I am trying to convert these tops to CBBE HDT but only about have the tops can be seen, the rest are invisible.  The menu says there is shorts and top. The shorts appear but not the top. I tried reloading one of the tops(#9)10 times and it never appeared. I've had this happen before but reloading it several times usually makes it appear, not this time though.

I took a quick look and yes I get the same thing. In outfit studio the top's in some of these are missing (there are there in the nif.. but invisible in outfit studio) although you can select them by masking etc.

Don't have the time at the moment to investigate further... just wanted to validate what you are getting.

Tried masking too but they just aren't there. You can see them in Nifskope though so there is a top.

I am trying to convert these tops to CBBE HDT but only about have the tops can be seen, the rest are invisible.  The menu says there is shorts and top. The shorts appear but not the top. I tried reloading one of the tops(#9)10 times and it never appeared. I've had this happen before but reloading it several times usually makes it appear, not this time though.

https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/issues/159

I have a dumb problem, I'm working on converting the Bikini Armors mod and so far everything is going (somewhat, thanks again Ousnius for helping me out with forearms and calves in SSEEdit) smoothly except the blades chest armors don't want to cooperate once in game. The tops are sitting just a bit too low while looking completely normal in Body Slide and Outfit Studio. I have to say, I have never encountered this one and don't even know where to start with figuring out what's wrong, anyone willing or able to point me in a direction? I'm just going to keep moving on for now, because as I said, the rest of the conversions are going smoothly without breast poking through issues. Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help.

post-1564518-0-50656000-1509065433_thumb.png

post-1564518-0-70945900-1509065441_thumb.png

I have a dumb problem, I'm working on converting the Bikini Armors mod and so far everything is going (somewhat, thanks again Ousnius for helping me out with forearms and calves in SSEEdit) smoothly except the blades chest armors don't want to cooperate once in game. The tops are sitting just a bit too low while looking completely normal in Body Slide and Outfit Studio. I have to say, I have never encountered this one and don't even know where to start with figuring out what's wrong, anyone willing or able to point me in a direction? I'm just going to keep moving on for now, because as I said, the rest of the conversions are going smoothly without breast poking through issues. Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help.

Honestly, this only happens to me when I miss a slider, or forget to conform a whole outfit, which looks just as bad in game. You can look at what sliders that body is using for it's chest and breast and see if you accidentally skipped one.

Honestly, this only happens to me when I miss a slider, or forget to conform a whole outfit, which looks just as bad in game. You can look at what sliders that body is using for it's chest and breast and see if you accidentally skipped one.

For the tops, since they were this way in the original mod, I've been conforming all and copying the new reference shape in output when I save the project. So far it has worked for everything except the four tops in the Blades set and I'm confused by this. It almost looks as if I need to move the bra portion and the bra portion only a little higher.

I didn't play original skyrim on computer so I wouldn't know, was there a physics body that might have some kind of bones on the breasts that could potentially cause the top specifically to sit lower in game? The only reason I ask is because I'm coming off of Fallout 4 and whenever I would add breast physics to an outift in that game, the top sits lower because the breasts do, and accidentally generating a non-physics body on top of a physics body looks a little something like this (except in here there is no second body). But idk, I'm just spit balling ideas.

You have to copy the bone weights, as CBBE SSE is a new body with new sliders and new bone weights.

You have to copy the bone weights, as CBBE SSE is a new body with new sliders and new bone weights.

Oh I just asked that as a possibility to why they're sitting lower than the breasts in-game, I'm not trying to make them compatible with the physics body right now. It's strange to me because it's the only set so far, granted I'm far from finished but one thing I can do is run through all the bra sets and see if anything else misbehaves.

*Edit - Yeah, the project had bone weights left over from the original version, I deleted them from the project and rebuilt the bras in BodySlide - loaded up Skyrim and they work perfectly now. Awesome, this has been one hell of a learning process so far and all I'm doing is converting. Mad respect to actual modders with the real job of making this stuff.

Oh I just asked that as a possibility to why they're sitting lower than the breasts in-game, I'm not trying to make them compatible with the physics body right now. It's strange to me because it's the only set so far, granted I'm far from finished but one thing I can do is run through all the bra sets and see if anything else misbehaves.

*Edit - Yeah, the project had bone weights left over from the original version, I deleted them from the project and rebuilt the bras in BodySlide - loaded up Skyrim and they work perfectly now. Awesome, this has been one hell of a learning process so far and all I'm doing is converting. Mad respect to actual modders with the real job of making this stuff.

Yeah, you have to always delete the "Breast01" bones, and if you don't want the other physics, also the Breast, Butt and Belly bones.

This doesn't have to do specifically with BS or OS but you've already helped me out a ton Ousnius so maybe like one or two...hundred more times?

This Blades set will not stop giving me problems, if I spent the amount of time on converting the whole thing that I have on this Blades set I would be done by now. I'm down to my last problem to be solved, one set of gloves refuses to render properly and I've thrown everything I have learned at it. Without going unnecessarily into detail, they started as being labeled under the keyword for cuirass, then they were taking up 4 whole slots, 4!, and even though I have solved all the issues I could there still seems to be one tiny thing that is causing them to completely potato themselves once I load the game. Included reference images of everything I thought might be relevant.

post-1564518-0-15487700-1509253876_thumb.png

post-1564518-0-91958100-1509253881_thumb.png

post-1564518-0-43001700-1509253888_thumb.png

post-1564518-0-25331600-1509253900_thumb.png

post-1564518-0-89625700-1509253905_thumb.png

This doesn't have to do specifically with BS or OS but you've already helped me out a ton Ousnius so maybe like one or two...hundred more times?

