4 hours ago, grimmjow666 said:

I have the same problem have you find a other version since your last message ?

Nope, I'll just wait for a new version to come out. I imagine we'll get an update anywhere from now to a month from now, judging by the limited change log that's posted. I'm willing to wait that long.

Well she fixed the whole disco dancing corpses. I am gonna miss that funny glitch to to be honest. Still she did not fix the glitchy breasts of npcs clothes when they do smithing, wood cutting at the wood mill. All in all a nice upgrade. I still need to do some testing but it seems more stable then prior builds. Meaning i don't crash walking around a few towns. Moving in and out of houses and going into the forest with a lot of maxed out graphic mods with a demanding enb.

Regardless, make a back up save file of all the xml before installing the new physic engine..or else you gonna have to spend a while rewriting all the body codes into the default xml like i did all over again. Major pain when i got a shit ton of clothes mods and ALL of em have different names for each freaking body parts attached to em.

On 3/7/2018 at 10:23 PM, Jaguar said:

Stupid question but:

Can I use CBP and HDT at the same time?
I'm only interesed in HDT for some armors.  

Seeing as CPB is not on the fly physics, yes.

assignation

That would be ass-in-ate-ion.

It's the HDT SMP. From what's been said I doubt we'll ever see the HDT-PE. I acutally prefer SMP to PE as the movement seems a little more fluid but that's just a personal choice. I switched over a couple of years ago in Oldrim to it and haven't looked back. Some of the converted hair styles are brilliant in smp.

I only just spotted the update from the 6th, it took a while and had to use the tor browser to get the update, 3 hours and some serious patience to finally get it from the offiicial page so Mindmonkeys link is probably the best point to get it for most people, it looks like it's the version prior to the glitchy one if the dates are correct.

When I finally started a new game for testing sos the other day I still had the previous version installed and had an npc orbiting the cart in front. You know when you've been habitualised to modding when something like that happens and you're not even worried. I just opened the save dialog and that usually stopped the break dancing.

Anybody got the new SSE HDT-SMP files to work with collision between femalebody - creatures?

So far I can only get it to work with femalebody - malebody/malepenis/malehands/femalehands

in HDT-SMP for Skyrim this was never a problem. Are there some functions that are not yet included?

EDIT: So nobody has collisions for creatures working in SSE?

On 16/01/2018 at 7:14 AM, ousnius said:

The shapes of that SoS light version are called "MaleGenitals Average", "MaleGenitals Muscular" or "MaleGenitals Athlete", depending on the body type you chose.

You need to open up your defaultBBPs.xml file and rename one of the entries there to match your penis shape.

After that, you need to open the specific XML file you renamed the shape for, and rename it there as well for the collision.

On 19/01/2018 at 2:53 PM, georg12_2016 said:

Hello All,

I'm relatively new to SMP and I've been trying to get collision between hands and breasts working for CBBE SSE. I have done my best to troll through previous posts and linked tutorials to figure out why it isn't working. I've essentially uncommented the lines already included in Hydygrogen's SMP files and replaced the map names with "Hands" as Ousnius has mentioned needs to be done but to no avail. From looking around the tutorials this seems to be the right thing to do.... The log file gives no errors. I'll write in my actual XML's in the following:

DefaultBBPs.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<default-bbps>

<map shape="CBBE" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-tbbp.xml"/>

<map shape="DG Body" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\dg-tbbp.xml"/>

<!--<map shape="Feet" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\cbbe-feet.xml"/>-->

<map shape="Hands" file="SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\HandsCollide.xml"/>

</default-bbps>

HandsCollide.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<system>

<per-triangle-shape name="Hands">

<margin>0.05</margin>

<tag>hands</tag>

<no-collide-with-tag>hands</no-collide-with-tag>

</per-triangle-shape>

</system>

Any help would be much appreciated

MVP posts.

Works perfectly with PrZs UUNP body and his XMLs from oldrim to give full collision, as long as you label the bodies in defaultbbps and link to cbbe-hdt-vag.

(PrZ body is "BaseShape", while many armors are "UUNP". Check in nifscope).

TY!

Just started using this and have been testing it out on All in one with SOS Full. Has anyone had any success with collisions between the two different genies? 

My setup is SOS full average combine with All in One UUNP, but I've been having issues with collision between the two. I've looked at Prz old UUNP Xml files for SMP, but haven't been able to get collision with the two different genies. I'm working with CBBE 2 Special for SE, but I've only been able to get the V genies to get collisions with bounce and jiggles.  

Heads up for everyone on this thread. If you're looking for Collisions for HDT-SMP you can find the SOS Full file here with collisions and you can find the SOS Light Tempered Skin files here.

For UUNP Collisions and XML file setup for HDT-SMP you can find it here. 

Requirements:

HDT-SMP Framework

HDT-SMP Physics

SKSE64

Sexlab, OSEX converted, or Flowergirls

CBBE Special with Xml files for HDT-SMP framework

16 hours ago, DykkenTomb said:

Heads up for everyone on this thread. If you're looking for Collisions for HDT-SMP you can find the SOS Full file here with collisions and you can find the SOS Light Tempered Skin files here.

For UUNP Collisions and XML file setup for HDT-SMP you can find it here. 

