On 1/18/2018 at 10:20 PM, TheWilloughbian said:

I really couldn't say. I'm still very new to HDT. I'm learning as I go.

Well, just a heads up. The capes crash with latest version of physics from hydrogen. Version 1/14/18. Sucks because it works well with the older one and I have no idea how to fix the capes to work with the newer version

17 minutes ago, cminnow said:

Well, just a heads up. The capes crash with latest version of physics from hydrogen. Version 1/14/18. Sucks because it works well with the older one and I have no idea how to fix the capes to work with the newer version

That's the version of HDT I'm using with no issues.  Do me a favor and post your load order here. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/92240-smp-capes-sse/ I'll try and help you trouble shoot. It would also help to know what other HDT mods you are running. If anyone else is having trouble with the mod, please hit me up on the mod thread.

On 1/16/2018 at 5:04 PM, Changer said:

nothing for me either,

first: completely rebuilt cbbe special body and reinstalled cbbe SMP files

then:

tried putting the shape names into the defaultBBPs.xml and into malegeniatls.xml -> no change

tried to rename the shape inside the nifs -> no change

tried to uninstall soslight and installed tempered skins version of soslight, then tried both -> no change

tried adding farass' suggestion into malebody.xml (with and without the "_") -> no change

even tried using sexlabSE instead of flowergirls (which should not matter at all, but why not...) -> no change

im running out of ideas... can someone confirm that it can work at all?

I got it working after having the same difficulties as you.

My solution: open up malebody_0 and malebody_1 in nifskope from data/meshes/actors/character/character assets and rename the genitals object in the .nif from "malegenitals xxxx" to simply "malegenitals". The second thing I did was add the genital xml code to the malebody.xml from Farass's suggestion (but removing the "_muscular" part). I changed no other XML. Now it works. 

Been testing out the latest smp version of hydrogens. Surprisingly this version is very stable specially with no instant ctd after using sexlabs a dozens time whenever the hdt smp effects stretches out to infinity or simply stops working only to work perfectly again just be re equipping certain smp pieces of gear. Downside is that the cape stretch to a extra feet long is still present for some weird reason. I ain't complaining about the immensely reduced amount of ctd with this latest version.

Could anyone send me files for unp hands with collision thought?

Hey all, 

Hate to bother but having set up SMP correctly and using the CBBE xml file recently uploaded, breast and butt physics work, but are extremely subtle, as in barely even noticeable. Is this the default behavior? I can't even really tell if the butt jiggles happen, breast does but it's so subtle I can barely see it. 

2 hours ago, tiltfox said:

Hey all, 

Hate to bother but having set up SMP correctly and using the CBBE xml file recently uploaded, breast and butt physics work, but are extremely subtle, as in barely even noticeable. Is this the default behavior? I can't even really tell if the butt jiggles happen, breast does but it's so subtle I can barely see it. 

You have to set up your own CBBE.xml if you want more exaggerated physics. See prz's post here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/71480-tutorial-customize-your-bounce-xml-to-your-desires-hdt-smp/. The XML provided on Caliente are set up for REALISTIC behavior.

28 minutes ago, spamneindanke47110815 said:

installed the latest version of SMP but whenever I enter an interior area, framerate drops significantly (sometimes to below 10). Leaving back to an exterior cell sometimes improves the fps. Did I fail to set it up correctly? what am I doing wrong?

Hard to say from what little information you have provided. I do believe the latest SMP has slightly improved performance at the expense of breaking some things (probably due to reduced collisions). Your best bet is to only use the files provided on the Nexus under Caliente's mod for SMP and just use the 12/29/17 version of hdtSSEPhysics.dll along with the physics framework file and see how that works for you. And when I say ONLY I mean ONLY. Don't use any other mods. That should provide you a baseline to how powerful your computer is and how well it can run SMP. Then figure out what is causing the slow down such as ENB, textures, too many esps, ect.

A good computer can easily maintain 60 fps with SMP in base game.

20 minutes ago, cminnow said:

Hard to say from what little information you have provided. I do believe the latest SMP has slightly improved performance at the expense of breaking some things (probably due to reduced collisions). Your best bet is to only use the files provided on the Nexus under Caliente's mod for SMP and just use the 12/29/17 version of hdtSSEPhysics.dll along with the physics framework file and see how that works for you. And when I say ONLY I mean ONLY. Don't use any other mods. That should provide you a baseline to how powerful your computer is and how well it can run SMP. Then figure out what is causing the slow down such as ENB, textures, too many esps, ect.

A good computer can easily maintain 60 fps with SMP in base game.

