4 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

So, it only applies to CBBE? *hugs her UUNP body and sobs softly in the corner*

Have to ask, why the UUNP loyalty? I loved UUNP in LE, but when I moved to SE I liked the idea of only one body to deal with, plus CBBE SE could morph into the body I was using in LE :)

2 hours ago, Asrienda said:

Have to ask, why the UUNP loyalty? I loved UUNP in LE, but when I moved to SE I liked the idea of only one body to deal with, plus CBBE SE could morph into the body I was using in LE :)

Well, I currently only have one body to deal with: my UUNP body. I also have hundreds, maybe even a thousand, outfits that I have hand-crafted OS/BS slidersets for. Plus, I just like UUNP better, and it's theoretically (read about it but haven't tried it myself) less load on my potato than the new Hi-Poly CBBE body would be.

And why, pray tell, do you "have to ask?"

2 minutes ago, sharonasbar12 said:

Where can I find this new Hi-Poly CBBE body ? I would love a little more bounce in the smp version.

It's the standard CBBE SE body. I wish they renamed it so people wouldn't confuse it with CBBE LE, which also exists and people do make outfits for CBBE LE on SE... Which isn't compatible with CBBE SE. It's ridiculous.

1 hour ago, mindmonkey said:

i just installed the latest hdt framework and physics plus cbbe se. i ran the physics body through body slide and now i got this. does anyone have an idea what could cause this? i am running the latest sse and skse64 versions

20181030144803_1.jpg

20181030144808_1.jpg

Are you using the latest XPMSE skeleton, and that the Skeleton hasn't been overwritten. Xpmse has to be amoung the last mods in your mod lists and not overwritten.

This happens when a part of the body (mesh, or shape as you like) is, and there is no bone to hold it. Moreover, the mesh has a weight and therefore flies down. As already rightly said, reinstall the latest version of the XPMSE skeleton for your version of the game and supply it with the latest in loading mod manager. Until there is no physics, all this is unnoticed. But it can also affect durigy fashion and give CTD in the game or other artifacts.

And once again I will note for all who want to start their journey with physics:
1. Start step by step, install a follower with a separate body, textures, and without unnecessary additions, just for for experiments.

Install all the framework files for your version of the game and SKSE.
2. Select the desired body, arms, legs and textures corresponding to this body (install for your "mouse for experiences" follower).
3. Install your favorite physics configuration files.
4. Test in the game.
5. Read the lessons :)
Do not blindly establish what you saw in the distribution! If you don’t understand what you are doing, don’t touch anything at all :)) It’s better to ask in advance than to painfully reinstall a hundred mods.

Of course, my words will still go into the sand of time, but if my colleagues repeat them once or twice, then something may change. I hope.

38 minutes ago, SapphireXTyphoon said:

Is there any topic suggesting they're already working on the new skse 2.0.10 version of HDT-SMP? Just so I know.. Thanks. 

SKSE64 getting a bugfix doesn't mean that all SKSE plugins stop working. It's a different scenario to SKSE64 being updated due to Bethesda forcing it. 2.0.9 plugins should work fine with SKSE64 2.0.10.

15 minutes ago, megat said:

When working with hair meshes, aside from the bones in the hair itself, which other bones should I work with? I've included the head, spines, and neck but some infinity stretching is happening, leading me to believe I'm missing something

Honestly, I didn’t work with wigs well enough. But for the samples that I have I can say that it is enough to prescribe the basic (kinematic) hair bones and <bone name="NPC Head [Head]"/>   <bone name="NPC Neck [Neck]"/> continue to prescribe dynamic wig bones and collision functions.

See how it's done in KS Wigs.

5 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

Honestly, I didn’t work with wigs well enough. But for the samples that I have I can say that it is enough to prescribe the basic (kinematic) hair bones and <bone name="NPC Head [Head]"/>   <bone name="NPC Neck [Neck]"/> continue to prescribe dynamic wig bones and collision functions.

See how it's done in KS Wigs.

Okay, I'll take a look there. Had forgotten that one got ported