20 hours ago, nufndash said:

I can't seem to get the SMP to do much at all either.  There is a slight movement in the B and B, but nothing very noticeable.  I tried editing the .xml but nothing changed anything so I have done something wrong or something else is interfering. I just can't find it.  I know with CBP you have to load it after your skeleton, maybe this is what I am doing wrong.  I always let my skeleton overwrite everything(oldrim) habit.

Found the problem. CBBE Special body doesn't play nice enough with CBP or HDT SMP, you gotta use the Physics body for now, not the special.

1 hour ago, nufndash said:

I hate to even ask this but the fact he said he went with a CBP setup got me thinking I have been doing everything wrong.  Ok, do you need to have CBP installed and running to get SMP to work?  I was thinking like Oldrim, you couldn't have them on at the same time.

no you need realistic water two to run hdt smp. and also birds of skyrim. click me

1 hour ago, daedrasp said:

Some SMP armors in LE version use Body or collider as hidden body collision lattice. That's not have "BSLightingShaderProperty" but in sse nif not have that property than CTD. SSE-SMP has more good collsion logic without collision lattice mesh? Example R18PN Shanoa armor has "BSTriShape" as bodymesh. That property is Special?

it still uses proxies? all shapes are now BSTriShapes, nothing special to it.

Unbenannt.thumb.png.ebbfefa7d223249e88c640c606d16bed.png

1 hour ago, daedrasp said:

Some SMP armors in LE version use Body or collider as hidden body collision lattice. That's not have "BSLightingShaderProperty" but in sse nif not have that property than CTD. SSE-SMP has more good collsion logic without collision lattice mesh? Example R18PN Shanoa armor has "BSTriShape" as bodymesh. That property is Special?

You can try adding a fake shader property, and then setting the BSTriShape to hidden in its flags in NifSkope.

1 hour ago, urielmanx7 said:

Found the problem. CBBE Special body doesn't play nice enough with CBP or HDT SMP, you gotta use the Physics body for now, not the special.

That's not the problem, I literally made the special body for SMP (labia) and it works for me.

31 minutes ago, prZ said:

no you need realistic water two to run hdt smp. and also birds of skyrim. click me

it still uses proxies? all shapes are now BSTriShapes, nothing special to it.

Unbenannt.thumb.png.ebbfefa7d223249e88c640c606d16bed.png

Ok I understand your frustration with people that can't get this SMP to work.  I am trying to read everything and piece together every post to make sure I didn't miss something.  So when you quoted the guy that said ....

"Ok, I pretty much went with a unp hdt standard installation setup with CBP, the latest one. If you don't even understand how to make them bouncy tits work in the first place. This ain't for you.

Installed SKSE, added the HDT highheels from hydrogen chinese website. Take the same one that was on the old loverslab but works with the latest skse version that is up to date."

It didn't make sense, but then again its working for him, and its not working for me.  

13 minutes ago, nufndash said:

Ok, thanks, going to give that a shot.

The special body is the physics body just with 3d vagina. Cbp is not needed for smp, cbp doesnt have anything to do with smp at all.

Which XMLs do you use? The standard ones or ousnius smp files?

25 minutes ago, prZ said:

The special body is the physics body just with 3d vagina. Cbp is not needed for smp, cbp doesnt have anything to do with smp at all.

Which XMLs do you use? The standard ones or ousnius smp files?

Ok I just got it to work, sorry for being a idiot.  Hydrogen config files are in a sub folder and I manually placed the CBBE config files in my plugin folder, so I had two sets of files like defaultbbps.xml and a couple of others that I thought I was replacing but they didn't.

-covering my head in shame-

3 hours ago, nufndash said:

I hate to even ask this but the fact he said he went with a CBP setup got me thinking I have been doing everything wrong.  Ok, do you need to have CBP installed and running to get SMP to work?  I was thinking like Oldrim, you couldn't have them on at the same time.

No, I'm not using CBP.

Edit: Late to the party, just woke up. Please ignore me.