Requirements:

HDT-SMP Framework

HDT-SMP Physics

SKSE64

Sexlab, OSEX converted, or Flowergirls

CBBE Special with Xml files for HDT-SMP framework

Thank you for this!

19 minutes ago, specnot said:

Thank you for this!

Sure, no problem. I recommend Sexlab or Flower girls since the collisions for the P Genies work really well with the V genies. I'm working more collisions for the bodies, but we'll see what happens. If I can get someone else to help me create some better XML files for the arms, legs and back. I can add the rest of SMP to the bodies. I've figured out how to do the path files for the nifs in nifskope, but I don't know how to write the XML files. I'll keep cracking at it little by little to see what happens. 

Hi,

so I've been using CBP for a while now in SSE and it's nice and all, but it's not quite as good as HDT PE since it lacks the collision aspects. I know that we won't get HDT PE for SSE for technical reasons.

So what I would like to know is: what is the current state of HDT SMP for SSE? Is it stable or does it CTD a lot? Is there any overview or "knowledge base" or tutorial I can look at? I never got it running in Oldrim, I don't even know if it will work with existing armors or not - assume that I know nothing. Can anybody point me in a direction where I can find some info, other than "read 50 pages of this thread" ;) ?

Thanks!

Ok, so I have this working.  It works well at times, sometimes it doesn't.  I've read that SMP should be running at 64 fps to get proper physics... Might need to go back to 1920x1080 for me to achieve this since I refuse to buy 1080's with their current price gouge.  I think that may be my problem.  Breasts seem to act like they're under a constant collision with something, using CBBE xmls off of the nexus...

Got all weekend to play around, hopefully I get it.  First time playing with SMP but was pretty good with handling PE.  Hopefully I get the hang of it.  Need to bring my Skyrim back to life.

edit: My CBP wasn't playing nice.  So I got rid of it, don't really need it anymore.  Still had some random bouncing while just standing still.  Adjusting the xml completely eliminated this too with adjusting the origin.

It took this coming out on SSE for me to finally use SMP... I'm disappointed in myself.  SMP destroys PE, I'm blown away.  I haven't had any CTD's yet, granted it's only been maybe 3 hours total of using it.  Working pretty well for me even at 30 fps.  The collisions are great.  I've got to say too, It does not look hard to convert PE clothing over to SMP.  I am going to take a pretty simple tail mesh that was originally made for PE and and play with the xml and see if I can get it to work.  If I can, I can pretty much get SSE back on par with my oldrim setup in a matter of a few days... Dare I say better than Oldrim since I never used SMP on it... Even quicker if I start combing through some of those Chinese sites for SMP conversions for some of my old armor mods.  They're out there just not the easiest to find.

There is one oddity I found though.  While playing normally everything seems to work as intended.  But if I go into a blank cell, the physics start doing odd things.  Not a big deal, just might be a bit distracting while I'm converting outfits.  Granted I know SMP can react very differently depending on your hardware and everyone's setup is different.  I forced SLI of my 970's in SSE, and in my black cell I get a ton of ghosting from it, probably because everything is black, I feel like that might be the culprit, but I refuse to disable because the 20 fps loss for me isn't worth it.  Waiting for those 2080's to come out and officially take the plunge into 4k Skyrim not just for the screenshots...

Update: Took about 4 hours but I got an old PE file converted to SMP.  If I would have spent more time studying PrZ's tutorial I could have probably finished it in an hour lol...  Minou's Wanhun Chest piece.  Excuse my language but it works fucking great lol... I'll post a video if I get some time to tomorrow.

16 hours ago, Alan47 said:

Hi,

so I've been using CBP for a while now in SSE and it's nice and all, but it's not quite as good as HDT PE since it lacks the collision aspects. I know that we won't get HDT PE for SSE for technical reasons.

So what I would like to know is: what is the current state of HDT SMP for SSE? Is it stable or does it CTD a lot? Is there any overview or "knowledge base" or tutorial I can look at? I never got it running in Oldrim, I don't even know if it will work with existing armors or not - assume that I know nothing. Can anybody point me in a direction where I can find some info, other than "read 50 pages of this thread" ;) ?

Thanks!

Alan,

As a long user of PE, the only advice I can really give you is you just have to go for it.  Get the framework, then SMP, then grab some xml's for your body.  Ous has released a set for CBBE.  There's not a ton out for SMP like there is for PE on any mainstream places like the Nexus, but there's a lot of SMP conversions on Chinese sites, they can just be hell to find since I'm assuming you can't read Chinese, I can't...lol.

Once you get it and get used to it, it's not really hard at all.  I used to use JFF instead of directly editing my XMLs to customize my bounce with PE.  Just open your xml, do some extreme adjustments to see what does what, then revert back and tweak it to your liking.  But if you read the forum a bunch, you'll find there isn't one end all be all for setting up SMP because it calculates differently depending on hardware.  But I can say it is working, and working well for me.  Zero CTD's in 3 hours playtime.  With 5 SMP items equipped on my character and on my follower.  It's great seeing everything coming back to life in Skyrim, so my advice, like I said, is just go for it.  The more people that get on board with it, the more content that will get released for it.