What I did:

1) Install hdtSSEFramework

2) Install hdtSSEPhysics

3) Downloaded the wigs file posted here (KS Hair SMP)

I am using an ENB version 325. Could the ENB be the issue? Noone else here using ENB?

8 hours ago, cminnow said:

You have to set up your own CBBE.xml if you want more exaggerated physics. See prz's post here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/71480-tutorial-customize-your-bounce-xml-to-your-desires-hdt-smp/. The XML provided on Caliente are set up for REALISTIC behavior.

This post was a HUGE help if you want to edit the CBBE.xml file yourself.  I know next to nothing about the smp mechanics, but I will list a few things here that are overly simplistic, but might help OR give someone with much more experience a chance to set things straight and correct me.

1. I used Notepad ++ to make the edits, and for some reason after making the edits I would have to save as to my desktop, then take the file and overwrite the CBBE.xml file in my SKSE/plugins/hdtsseconfig files. (sorry I am on a different computer so I can't be exact on the name of folders.).  It would not take directly from inside Notepad ++.

2. You have a little bounce so you probably have it set up right as far as the smp files and the config files.  The config files from CBBE should overwrite the hydrogensays ones if you are going to use the CBBE physics body from bodyside. I had issues with the CBBE special body, but it should work also.

3. I only limited my edits to the linear parameters, I am just not smart enough to figure out how the angular values are adjusted or what they do.

4. Linear  x= side to side, y= in and out, Z= up and down , keep in mind, for realism, a breast will bounce farther up, positive value, than down, a negative value.  Also a breast will bounce farther forward, positive value, than inward toward the body, a negative value. So making max and minimum values the same might not look as good, except for side to side, they can be the same with ok results.

5. Dampening...will cause drastic effects so go slow editing these values. Basically trial and error.  Think of it as the time the effects are going to last.  Also remember that a high dampening value might not give enough "time" for your breasts to reach their max and minimum values set above. My first ever mistake was increasing the z values in both directions and nothing was happening.  I had huge positive and negative values but no more bounce. I started to reduce the dampening, so things started to move farther and farther BUT it wasn't dampening making it move it was my dampening allowing my values to be reached. (clear as mud, right?).

6. Another mistake I made was thinking reducing the stiffness would increase the bounce. Nope. Luckily this is when I found the link above to a wonderfull tutorial that Prz's post explains this better than I ever could.  So I reduced the stiffness and didn't touch the dampening, and it caused the bounce to appear to be in slow motion.  A little reduced stiffness with reduced dampening, will create a "wobble", like when walking down stairs.

These are just a few personal observations from a newb to smp. I have been trying to educate myself reading everything I can about Bullet Physics, but so much is way beyond what I can understand.  Boob physics seems as high on the learning curve I can go.

On 18.1.2018 at 2:06 PM, Adelheid said:

As a player, what do i need installed except cbbe for physics animations?

for  HDT smp: skse64 ,xpmsse , fnis, smp framework, hdtsmp dll , cbbe hdsmp xml file, and if wanted hhsmp  (smphighheelssyste,)

for CBb:skse64 , xpmsse  fnis, cbp physics

I'm working adjust some armors to BS smp. There is big problem with cbbe, uunp diffrent. Boneweight and body change than custom bone popping up issue.

So need to import 3dsmax and reweight all(uunp, cbbe, ssecbbe)body, armor and test convert. However smp working is so hard.

On 1/20/2018 at 12:10 PM, spamneindanke47110815 said:

What I did:

1) Install hdtSSEFramework

2) Install hdtSSEPhysics

3) Downloaded the wigs file posted here (KS Hair SMP)

I am using an ENB version 325. Could the ENB be the issue? Noone else here using ENB?

HDT smp: skse64 ,xpmsse , fnis, smp framework, hdtsmp dll , cbbe hdsmp xml file, and if wanted hhsmp  (smphighheelssyste,)....

Like nieda said. Get those mods. Try it WITHOUT ENB mods. Barebones SSE, nothing but SMP mods. Then let us know if you are still having performance issues and then perhaps we can deduce what's wrong from there. Create a separate clean Skyrim testing installation if you have to.

On 1/20/2018 at 8:50 PM, nufndash said:

This post was a HUGE help if you want to edit the CBBE.xml file yourself.  I know next to nothing about the smp mechanics, but I will list a few things here that are overly simplistic, but might help OR give someone with much more experience a chance to set things straight and correct me.

Glad someone else is trying to get more interesting body physics developed. I believe you have Y and Z mixed up by the way. Z axis is up and down and Y axis is forward and backwards. (depending on if you're talking about linear or angular). Obviously angular Z would be side to side motion like swaying left to right which can be somewhat emulated by the linear X parameter (but not exactly the same).