Ok, after being "that guy",  I finally got SMP working and was playing around with the CBBE.xml file to make things more bouncy.  Everything is pretty much perfect except the bounce seems like it is in slow motion.  I'm going to mess around some more, maybe its the friction, I just am not sure.  But I will have to say, the over all physics of SMP is simply incredible.  I went a little crazy and the bounce is a little too much now, but I can always tone that down.  I bring this up, only because I was pleasantly surprised that with the values somewhat exaggerated, I started the Maids II mod and played for about 6 hours without a single hiccup.  Frame-rate was always consistent at around 60, and had a battle with 30 NPC and it was smooth as glass.  I am really impressed with SSE now, the SMP work of Hydrogen,  and the authors of the Maids II DLC sized mod.

Thank you everyone for helping me get this working!!! 

I assume this is a common problem, but when I toggle between the HDT wigs and sometimes when I go through doors I get severe stutters where I have to kill the skyrim process. I can usually visually see that HDT-SMP crashes due to the wig disappearing or becoming garbled.

Any way to mitigate this, or is it just a waiting game before the framework author fixes these issues?

13 minutes ago, krakken said:

I assume this is a common problem, but when I toggle between the HDT wigs and sometimes when I go through doors I get severe stutters where I have to kill the skyrim process. I can usually visually see that HDT-SMP crashes due to the wig disappearing or becoming garbled.

Any way to mitigate this, or is it just a waiting game before the framework author fixes these issues?

It's still early in the game.  I'm not sure all the bugs have be worked out with the wigs yet.

On 03/12/2017 at 5:18 AM, Gothfather said:

lol I remember when Skyrim was released and people called it shit because it didn't compare with a fully modded oblivion and people made long list as to why skyrim would never be superior to Oblivion and so on. Here we are seeing the exact same attitude and toxic childish behavior. We all know what happen in the end don't we? Eventually oblivion as good as it was, was surpassed and it took a while. It was over two years before a comparable sex mod was released for skyrim at at first blush it was significantly inferior to what oblivion had. Well that change didn't it? As i recall there was belief that we could never get an oblivion style sex mod in skyrim because people couldn't import animations to skyrim, in the beginning, but that was solved.

Each game has its own unique challenges for modders and there is ZERO reason to think that the challenges of Newrim make it insurmountable to oldrim. 12 months after skyrim was released it was still "inferior" to a fully modded oblivion and the anti-skyrim fanatics where still decrying skyrim, yet almost by magic it slowly made improvements that eventually surpassed oblivion. You'd think that given the improvements we have seen in SSE people would stop with the anti-newrim rhetoric but no some people never learn from history.

1st on this very threat we got a claim of without a slew of tools newrim was dead in the water for modding and within a month of that post most of the tools were created for newrim. yet that still didn't make them think twice about this idea the newrim will forever be inferior to oldrim.

2nd we got the community of SSE modders is too small and it will never have the mod depth of Skyrim well after one year we see there are over 9.3k mods for newrim which is roughly 1/6th as many as oldrim. How old is oldrim? 6 years. Well what do you know seems that there is about a equal number of mods per year for oldrim and newrim. Showing that there is enough interest in newrim to create a viable community. Hell the once lauded nothing will surpass it oblivion has only 3 times the number of mods as newrim and its been around for a decade longer than newrim. So I'd say newrim is doing just fine in mod support. (using nexus numbers for comparisons)

3rd its without skse64 you can't have mod customization. How soon people forget we have had mod customization using books and the like for a decade. People simply used the older inferior method until skse64 comes out. oh wait its in released alpha testing now, almost as if by magic all the limitations of newrim are being solved. how is this possible?

4th Newrim isn't more stable that's a myth newrim just doesn't have all the badly made plugins causing crashes and so on. Or they act like because it isn't 100% stable that stability isn't really a strong point in newrim's favor, so they must point out every little issue with newrim's stability as though the two games are close on this issue. Yet the complaints about newrim crashes are significantly less than oldrim. how could this be? Must be magic again. Well at least most of the nay sayers have admitted that yes Newrim is more than just a little more stable it is significantly more stable than oldrim with all the tweaks and tricks to bypass the 32 bit limitations. Now they just down play how important stability is and make it sound like gamers really don't care about stability. lol

5th now it is Newrim uses preset shaders so it can never look as good as oldrim. Really? Really? You think this is an insurmountable problem? You don't think that people will come up with solutions in the next 5 years?

6th I am sure people will cling to yet a new reason why oldrim is superior once the current set of challenges are solved.

