Is there a post somewhere where people will be keeping tabs on any armors that come out for the new CBBE? I check almost daily but it's hard to filter out all the results pertaining to old CBBE. Would be nice if there was a single thread that I can count on for any updates

Not that I have seen though I am surprised nobody has created one.

Is there a post somewhere where people will be keeping tabs on any armors that come out for the new CBBE? I check almost daily but it's hard to filter out all the results pertaining to old CBBE. Would be nice if there was a single thread that I can count on for any updates

Not that I have seen though I am surprised nobody has created one.

I know about Ursine, Daedric Reaper, Divine Crusader and Bikini Armor... if there still isn't a thread once i finished Work, ill start one, since i keep checking for conversions like 4x a day anyway.

I know about Ursine, Daedric Reaper, Divine Crusader and Bikini Armor... if there still isn't a thread once i finished Work, ill start one, since i keep checking for conversions like 4x a day anyway.

Knew about ursine, reaper an crusader, did not know about bikini though, where is it?  If it is on nexus I somehow missed it.

There's always been an official (Nexus) mod list for CBBE, both in Oldrim and now for SSE.

It's linked in the description and in the sticky comment.

Right now, the only armor that has been properly updated is the knight armor from the Creation Club.

I haven't added the Ursine and Daedric Reaper armors because Mitosuke is going to do official conversions, while those were unofficial ones.

There are more in the process of being converted (see my post a bit back), they will all be added to the list once they're uploaded.

I will most likely also post about any big ones here.

There's always been an official (Nexus) mod list for CBBE, both in Oldrim and now for SSE.

It's linked in the description and in the sticky comment.

Right now, the only armor that has been properly updated is the knight armor from the Creation Club.

I haven't added the Ursine and Daedric Reaper armors because Mitosuke is going to do official conversions, while those were unofficial ones.

There are more in the process of being converted (see my post a bit back), they will all be added to the list once they're uploaded.

I will most likely also post about any big ones here.

I was thinking more along the lines of this type of thing http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/ but for sse, that was what I was surprised nobody has not already created a thread for, especially how demanding some can get :s

I just hope it ends up more like fallout 4 and not so much like skyrim with the number of different bodies that are used, sure it got better when uunp came around but even so, for those like myself with no patience to make my own conversion it is time to sit and wait for the big list of armour/clothing mods I want to be converted, if they are converted that is, quite a few creators of those things are no longer around.

Knew about ursine, reaper an crusader, did not know about bikini though, where is it?  If it is on nexus I somehow missed it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6005/?

tho the chest pieces dont seem to work properly, those are somewhat distorted. 

Everything else however works fine.

// despite the official mod list I'd still start a thread here on LL, not just for the unofficial bodyslide files but also for everyone who doesnt want to share his work on nexus.

//btw, awesome work on cbbe, havent had a chance to say thanks, it was completely worth the wait.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6005/?

tho the chest pieces dont seem to work properly, those are somewhat distorted. 

Everything else however works fine.

That mod is using the old CBBE body, not the new CBBE SSE.

I just hope it ends up more like fallout 4 and not so much like skyrim with the number of different bodies that are used, sure it got better when uunp came around but even so, for those like myself with no patience to make my own conversion it is time to sit and wait for the big list of armour/clothing mods I want to be converted, if they are converted that is, quite a few creators of those things are no longer around.

It won't be quite as nice and easy for CBBE SSE that it was with CBBE FO4.

There's way more (old) competition coming from Oldrim, but that doesn't mean we can't have a nice new body mod and try to get our favorite things converted over.

On this topic, I have spent 3 days converting The Book of UUNP over to CBBE SSE, am about 90% of the way done. It's one of those mods I can't live without so couldn't wait for an official conversion. So far the results have been great. Replaced all hands in the gloves with the new CBBE hand and it really shows the higher definition over the UUNP hand.  

On this topic, I have spent 3 days converting The Book of UUNP over to CBBE SSE, am about 90% of the way done. It's one of those mods I can't live without so couldn't wait for an official conversion. So far the results have been great. Replaced all hands in the gloves with the new CBBE hand and it really shows the higher definition over the UUNP hand.  

Wow!  That's a big mod if I ever remember correctly.  Great work.  Hope the author gives you permission to share it.

Wow! That's a big mod if I ever remember correctly. Great work. Hope the author gives you permission to share it.