Speaking of which, I've been testing out the body physics parameters as well. I wish there was a more in-depth manual because, even though prz mentions TWO bones, I only ever hear mention of messing with the physics of ONE bone with the other being static. I like to think of it as two rocks with a spring between. Your angular and linear damping, stiffness effect the spring. Your angular and linear limits effect the two rocks at the ends of the spring and how far they can move or deform from their resting positions (though at least one "rock" in a chain must always be set to a kinematic bone to act as an anchor or tie-down to keep connected bones from flying away or falling forever). There's also the weight of the two rocks to consider as a pebble won't move a big boulder around very much. If you set both bones to be dynamic and use both linear and angular spring physics, you can get much more fluid motion. I actually much prefer using purely angular motion because its closer to a swaying motion rather than purely linear bouncing back and forth. I've come up with some interesting experiential motion files using only angular motion. Try them out and see what you think.

experimentalCBBExml.rar

10 hours ago, TheWilloughbian said:

Anyone know if Hydrgen has the previous versions archived for download anywhere?

Use a Chinese translator to ask Hydrogen? Lol. That's crazy that the older version isn't up somewhere. The new version is definitely borked unless you know how to modify the code to fit whatever new parameters she added.

Edit: Posted a request to Hydrogen. Neither the 1/14 /18 or 1/19/18 versions work with CAPES. For now putting the 12/29/17 deprecated version that works here until a solution is found.

depricatedPhysicsVersion.7z

On 1/20/2018 at 7:50 PM, nufndash said:

1. I used Notepad ++ to make the edits, and for some reason after making the edits I would have to save as to my desktop, then take the file and overwrite the CBBE.xml file in my SKSE/plugins/hdtsseconfig files. (sorry I am on a different computer so I can't be exact on the name of folders.).  It would not take directly from inside Notepad ++.

2. You have a little bounce so you probably have it set up right as far as the smp files and the config files.  The config files from CBBE should overwrite the hydrogensays ones if you are going to use the CBBE physics body from bodyside. I had issues with the CBBE special body, but it should work also.

3. I only limited my edits to the linear parameters, I am just not smart enough to figure out how the angular values are adjusted or what they do.

4. Linear  x= side to side, y= in and out, Z= up and down , keep in mind, for realism, a breast will bounce farther up, positive value, than down, a negative value.  Also a breast will bounce farther forward, positive value, than inward toward the body, a negative value. So making max and minimum values the same might not look as good, except for side to side, they can be the same with ok results.

5. Dampening...will cause drastic effects so go slow editing these values. Basically trial and error.  Think of it as the time the effects are going to last.  Also remember that a high dampening value might not give enough "time" for your breasts to reach their max and minimum values set above. My first ever mistake was increasing the z values in both directions and nothing was happening.  I had huge positive and negative values but no more bounce. I started to reduce the dampening, so things started to move farther and farther BUT it wasn't dampening making it move it was my dampening allowing my values to be reached. (clear as mud, right?).

6. Another mistake I made was thinking reducing the stiffness would increase the bounce. Nope. Luckily this is when I found the link above to a wonderfull tutorial that Prz's post explains this better than I ever could.  So I reduced the stiffness and didn't touch the dampening, and it caused the bounce to appear to be in slow motion.  A little reduced stiffness with reduced dampening, will create a "wobble", like when walking down stairs.

These are just a few personal observations from a newb to smp. I have been trying to educate myself reading everything I can about Bullet Physics, but so much is way beyond what I can understand.  Boob physics seems as high on the learning curve I can go.

Thank you for the write up and all the helpful information. After looking at it for a while I noticed physics is in fact working as intended for me with the recent CBBE xml, the animations were just ending too fast for my camera to rotate around and see them. I haven't finished my load order and I'll be hunting for better animations soon. 

Anyway, I think the animations are still a bit too subtle for my tastes, so this is an enormous help coming from no experience editing SMP configs. I greatly appreciate it (and the other comment offering info and example on angular settings). Thank you all. 

2 hours ago, tiltfox said:

Thank you for the write up and all the helpful information. After looking at it for a while I noticed physics is in fact working as intended for me with the recent CBBE xml, the animations were just ending too fast for my camera to rotate around and see them. I haven't finished my load order and I'll be hunting for better animations soon. 

Anyway, I think the animations are still a bit too subtle for my tastes, so this is an enormous help coming from no experience editing SMP configs. I greatly appreciate it (and the other comment offering info and example on angular settings). Thank you all. 

This has some good definitions for values as well. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/27860-hdt-for-dummies-a-tutorial-someplace/  as well as https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68070-tutorial-how-to-make-hdt-meshes-work-with-hdt-smp/