NPCs has. I wish I could initiate the animations through SL Eager NPCs and then go with them somewhere else, somewhere, uh, less crowded. I already checked SL Privacy, but for the love of Dibella, I can't make it work.

Sexlab Submit has a dialogue option to have them follow you to somewhere more private. Somewhat ideal for leading some horned up NPC to someplace secluded and canoodle away.

Or if you're playing a more nefarious sort...combine Defeat's abduction mechanics with a potion of invis, and when there's no one else around to bear witness...ambush them, tie them up, put them in a sack, and make off to whatever evil lair you wish in order to do unspeakable things.

It worked really well in LE with a Perkus Maximus load order. Especially if you rocked your stealth and speechcraft up. I got to the point where I could use disguises, infiltrate bandits/forsworn/stormcloak camps...hit on someone...entice them out of the camp, and then jump them and make off with them to enslave with PAH.

Sadly...Perkus Maximus doesn't work well in SE. And it's basically unsupported. However...I'm slowly building a load order to work around this, using a combo of a few other mods like Master of Disguise, Ordinator, Sneak Tools, and the like.

I'm still in my early test phases. I've got a decent setup now. Still ironing out a few wrinkles though. But sexlab submit, coupled with sexlab defeat seem to be working perfectly fine together in SE. And they appear to work well in concert with Eager NPCs as well.

If I can just sort out why SOS keeps crashing my game out whenever my character disrobes, I'm well on the way to resurrecting my nefarious human-trafficking Imperial character from LE.

6 hours ago, sos_tabasco said:

In Defeat, there's a mechanic that allows you to "beckon" an NPC to follow you; press "k" when you're looking at them in first person. If you're in melee range, it will start a want-sex/get-sex dialogue... but if you're a distance away, it will play a brief animation and the NPC should run over to you (and follow you a short distance).

10 hours ago, sos_tabasco said:

54 minutes ago, Silk said:

Hello!

I was wondering if there is anything like AAF Hardship for Skyrim?

Mainly the ability to go around unarmed and try and convince people to let you through.

(AAF Hardship linked for reference)

I haven't looked at Oldrim mods for a couple of years (been a little busy lol) so somebody else may know better. Nothing especially comes to mind that is an exact match but things like Sexlab solutions, were marginally inspirational.

Other Skyrim mods that inspired other aspects of Hardship were: Become a Beggar , TDF Prostitution, and Working Girl

2 hours ago, Tentacus said:

I haven't looked at Oldrim mods for a couple of years (been a little busy lol) so somebody else may know better. Nothing especially comes to mind that is an exact match but things like Sexlab solutions, were marginally inspirational.

Other Skyrim mods that inspired other aspects of Hardship were: Become a Beggar , TDF Prostitution, and Working Girl

Thank you for the reply Tentacus.

Well, can't get much better than the man who made the mod himself! Speaking of which - thank you very much for AAF Hardship! It's been the backbone for my Fallout 4 install for a good while now, would love to see what you come up with next for it, and see Hospitality expanded further too :)

I'm happily aware of the mods you posted, and part of the reason as to why is me trying to cobble something together to make a list of things to resemble Hardship, but for Skyrim SE. Working Girl seems to have a few bits that I am missing, shame it hasn't been updated (as far as I can tell) for Special Edition. But aside from something like SL Defeat and running into a bandit camp and immediately surrendering I haven't found anything that potentially allows you to sweet talk your way through the situation that also hooks into SL and all of it's mods.

11 minutes ago, Silk said:

Thank you for the reply Tentacus.

Well, can't get much better than the man who made the mod himself! Speaking of which - thank you very much for AAF Hardship! It's been the backbone for my Fallout 4 install for a good while now, would love to see what you come up with next for it, and see Hospitality expanded further too :)

I'm happily aware of the mods you posted, and part of the reason as to why is me trying to cobble something together to make a list of things to resemble Hardship, but for Skyrim SE. Working Girl seems to have a few bits that I am missing, shame it hasn't been updated (as far as I can tell) for Special Edition. But aside from something like SL Defeat and running into a bandit camp and immediately surrendering I haven't found anything that potentially allows you to sweet talk your way through the situation that also hooks into SL and all of it's mods.