I'll be done with ct77s replacer today also. I did not get permission to share unfortunately. You guys will be happy when it's done though. Results have been great for me although I've added quite a bit of verts to each outfit to get them to conform more nicely. Then on to the other 130 some armor mods I have lol

Wow! That's a big mod if I ever remember correctly. Great work. Hope the author gives you permission to share it.

I'll be done with ct77s replacer today also. I did not get permission to share unfortunately. You guys will be happy when it's done though. Results have been great for me although I've added quite a bit of verts to each outfit to get them to conform more nicely. Then on to the other 130 some armor mods I have lol

I've been talking to and giving tips to CT77 a few days ago, so I'm sure we'll eventually get that as well.

Wow!  130 armors.  That's great, I do hope you get permission for some of those to share.  Great job! :)

I've been talking to and giving tips to CT77 a few days ago, so I'm sure we'll eventually get that as well.

Great news.  There are several others I plan to try but that's the main one I've been waiting for :) 

Great news.  There are several others I plan to try but that's the main one I've been waiting for :)

I've sorta been doing my own thing as I go. Pretty much whatever armor I'm planning for my character to wear.

The new (or new to me) option in Bodyslide to just cut away parts of the mesh is awesome when done right. I skimpified the CT77 leather armor.

post-121017-0-48776600-1508561948_thumb.png

Having an issue I never ran into before.  Maybe it has something to do with SE nifs and the skirt bone, but even if I edit say, the thigh bone, it will always revert back when reloading the project after saving.  Pictures posted below.  Ill have the skirt bone set pretty light.  I test in game and I don't seem to notice a difference.  Reload project and everything is as it was when I first started.  The wedding dress of all things is keeping me from finishing CT77's mod lol.

post-435381-0-81673700-1508590685_thumb.png

post-435381-0-37262800-1508590694_thumb.png

Having an issue I never ran into before.  Maybe it has something to do with SE nifs and the skirt bone, but even if I edit say, the thigh bone, it will always revert back when reloading the project after saving.  Pictures posted below.  Ill have the skirt bone set pretty light.  I test in game and I don't seem to notice a difference.  Reload project and everything is as it was when I first started.  The wedding dress of all things is keeping me from finishing CT77's mod lol.

attachicon.gif1.png

attachicon.gif2.png

This ended up being something with how the nodes were arranged in the nif.  I just deleted all of the nodes and started over from scratch and left out the skirt nodes.  They typically don't look very good with movement anyways.

Ugh, should be ready for whenever a physics plugin gets created, or at least, high heels, anyone?  Oh well, maybe it'll happen, 125 mods to go.  Once a physics plugin gets created I'll ask for permission to post.

And getting nifs with entire custom skeletons attached to them to play nice is a royal pain btw...

post-435381-0-40755200-1508775074_thumb.png

Ok so I am going to ask my question and hope that none of you get hurt rolling on the floor.

As I understand it, there are different body types  CBBE,  UNP, UUNP, Sevenbase ..ect.  Then there are clothing and armor mods out there for certain body types.   So far so good.  Then you have the  BodySlide and Outfit Studio, which as I believe  you can make the different armor and clothing mods  "fix" your body type???   I remember in Fo having different armor and some clothing clipped in different areas, once I figured out Outfit Studio and set all my outfits and armor to fit my adjusted body type, all was good.   

Is this right or did I just think I did that?

and

If so why do we still label armor and clothing sets for certain body types?   (since you can adjust them to fit)

I am trying to convert these tops to CBBE HDT but only about have the tops can be seen, the rest are invisible.  The menu says there is shorts and top. The shorts appear but not the top. I tried reloading one of the tops(#9)10 times and it never appeared. I've had this happen before but reloading it several times usually makes it appear, not this time though.

CBBE SexyTop.7z

I am trying to convert these tops to CBBE HDT but only about have the tops can be seen, the rest are invisible.  The menu says there is shorts and top. The shorts appear but not the top. I tried reloading one of the tops(#9)10 times and it never appeared. I've had this happen before but reloading it several times usually makes it appear, not this time though.

I took a quick look and yes I get the same thing. In outfit studio the top's in some of these are missing (there are there in the nif.. but invisible in outfit studio) although you can select them by masking etc.

Don't have the time at the moment to investigate further... just wanted to validate what you are getting.