50 minutes ago, jimmywon34 said:

I don't have schlong collisions with the vag either. using the SOS light Tempered skins version and the smp config files from CBBE, overwriting the original ones from hydrogen's files. I assumed we had to attach them ourselves but there are a few config files named boner, male genitals and penis so not even sure which one would get attached.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7902?tab=files

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3692-sos-light-version-with-tempered-skins-for-males-sse/

51 minutes ago, blueballbob said:

How hard would it be to add collisions and HDT to the SoS Light Version with Tempered Skin?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3692-sos-light-version-with-tempered-skins-for-males-sse/

SoS Full looks to have a SKSE dll that needs to be  recompiled for 64bit so probably stuck with Light for now.

HDT SMP and the Sexlab Beta together iS SSE is quite awesome!

The shapes of that SoS light version are called "MaleGenitals Average", "MaleGenitals Muscular" or "MaleGenitals Athlete", depending on the body type you chose.

You need to open up your defaultBBPs.xml file and rename one of the entries there to match your penis shape.

After that, you need to open the specific XML file you renamed the shape for, and rename it there as well for the collision.

1 hour ago, ousnius said:

The shapes of that SoS light version are called "MaleGenitals Average", "MaleGenitals Muscular" or "MaleGenitals Athlete", depending on the body type you chose.

You need to open up your defaultBBPs.xml file and rename one of the entries there to match your penis shape.

After that, you need to open the specific XML file you renamed the shape for, and rename it there as well for the collision.

See if I did this right:

in defaultbbps.xml did this:

<map shape="MaleGenitals Muscular" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleGenitals.xml"/>

in MaleGenitals.xml edited this:

<per-vertex-shape name="MaleGenitals Muscular">
        <margin>0.12</margin>
        <tag>Genitals</tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>Genitals</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>collisionThigh</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>MaleHands</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>armscoll</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>MaleBody</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>hands</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>Malehands</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>penis</no-collide-with-tag>
        <weight-threshold bone="NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot]">2.0</weight-threshold>
        <weight-threshold bone="NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase]">2.0</weight-threshold>
    </per-vertex-shape>

That's it?

32 minutes ago, blueballbob said:

See if I did this right:

in defaultbbps.xml did this:

<map shape="MaleGenitals Muscular" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\MaleGenitals.xml"/>

in MaleGenitals.xml edited this:

<per-vertex-shape name="MaleGenitals Muscular">
        <margin>0.12</margin>
        <tag>Genitals</tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>collisionThigh</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>armscoll</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>Malehands</no-collide-with-tag>
        <no-collide-with-tag>penis</no-collide-with-tag>
        <weight-threshold bone="NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot]">2.0</weight-threshold>
        <weight-threshold bone="NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase]">2.0</weight-threshold>
    </per-vertex-shape>

That's it?

I suppose so.

6 hours ago, daedrasp said:

I want convert Yurica Musketeer SMP to SSE version. So run SSE Nif Optimizer.exe than SMP skirt became break meshes in game. Other SMP nifs not break but this is unable to use.

SkyrimSE 2018-01-16 18-36-13-85.jpg

SkyrimSE 2018-01-16 18-36-32-26.jpg

It's possible that the NIF file has two shapes or nodes that have the same name.

That's not valid, so the SSE NIF Optimizer will rename the duplicates. But that could break the way the XML was set up.

Check in NifSkope if the original NIF has any duplicate shapes or nodes (under the same parent).

9 hours ago, Changer said:

I already tried editing the XML, but that didn't help. Then I tried changing the shape name in the malebody nifs (after changing the xmls back, of cause) . That didn't help either.

Try this in your Malebody.xml

<per-vertex-shape name="MaleBody">
    <margin>0.25</margin>        
    <tag>MaleBody</tag>
    <no-collide-with-tag>hair</no-collide-with-tag>
    <no-collide-with-tag>Labia</no-collide-with-tag>        
    </per-vertex-shape>    

<per-vertex-shape name="MaleGenitals_Muscular">
    <margin>0.2</margin>        
    <tag>Genitals</tag>
    <no-collide-with-tag>hair</no-collide-with-tag>    
    </per-vertex-shape>    

nothing for me either,

first: completely rebuilt cbbe special body and reinstalled cbbe SMP files

then:

tried putting the shape names into the defaultBBPs.xml and into malegeniatls.xml -> no change

tried to rename the shape inside the nifs -> no change

tried to uninstall soslight and installed tempered skins version of soslight, then tried both -> no change

tried adding farass' suggestion into malebody.xml (with and without the "_") -> no change

even tried using sexlabSE instead of flowergirls (which should not matter at all, but why not...) -> no change

im running out of ideas... can someone confirm that it can work at all?

14 hours ago, ousnius said:

It's possible that the NIF file has two shapes or nodes that have the same name.