It wouldn't be that hard to make something analgous to just the raider parts of Hardship in Skyrim. The only difference is you'd need to use a token for the cooldown instead of a keyword, as you can't directly attach keywords to actors in Skyrim with a script (Unless they changed that in SE.) I am not volunteering I'm gonna be way too busy for the forseeable future :) Just saying though Any modder who knows their way around the Skyrim CK (and making sexlab mods) could probably bang a basic version of just that functionality out in a week or 2. Maybe point some people who aren't familiar with my mod at what it is you want. (show them the raiders video I guess)

17 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

It wouldn't be that hard to make something analgous to just the raider parts of Hardship in Skyrim. The only difference is you'd need to use a token for the cooldown instead of a keyword, as you can't directly attach keywords to actors in Skyrim with a script (Unless they changed that in SE.) I am not volunteering I'm gonna be way too busy for the forseeable future :) Just saying though Any modder who knows their way around the Skyrim CK (and making sexlab mods) could probably bang a basic version of just that functionality out in a week or 2. Maybe point some people who aren't familiar with my mod at what it is you want. (show them the raiders video I guess)

After a few minutes of messing about on Nexus I've almost settle on one of those disguise type of mods - where you wear enemy faction armour but they have a chance of seeing trough the disguise if you aren't careful. Seemed like a nice compromise. But I wonder if I could actually do something like this.... Time to read up on some tutorials and see if I can at least learn the basics.

I am not volunteering

Perfectly understandable - you've been a great help all the same.

Hello i search a mod for remplace AreYouThere http://www.mediafire.com/file/mvsi5g1g5izhomr/AreYouThereSE_For_1.5.97.7z/file which don't work for me (i use the 1.50.97 by perfectioncat) but my mod don't appear in MCM, i have all requirement and i use "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" but still not appear

Anyway if someone have an idea for repair MCM or a remplacement for AreYouThere i take it

Thanks for any help

20 hours ago, Mister_Discrete said:

Sexlab Submit has a dialogue option to have them follow you to somewhere more private. Somewhat ideal for leading some horned up NPC to someplace secluded and canoodle away.

Or if you're playing a more nefarious sort...combine Defeat's abduction mechanics with a potion of invis, and when there's no one else around to bear witness...ambush them, tie them up, put them in a sack, and make off to whatever evil lair you wish in order to do unspeakable things.

I'm not really into this kind of stuff.

20 hours ago, shar181 said:

In Defeat, there's a mechanic that allows you to "beckon" an NPC to follow you; press "k" when you're looking at them in first person. If you're in melee range, it will start a want-sex/get-sex dialogue... but if you're a distance away, it will play a brief animation and the NPC should run over to you (and follow you a short distance).

15 hours ago, Starbrow65 said:

You see, these two mods aren't exactly what I am looking for. In the first case, it seems a hassle to use it, and from what I understand it won't work through the doors. It would be great to just have an NPC follow me to my house. I'm not a barbarian, after all!

Another problem which appears to me in both of the mods mentioned, is that there doesn't seem to be any difficulty in "charming" an NPC. You just ask and you get, correct me if I'm wrong. That's why I like SL Eager NPCs so much - there's a chance of improving the "bond" between PC and NPC, chance for the NPC to refuse based on various factors, etc.

So anyway, I found an annoying, but working workaround. What I do is using both SL Romance AND SL Eager NPCs. I charm NPCs via Romance, with the difficulty of the latter set to very low, walk away to a desired place somewhere (you can do this if you choose the right option in SL Romance), then I tell them I'm not interested anymore - but it is possible to speak to them immediately - they remain in the same spot! That's when I use SLEN and initiate the scene through it. Of course, it sometimes happens that a given NPC refuses at this point. It really sucks for roleplaying purposes however.

On 4/27/2020 at 5:59 AM, PiggyChu620 said:

I wonder if there is any mod that use any available tools or furniture or whatever to do "DIY"!?

Using Aroused and Random Sex, this happened spontaneously in a dungeon not too long ago...

Spoiler

5941-14-1505108943.jpg

Time to give this health potion a deeper purpose

5941-15-1505108942.jpg

Sweet Mother Dibella! YESSSSSS! I feel so healthy now!!