This Blades set will not stop giving me problems, if I spent the amount of time on converting the whole thing that I have on this Blades set I would be done by now. I'm down to my last problem to be solved, one set of gloves refuses to render properly and I've thrown everything I have learned at it. Without going unnecessarily into detail, they started as being labeled under the keyword for cuirass, then they were taking up 4 whole slots, 4!, and even though I have solved all the issues I could there still seems to be one tiny thing that is causing them to completely potato themselves once I load the game. Included reference images of everything I thought might be relevant.

The partitions on the mesh itself matter as well, you have to set them up properly in the partitions tab of OS.

The partitions on the mesh itself matter as well, you have to set them up properly in the partitions tab of OS.

Ditto....

Used to have to cross check this in Nifscope, but the latest version of OS has that abililty as well.

Off topic a bit from previous posts but i found something that has helped me with pretty tight fitting outfits when I can't cut out the body when doing conversions. If you hit Q in OS it will highlight all of the vertices on the mesh. When you do this it actually renders the mesh more closely to how it renders in game. I've had some clipping in game where I shouldn't and looking through sliders I could find nothing. So I stumbled on hitting Q and it was like magic. I could see the clipping on my mesh right on the base shape. This also helps with how SE renders meshes. When you zoom in everything looks good then you zoom out and you can see clipping. It's easier to find this when highlighting vertices in OS.

I'm having an issue when importing a mesh into OS that I have deliberately flipped normals on a few faces, and OS flips them back when I export. I'm probably doing something incorrect, and I don't see an option in Nifskope to flip faces either.

The faces appear correctly in OS even when they show up flipped (dark) in game and in Nifskope.

Any ideas or advice?

I'm having an issue when importing a mesh into OS that I have deliberately flipped normals on a few faces, and OS flips them back when I export. I'm probably doing something incorrect, and I don't see an option in Nifskope to flip faces either.

The faces appear correctly in OS even when they show up flipped (dark) in game and in Nifskope.

Any ideas or advice?

Both BodySlide and Outfit Studio always recalculate the normals completely when you save.

If you want it to stay, you have to flip the faces, not the normals.

If you flip the faces instead of the normals, OS will recalculate the normals, but with the flipped faces in mind.

If you want to flip triangles in NifSkope, you have to do it on an Oldrim NIF.

Any ideas or advice?

Both BodySlide and Outfit Studio always recalculate the normals completely when you save.

If you flip the faces instead of the normals, OS will recalculate the normals, but with the flipped faces in mind.

Ah, okay. Easy fix! Thanks so much. I was ready to just delete the stupid piece.

I wondered why the nifskope option never showed up for me. I don't work with Oldrim Nif's very often.

Any ideas or advice?

Ah, okay. Easy fix! Thanks so much. I was ready to just delete the stupid piece.

I wondered why the nifskope option never showed up for me. I don't work with Oldrim Nif's very often.

In case it still doesn't work, you can try things like turning on "double-sided" or separating the mesh parts into a new object (you can do that in OS as well).

Any ideas or advice?

In case it still doesn't work, you can try things like turning on "double-sided" or separating the mesh parts into a new object (you can do that in OS as well).

It did work. 

The mesh was already double sided; it was just a small, button loop thing on the front of a robe and it was backwards.

I didn't realize I could separate out pieces in OS. I usually import everything already pieced from 3DS  into OS, or export from OS to separate pieces when I need to.

https://rd.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9651/

CBBE SSE update for the Tera outfits seems to be out.

Make sure to test it and report any issues you may find.  :)

I started converting Tera Armors a couple days ago.  I can't use their conversions because of my past edits and making each piece wearable, but kudos to these guys because I forgot how uncooperative some of these meshes can be XD.

Quick question Ous.  In your settings can you add a slider on the sensitivity of the zoom and rotate functions of the camera?  This would help when I am working on a smaller mesh that has a lot of vertices.  A lot of times I just can't get the camera in the right spot without playing with it for a while.  If there's a way to do this already just let me know.  I looked through the config xml and didn't see anything.  Now that I think about it going out of perspective mode might help but I suck at manipulating the camera when I'm out of perspective mode lol.

https://rd.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9651/

CBBE SSE update for the Tera outfits seems to be out.

Make sure to test it and report any issues you may find.  :)

I started converting Tera Armors a couple days ago.  I can't use their conversions because of my past edits and making each piece wearable, but kudos to these guys because I forgot how uncooperative some of these meshes can be XD.

Quick question Ous.  In your settings can you add a slider on the sensitivity of the zoom and rotate functions of the camera?  This would help when I am working on a smaller mesh that has a lot of vertices.  A lot of times I just can't get the camera in the right spot without playing with it for a while.  If there's a way to do this already just let me know.  I looked through the config xml and didn't see anything.  Now that I think about it going out of perspective mode might help but I suck at manipulating the camera when I'm out of perspective mode lol.

You can zoom more closely by holding down Shift and the middle mouse button.