That's not valid, so the SSE NIF Optimizer will rename the duplicates. But that could break the way the XML was set up.

Check in NifSkope if the original NIF has any duplicate shapes or nodes (under the same parent).

Thanks for you kind. But not solved. T-T All shape name changed but also breaking mesh vertices.

I thinking this dress has too many skirtbone(almost 120 over custom bone) cause this error. (download https://pan.baidu.com/s/1cWdvh8 password: what)

Need to find without optimizing way. :smiley: Thanks again.

10 hours ago, G92 said:

I can't get schlong and vag collision either using SOS Light, i already tried all the suggested steps, none of them worked, if someone can post or send a edited working collision xml for SOS Light average i would apreciate it.

they worked for me, albeit the collisions don't look the greatest. if you're using the Tempered skins for SOS light SE follow blueballbob's post on this same page in the xmls ousnius said to edit, for whatever shape you're using, so if you're using regular than use regular in place of muscular, don't forget to rename the male genitals xml itself too to your shape, that's what did the trick for me, renamed that to my shape as well as the edits inside the xmls using notepad.

12 hours ago, daedrasp said:

Thanks for you kind. But not solved. T-T All shape name changed but also breaking mesh vertices.

I thinking this dress has too many skirtbone(almost 120 over custom bone) cause this error. (download https://pan.baidu.com/s/1cWdvh8 password: what)

Need to find without optimizing way. :smiley: Thanks again.

Spoiler

Reupload to hosting that doesn't require YEARS to download for non-chinese users. I recommend mediafire or dropbox.

2 hours ago, TTRJN said:
  Hide contents

Reupload to hosting that doesn't require YEARS to download for non-chinese users. I recommend mediafire or dropbox.

i recommend you using greasymonkey script for baidu so you can download at normal speed and  dont have file size limitation.

http://userscripts-mirror.org/scripts/show/162138

i like your avatar, i saw this movie where it is from and i find it very disturbing. gives me a uncomfortable feeling.

6 hours ago, grimmjow666 said:

no one here can upload smp of hydrogen ?

Absolutely not! Hdyro would look down on this community and may not release it at all to the western nations. Hydro created a nexus page last time for her HDT Extension on Skyrim LE. Hydro will release SMP when she feels fully confidence in it's stability most likely. The simple fact she's moved over to SSE to create this amazing framework is phenomenal. If you want to use it. Go to the site and create an account. Leave a comment and download it. Simple and easy. 

Uploading it to any other place puts the project in jeopardy. 

We can understand you don't want to go to the site and use it, but that is how this process works right now. Be patient and enjoy the process of seeing one of the most ambitious mods come to life. In a couple of months to maybe a year you may have some awesome armors, bodies and other great sets for your game to play with. Until then sit back, relax and enjoy the show. Or go download it and become a part of it. 

20 hours ago, prZ said:

i recommend you using greasymonkey script for baidu so you can download at normal speed and  dont have file size limitation.

http://userscripts-mirror.org/scripts/show/162138

i like your avatar, i saw this movie where it is from and i find it very disturbing. gives me a uncomfortable feeling.

Doesn't work for me, speed is still awful. Any other solution is welcome.

Thanks for liking, I saw this on the "The 80's guy" channel, I like Perturbator. Then I watched anime and indeed, it's very grim and gritty, called "Neo Tokyo". Very well drawn too.

16 hours ago, warbaby2 said:

Hey folks!

Has anybbody got the BLESS armor pack to work with SMP? I did find an old patch that was supposed to convert the values, but I can't get it to work with the new BodySlide studio...

Same here. No luck. Using nifoptimizer worked to make the meshes visible but it cut some nodes in the skeleton to hold the body together and it just kind of collapses... Either that, or I need to add the bones to the XML per the updated SMP standards and I have no idea how.

Hello All,

I'm relatively new to SMP and I've been trying to get collision between hands and breasts working for CBBE SSE. I have done my best to troll through previous posts and linked tutorials to figure out why it isn't working. I've essentially uncommented the lines already included in Hydygrogen's SMP files and replaced the map names with "Hands" as Ousnius has mentioned needs to be done but to no avail. From looking around the tutorials this seems to be the right thing to do.... The log file gives no errors. I'll write in my actual XML's in the following:

DefaultBBPs.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<default-bbps>

<map shape="CBBE" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-tbbp.xml"/>

<map shape="DG Body" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\dg-tbbp.xml"/>

<!--<map shape="Feet" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-feet.xml"/>-->

<map shape="Hands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\HandsCollide.xml"/>

</default-bbps>

HandsCollide.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<system>

<per-triangle-shape name="Hands">

<margin>0.05</margin>

<tag>hands</tag>

</per-triangle-shape>

</system>

Any help would be much appreciated