I still, every once in a while hear someone claim modded oblivion is a better experience than modded oldrim but who takes them seriously now? They sit in their own corner of the web ranting against skyrim making their mods for oblivion and the rest of us look at them with pity as their own narrow mindedness has robbed them of experiencing great moments in gaming.

But by all means tell the world how terrible newrim is i'm sure history wont repeat itself, it never does, right?

And to be clear as i just know people can't look past their ideological beliefs (and will read this as me claiming something i never said nor implied), modded oldrim is better than modded newrim, but the gap has closed significantly in the last year. Give it 2 more years and i am sure you will see that gap close even more. I'd say in two years (roughly) from now newrim will be on par with oldrim, not exact but close enough. Maybe it will happen sooner maybe it will take longer but the gap is closing. You just have to look at sse modding in 2016 to 2017 to see just how far sse has come.

All True.  Its a matter of time and hard work, and I want to thank all the modders who are spending so much of their time creating this wonderful world for us to play in.

14 hours ago, ousnius said:

That's not the problem, I literally made the special body for SMP (labia) and it works for me.

Well, I don't know what to tell you, I've confirmed for me it is a problem. As soon as I switched to the normal physics body the crazy lag went away. Now that you mention the labia, I remembered one time I was inside the Riften jail, as soon as I walked into it, my fps kept going down until hitting 6, and for whatever reason I looked under my char's leges, and the vagina was opening and closing on itself, one lip at a time, then I crouched and the fps jumped to 25~, then if I got up, back to 6 fps.

I've attached images of my installation on MO2, maybe that would help; also, I had this working before, so I might be inclined to think it's not a MO2 related problem.

Spoiler

ModOrganizer_2018-01-14_10-32-13.pngModOrganizer_2018-01-14_10-32-36.pngModOrganizer_2018-01-14_10-32-59.pngModOrganizer_2018-01-14_10-33-12.pngModOrganizer_2018-01-14_10-33-39.png

2 hours ago, urielmanx7 said:

Well, I don't know what to tell you, I've confirmed for me it is a problem. As soon as I switched to the normal physics body the crazy lag went away. Now that you mention the labia, I remembered one time I was inside the Riften jail, as soon as I walked into it, my fps kept going down until hitting 6, and for whatever reason I looked under my char's leges, and the vagina was opening and closing on itself, one lip at a time, then I crouched and the fps jumped to 25~, then if I got up, back to 6 fps.

I've attached images of my installation on MO2, maybe that would help; also, I had this working before, so I might be inclined to think it's not a MO2 related problem.

Hide contents

ModOrganizer_2018-01-14_10-32-13.pngModOrganizer_2018-01-14_10-32-36.pngModOrganizer_2018-01-14_10-32-59.pngModOrganizer_2018-01-14_10-33-12.pngModOrganizer_2018-01-14_10-33-39.png

I don't know if this will help your situation, but I thought you needed all three of the dll files from Hydrogen, I don't see the HH one. 

8 hours ago, nufndash said:

I don't know if this will help your situation, but I thought you needed all three of the dll files from Hydrogen, I don't see the HH one. 

HH isn't needed. HH needs the same 64bit HDT Framework DLL that SMP relies on though.

On 14.1.2018 at 3:01 AM, ousnius said:

I installed your special Body (and built it), SOSLight, XPMSSE, SMP and your SMP XML files. Jiggling and Wigs work fine. But there seem to be no Schlong-Labia collisions. At least there are no movements there.

Did I miss something?

5 hours ago, Changer said:

I installed your special Body (and built it), SOSLight, XPMSSE, SMP and your SMP XML files. Jiggling and Wigs work fine. But there seem to be no Schlong-Labia collisions. At least there are no movements there.

Did I miss something?

What exact schlong mod/mesh are you using? I need the shape name (the name of the BSTriShape in the NIF file).

I don't have schlong collisions with the vag either. using the SOS light Tempered skins version and the smp config files from CBBE, overwriting the original ones from hydrogen's files. I assumed we had to attach them ourselves but there are a few config files named boner, male genitals and penis so not even sure which one would get attached.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7902?tab=files

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3692-sos-light-version-with-tempered-skins-for-males-sse/